Gf cheated on me. with a dyel

gf cheated on me. with a dyel.

>why do I even keep going...
>why do I even strive all day to achieve my maximum potential if respectless/cultureless/strengthless cockroaches can undo us with objective worthless value ("style", "being cute", wtf...)
>I don't want to live in this world

sorry

why has this world gone so far wrong Veeky Forums?

it's like all the appreciated values for a man are being reversed...

because girls are like children and you shouldnt take stuff like that too personally, you lift to improve yourself and for fun.
Also, ghost your gf completely and if possible become successful in any facet of life and when she comes crawling back tell her to fuck off

You dodged a bullet. Cheaters have lower morals and would cheat on you anyway, the earlier the better. Now you can cut her out of your life early on. Strive for your personal greatness and happiness will come from it.

We're all gonna make it.

Solid advice

Hey, my gf just cheated on me too, couple days ago. Went for some skinny fag.

It'll take some time to process, but ditch the bitch. Find someone better. Someday you'll find a girl who truly loves you, and she'll appreciate you for putting in the effort to be the best you can.

My best advice for now though? Go find a girl with a fat ass and pound her into next year. Make that bitch crawl home. Remember who you are, remember why you do what you do. Make it.

2-D will always be there for you

>lifting for girls
>not for world domination

not gonna make it.

Thanks for all your advice. You guys really help.

I'm lifting for self-improvement. But since I loved that girl I expected validation from her. Her betraying me is...I don't know. My mind is blurry. Anyway.

Thanks again everyone.

>Lifting for women.
Don't.
They don't understand hard work or dedication to yourself.
If you're not prostrating at their feet they don't care.

Go gay, get you a twink bf that will suck your would out through your dick and will truly respect your dedication.

two months in, same shit, its still up and down but you learn both how you can be better and how bad for you they really were.

Shit man, what did he have on you?

I found that girls will cheat for someone who supplies something better than the man does (not trying to be a douche just an observation). Maybe he was doing the whole shoulder to cry on bullshit, sneaky little rat.

Do you know him? Might be cathartic to go and put the fear of god into him

Your shell hardened so now youre a little stronger, dont stop now

You'll get over her eventually, just focus on yourself and another one will come by.
However, DON'T try to get her back or start messaging her and certainly don't take her back if she for some reason changes her mind (teehee it's just one time user, i'll never do it again :3)

post pic of the guy's body

bad post

as if contemplating what this guy has on OP will put OP in any kind of positive state of mind
>Might be cathartic to go and put the fear of god into him
that won't unfuck his girlfriend

OP ghost that bitch and try to get over it as soon as possible, it will get easier
keep improving yourself

Again...thanks everyone...
It's always so heartwarming to receive help from strangers.
I'll pray for all of you. You guys truly are the diamonds floating in this boundless ocean of shit we call today's world.
I officially derail my own thread. I don't want to sound too much of an aw.

Dubs decide new subject
Love you all.

>why can't everyone in the world look at it the exact same way I do

This is why she dumped you. You're incapable of dealing with other people. Stop trying to be superior to the entire planet.

Bro just wanted to add to the above advice:

Ghost means GHOST if possible, don't even talk to her, don't reply to her messages, just cut her tf out. Pretend she doesn't exist. Don't give her any drama or emotion just be calm and stoic. Drama/emotion gives her fuel to justify it to herself. DO NOT LET HER HAVE THAT CLOSURE.

You dodged a bullet, OP. Your life is objectively better now that she is out of your life. Keep lifting, work on yourself and the pussy will come.

Remember, you are the captain of your own ship, your GF is the first mate. At the end of the day, you choose where you sail. If she doesn't like it, she can leave. If she chooses to stay then she stays. Never chase a woman.

t. cuck

Yeah its almost as if being muscled isn't enough when most of mankind's advancement comes from mental prowess.

That is why you only go into a serious relationship with someone that you know is going to be the one.

>Keep lifting, work on yourself and the pussy will come.
When?
Im not OP but its been almost three years since me and my gf broke up.
She found a new guy instantly and despite me having much luck with girls before now suddenly im having trouble

best you can do is just ghost her yeah, make it clear she's a whore and then never ever consider her again. that's the best thing to do.

>Rolling for best core exercise

oh fuck off dude, can't we have a wholesome thread for once ?
you won't be so smug once YOUR girl will be BLACKED and you'll crawl here crying like a litte girl

Like the other anons said muscles alone don't mean shit. Think of them as cherry on top, you need to sort other things out first and be passionate about your career and maintain a forward pace in life. But don't feel sorry about her cheating on you because that's on her, not you.

0The only post you should read. Keep pumpin iron.

Not OP but it's hard not to take that shit personally, you compare yourself to the other person and can't understand why them and not me.

Lol you don't know anything about me.
On the otherhand, I know for a fact that the OP is a cuck and would not be here whining like a little bitch if he had the balls to go fight for his property.
Got bird-dogged? Bird-dog them back and then break up with the whore.
Only way you are going to teach either party a lesson.
Having a pity party does shit all.

love you too son.

>t. turbo autismo

why not beat his ass lmao what are you lifting for faggot

Nice argument.

Yeah, absolutely. But as you age you start giving less fucks and begin hating yourself more so it gets easier to justify why she picked someone else over you.

But my main point was that OP dindu noffin wrong.

why should i argue with you? You're clearly an individual whose been seriously hurt or a sociopath, since you refer to women as property.

>since you refer to women as property.
What else would you call something it is your duty to protect and manage?
Why don't you back to FB and write a blog about it faggot?

DELET THIS

So you would call your children property? To anyone outside this anime board where you try to act like you're hard af?

nice one, sperg.

op again.

When I talked about diamonds, I didn't mean gym dudes. But strangers helping strangers.

And in my initial message, by saying

>"achieve my maximum potential"

I didn't only mean physical.

I meant these

>"respectless/cultureless/strengthless"

Remove the "less".

I didn't expect things to go that far

It was probably because you're an emotionally empty faggot

A girl I've been kinda seeing is coming to my town for a friends party. She told me I can't come because it's a girls only type of deal. However she said that if I wanted to see her I could maybe bump into her in a bar. I don't really feel like going to a bar.

What should I do, friends?

Its OK to feel betrayed OP. Because you were. It's to be expected with humans, though. The more experience you gain through life the better you'll be able to deal with problems like this.

You will get over this after a while. Time is the great healer. People who give you shit in this thread usually have problems themselves. Strong people don't bring those around them down but try to lift them up. Keep that in mind.

>Children.
Nah, that is an investment my man.
>To anyone outside this anime board where you try to act like you're hard af?
Want to rephrase that so a person could understand what your retarded ass is trying to say?

Paradoxically it comes when you stop looking for it. Women evolved to notice subtle emotions that you think you are hiding well but they smell it a mile away.

It sounds like you are becoming desperate, which although you might try to hide by being "aloof", women smell that shit a mile away and it turns them off.

You have to stop making getting laid your objective in life. It's just a wet hole after all.

Now when approaching, make sure you are relaxed and hell even pump yourself up to the point of irrational self-confidence and just have a conversation. Don't focus on getting in her pants, just talk to her and let the conversation flow. Make eye contact, show dominant body language, touch her when appropriate and if she wants to fuck you, she WILL let you know.

Finally, the only thing stopping you from approaching any woman, no matter how "out of your league" she is, is yourself. Eliminate self-doubt. You feel like talking to someone and that little voice in your head tells you its a bad idea? Tell it to fuck off.

It will not come fast. You don't get to see fast results. You will have awkward and cringy encounters. But power through those and you WILL make it.