A guy was doing 4pl8s on the leg press machine

>a guy was doing 4pl8s on the leg press machine

Leg press machine is squats on easy mode. I can barely two plate bar but in the leg press I could go 3plate50 easy

I'm not talking about the difficulty but rather the impending arrival to snap city.

>too scared to use leg press machine because I'm afraid ill lock my knees

was he locking his legs?
I see bitches doing heavy weight on the leg press all the time, i make sure to watch every time so i dont miss their trip to snap city

Did someone say "leg press"

I was doing 4plates on leg press for 20 reps x 3. But I think I was going too fast because my knees got clicky. Doing it everyday didn't help either. My knees were moving like a ratchet on the way down.

Started doing 3plates really slow for 20 wide stance reps and 20 almost feet touching reps x 3 (120 reps). Every second day. Feels a lot better and smoother.

Not clicking that shit

I cringe everytime I see someone using the leg press because of webm's like this and refuse to go anywhere near em

>I could go 3plate
is this a joke?

I'm not too sure. At some points it looked like he almost did. His legs were visibly shaking and he was struggling with the weight during the last few reps.

For what purpose?

I guarantee that guy destroyed his right knee within a month

dang, so close to snapping his twig legs in half. what a lucky moron

Is Veeky Forums seriously afraid of the leg press machine just because some dumbasses with terrible form snapped themselves up? Like squats are a better lift than leg press anyway, and there's a ton of overlap between the lifts so I'll forgive you guys a bit. But this would be like never benching because of a gif of some shithead dropping the bar on himself, or never deadlifting because some retard tried to jump up from 4 plate to 6 plate and fucked up his back.

There's literally nothing wrong with leg press.

I've seen just about all the memey gore gifs there are, but I still can't bring myself to click on those leg press gifs :/

don't bother man Veeky Forums is full of geeks who actually believe the leg press has no utility because some fat guy from texas said so, despite PL coaches that produce champions incorporating it in their programming and guys like Ed Coan and Ben Pollack using it for more quad volume

I squat 260lb for 1 rep and i can do 5pl8 for reps on leg press.

leg press = one way express ticket to snap city

i cant even squat 2 pl8 and i can go 4pl8 on the leg press

its not that hard

smdh

4pl8 on leg press is not hard, depending on the angle of the machine. I normally just do 3pl8s for higher reps, though. Ego lifting on a leg press is a shortcut to knee injury.