How many years of strict natty lifting would it take to achieve this?

How many years of strict natty lifting would it take to achieve this?

That takes many years of heavy lifting including NFL conditioning. I'll guess maybe 20+ years

Impossible without steroids

20 years? No fucking way.

Circumstances can vary obviously. I'm assuming ~140DYEL

You should be able to achieve this in 6 months if your diet is right

Buddy probably has been playing football or sports since 12 (at a high level) he looks 30 something in this pic

about 3 weeks of SS

this
this but maybe like in under 3 years and your diet is right
might be some parts this mixed with genetics but if you don't compromise, have discipline, know exactly what you're doing

As far as most people are concerned that would be well beyond their natty limit. Most people could not hope to get to that level without steroids, even with steroids it would take awhile.

There are a few genetic freaks who could reach that natty and given the guy plays in the NFL, it isn't beyond reason to think he might be one.

But that said, NFL players are also very very often on roids, so who knows.

>people who cry steroids

i feel like yall are like fat and unmotivated and get off to deflecting/deferring people who look good through dedication and discipline (what you don't have) are on steroids

All of them

>Retards who can't read.

I said it is possible he is the kind of genetic freak where that would be achievable natty, but it is also possible he is roiding as many NFL players do.

I said it could be either.

Just because you're using steroids doesn't mean you don't have to be dedicated and disciplined. If you knew the first thing about them you'd know that.

The natty limit is science and that result is beyond most guys natty limits, but not so much so that it is unconceivable he could not be roiding.

George Leeman an okay guy, srs.

The guy in question is something like 6'6 and has to water cut to make weight at 308. You're underestimating how big - and how open about his steroid use - Vince is.

just shut the fuck up you obvious dyel cuck

By all accounts, they're both batshit fucking crazy.

>that pic
jesus kill yourself nigger haha

Roids

No straight answer.

Do you have the genetics for that build?

Are you eating the right diet?

Do you have the right environment to achieve this build (Seriously, where you live, and under what conditions as far as stress, oxygen level, air quality, etc, can majorly impact your goals)?

And are you on the right routine?

A lot of over lapping complexity here on achieving a goal of putting on lean muscle mass to that level.

That said... moving to Iceland, not being a bitch, and eating like a starving rino at a power lifter hostel isn't a bad approach to really get big.

>Facebook tier memes

He's nuts no doubt, but has a good heart.

3-5 with good diet and the right genetics.

you are part of the problem

Me Neither

Yeah but he's also not Natty

Is babyslayer still alive?

Apparently. He's living in Thailand now (or that area of the world at least).

Someone post the pic where it’s like “hey guys I just got thru my first year lifting, and I’m gonna definitely look like zyzz after 2 years if I keep my progress up”

babyslayer = george leeman

go back darkie

the dudes a marine infrantry at that
assuming he was in iraq and afghan few deplyments 7 months long

only time he got to gym was probably inbetween training and when on acutal deployments doubt he has time to watch his macros

maybe the secret is in the MREs

>6 months
Are you guys fucking stupid

obvious pump in pic but im guessing at least 2-3 years from skelly and assuming he's 6' even he's easily 200-220 lbs. also genetics

What's your point?
Btw not the user you're replying too.

No idea.

4-5 years IMO

4-5 years of "Dirty Bulk" heavy lifting, then a 4 month super cut.

1 set of 1 aortic aneurysms should get you there

It's not possible to maintain this mass with such a low bf as a natty.