Core Cucks

core cucks are so desperate that they are hoping Korean Gov to shutdown Bithumb LOL

Must be nice sucking Jihan's cock, 50 cent

The great thing about bitcoin is that it's free from government interference.

OOHH GOVERNMENT HELPPPPPP

On /r/bitcoin they were asking if they could sue Bitcoin Cash or Roger Ver for their losses.

it already mysteriously shutdown yesterday just as BCH hit .5 BTC lmao

>core cucks
is BCC the trump coin?
I mean, seems like retards are saying the same shit
always with the same type of insults, and "fucking kill yourself core cuck" and that type of language
is it just a few guys who all talk the same?
are they really retarded?
are they a russian social media farm?

top kek, corecucks are hilarious

>BCC is the Trump coin its supporters are russians
Top kek, the corecuck coin really is the hillary clinton of crypto, and corecucks are the mindless brainwashed hillary supporters

> trumpfag thinks I'm amerifat
try again faggot, I live in a first world country

Some Corecucks on reddit were asking for SEC intervention. Talking about market manipulation.

Wasn't that the tard who boasted about getting out just under $700?

This dude is corecuck alpha

oh god please link, I hate those fucking shit sucking fags

What are you going to do if we find out the pump really was fraudulent?

>are these the same people who were right about the election?

HOLY SHIT JUST BOUGHT 100K!

High BTC tx fees and normies getting stuck in unconfirmed limbo are the grand redpills.

BTC is just another globalist institution like the International Monetary Fund. BCH is the true coin of Satoshi's vision.

We're going to see massive salt explosions and pink wojacks everywhere, it will be like Trump's election all over again. Feels good man.

>BCH is the true coin of Satoshi's vision.

Not if they're willing to fork it to make the thing more attractive to miners just a day after a difficulty adjustment. Both are centralized

>the pump was fraudulent

I don't think you know what you're saying.

For those of us who cashed out 1900$+ we're gonna sit here /comfy/ and watch the world burn

>/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cgzbv/so_i_did_5minutes_of_digging_and_oh_my_god/
Here they try to investigate ppl who hurt bitcoins price

>/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cdeaa/can_any_legal_action_be_taken_against_bch/
Theres posts popping up on /bitcoin/ quite regularly wanting to sue ver, bitcoin cash, anyone who they think is hurting the price

im not american either, but only literal cucks dont like donald trump, doesnt suprise me you would side with corecuck coin as well

top kek, this will be a great week on biz

the whole catalogue will be full of corecucks sperging out when they see their shitcoin drop below $1000

>only literal cucks dont like zionist rats

have a (((you)))

>What are you going to do if we find out the pump really was fraudulent?
Was it Russian hackers? Sweetie, it's time to stop posting...

This reminds me of The DAO, when all the "code is law" redditors suddenly wanted the gov to step in.

What losses?
Lots of reddit bitcucks hold +1000s of btc.
They received 1 free BCH for each bitcoin...
Do the math

Almost all of them sold them. Guaranteed.

People who have been on /bitcoin for awhile, yeah. But their userbase and subcount has increased a lot and its not people who have been in for more than a couple months that were trying to jump in. Someone was buying at the top.

Since August a lot of these spergs sold off their 'joke' BCH and smugly bragged about how they got free money. It's going to be hilarious to watch them drown.

OMG people actually thinking that Bitcoin should be a state regulated institution. Jesus christ guys, invest in some stocks instead of trying to kike up cryptocurrency.

Yep. You can see the dump the moment some exchanges have BCH. A lot of people dumped.

/r/bitcoin is a mix of delusion and a salt mine right now.

Oh boy, here we go.