What else needs to be done?? I want my physique to be in shape. Am I fine and over thinking?

What else needs to be done?? I want my physique to be in shape. Am I fine and over thinking?

try lifting

This. And stop with the retarded pose and get contacts. Those glasses are so ugly

>What else needs to be done??
get rid of the trailer park tats

Dudes are harsh on here. You look lean enough. A little more mass wouldn’t be aesthetically pleasing. I don’t see any significant deficiencies.

>taking a picture like this in a public bath/rest/washroom/WC
>?????

you are going to make a fine bottom one day

Meant to type WOULD be aesthetically pleasing.

Sounds like someone hasn't been inside a gym bathroom before.

quit flexing your traps, you know those need work. more delt mass wouldnt be awful. reverse curls for forearms. little more chest work. nice jawline

I don't go to the gym, because I'm not a massive faggot who likes to peek at other people's dicks.

We'll surely that must be the only reason public gyms exist in your closet gay mind.

Then what the fuck are you doing on this board?

Start by paying off your debt

Oh user, did you stop going because looking at other peoples willies made yours stiff and you got embarrassed?

Stop trying so hard. Stop working out at shitty public gyms.

>being this insecure
I bet you don't touch your own ass because it's "gay".

How do your legs look m8? Overall good, forearms and traps imo should be bigger for the chest and arms to look evened out

Working with pencils. If you could see a before pic from a year ago the difference in my upper body and abs are insane. I'm just naturally really scrawny and it took me forever to gain any weight. I'm currently 5'8" and 140lbs. I never wanted to be a lifter or to have massive amounts of muscle, just wanted to look fit. I do think my legs are my next challenge.

What do you suggest I do for forearm workouts?

Get rid of those faggot tattoos

Heavy deadlifts. Also, fucking bulk and start squatting if you aren't already doing that. Everyone makes an excuse about their lower body not growing fast but it'll get there if you actually take the time to work it. Are you on any program right now?

>just wanted to look fit
who looks fit to you

I've been working on the bulking thing man I swear, and I do loads of squats and leg presses for lower body it just takes a bit longer to get anywhere. Not making excuses there. No set program currently. Just maintaining my diet the best I can and at least trying to get to the gym 2/3 days a week.

Was into Jared letos routine recently for suicide squad(no I'm not a suicide squad fan) and was into ryan goslings physique for place beyond the pines. Judge away I get how lame that is.

Again, start straight bar deadlifting. Do you have any set goals for maintanence or max weight for your bulk? What end result are you looking for?

Will do. I don't want to weigh more than 155/160lbs since I'm pretty short. I don't want to look too stocky.

What are those tatoos anyway?
An olympic torch and 2 scythes?

Maybe not on the max for the bulk but a maintanence weight of 170-175 wouldn't be awful at 5'8. 6'1 master height so estimates might be off

Relax with the tattoos there mother Theresa. That's not what OPs post was about. Sad that you have to rag on someone's tattoos like a little bitch.

I didn't insult him, I'm just wondering

he asked what they were and you assumed his reasoning lmao do you have autism or have been triggered by anti tattoo threads? talk about it user we're here for you

I have a bunch of small tattoos I did myself for all the people hating on them. The TINY ones visible in this photo are an olive branch and a small dagger. If they're so important to everyone maybe I'll post them so everyone can have a proper roast of them.

work fore arms
take of your pants off and lets see your legs
>also whats on your back

Now go get an PhD in computer science or some technical field and you're damn well off.

I think you look great bro. What can you do with that body? flexibility? endurance? climbing? etc. I prefer function over form desu

This. If you want physique advice try posting a picture of yourself where youre not hunched over trying to show only your best muscle groups

Thanks. Needed some positivity here. I have high endurance. Climb on the weekends. Used to be a sponsored skateboarder and was AM for a few companies before it took a major toll on my body. Now just trying to stay fit.

Nice man. Curious though, what made you decide to make an entire thread based around your physique? there are CBT are QTDDTOTs and all that. You know when you put yourself on here you're going to receive negativity and unrealistic standards. If you feel down on your bod and want some positive reinforcements just go to your local swimming pool and look around, you'll be in the top 1% of bodies there guaranteed, this isn't a realistic measuring stick.

Don't listen to these faggots. You look good, man. Try to get contacts if you can. That's my only real advice.

I actually haven't made a post on here before so I thought it was the right place, sorry about that. Figured I'd get some good advice and I have. Lose my ugly glasses, cover up my shitty trailer park tattoos, and work on my forearms. Haha

Lmao nigga you're literally 13-16% body fat and you think you are aesthetically complete?

Try cutting for 3 months plz

Also nice turtleshell glasses you Dumbo queer

now you're just giving into other people's personal taste, own your own taste man, fuck what these goofs say, if you like it go with it. glasses are good, tats are cool, your forearms are fine
only advice I would give you is stop being insecure and don't give a fuck what others think about you, but hey that's just another opinion

Dude you seriously need to reconsider your life choices based on this photo.
>horn rims
>iphone
>shitty tats, (is that a fucking hand tatoo?)
>unkempt ivy league haircut
>idiotic pose in a public bathroom
You might be a legit dude but you look like a huge retard. And honestly im leaning to retard because instead of posting a relaxed well lit photo of your physique for comment you post this peacocking travesty.

You have to forgive him, among his colleagues in Brooklyn, he is the alpha of the beta males and they all literally wish they were as Bateman as him

lmao all these idiots dont know a Chad when they see one

Oh great a UFC queer talking typical shit. I bet you look so fit streaming your fights in your sweats fucktard. Let me guess, you're aesthetically fit and in WAY better shape than OP, aren't you?!

Haha good to know my appearance has some triggering effect on you?

So give a better alternative for each

Damn fine. No need to turn yourself into a muscled abomination like Piano.

Why post a misleading photo when you're asking for your advice? Stand up straight and take a photo, you look like some high schooler

>literally a 200+ posts thread to ask for advice
>create another one just for you special snowflake

You look fine, hair is great. you need to bulk but can't really say what you're lacking since you decided to do this terrible posing, can't even see your lats or pecs

>did you stop going because looking at other peoples willies made yours stiff and you got embarrassed?
Yes...

Get better glasses.

Why all the negative comments? Clearly an extremely attractive guy

Maybe a beard?

Not OP, but I think its respectable that he came here looking for criticism. Its true that everything is subjective but I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to hook yourself up with new perspectives. But yea that's just my opinion too

>clearly an attractive guy
>seeking validation from weirdos online
Probably cause he s vain and short