Explain to me why fastfoot is bad if im under my maintenance

explain to me why fastfoot is bad if im under my maintenance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fnkUj-kc1qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because people need to create imaginary bad things and unvirtuous acts to blame other people in order to feel good about themselves

Because it's almost impossible to get the right macros with only fastfood

Because fast food is extremely high in sodium which can dehydrate your organs thus raising blood pressure, high in fat which can raise blood fat concentration and slow it which also increases blood pressure, and it has poor Micronutrient profiles.

mfw ate 2 burgers at mcdonalds, the an(g)us ones and some niggets because i was hungry af and home was 100km away

once in a while its not bad, but still you can make better choices like skipping in sodas and take coffee instead, no fries etc

They are made out of things which are not good for your body. Its addictive.

>sodium is le bad
youtu.be/fnkUj-kc1qk

Because fastfoot is a form of cardio and cardio kills gains

You absolutely can, you must choose the right meals. Don't listen to these retards. Fast food is fine to eat if you make the right selections. Obviously you won't get your macros consuming potatoes and meat alone.

Because feeling shitty has an impact on working out. Plus it's way more expensive than building your meals around beans and rice.

You will get the same calories and it is possible to hit the same macros, but you will get different chemicals for a higher price. Plus those chemicals have an impact on your health.

Saying that anyone opposes eating fast food because they want the moral high ground is like saying anyone who opposes fucking you is stuck up, when in reality anyone who lets you sex them doesn't really care about their health anyways, so why would I take fitness advice from a virgin twink?

Fast food is pumped full of stuff that's not good for your body in huge excess, namely sodium. You can lose weight if you eat a calorific deficit no matter what. You could lose weight by only eating a diet of 2 Twinkies a day or something awful like that. It's just that it's not a smart choice because your body needs food that will give it nutrition.

it's not got enough vitamins or minerals that you need. If you take a multivite and for sure get all your needed micronutrients then eat that shit.

there is not good or bad food.
is all about ci co. and macros.

>saturated fat
>not good or bad

xd xd Le Good Meme

that guy looks chill

FUCK off joe “bro science” Rogan

>dietary fat
>bad

That's me when I was like 15

it's the ultimate processed food. It's been engineered so hard I don't even consider it food. Excess sodium isn't good, but the plethora of chemicals are pure cancer. Could be in my head but the one or two times I eat Micky D's I feel sick. It's like my body rejects it. Macros my ass.

im a 6'4 200 pounds skeleton
if i want to put on weight i need 3500kal
my macros only give me 2000 kals a day

why i cant just eat some mcdonalds to get the carbs and calories im missing

You can, but you will be hungry all the time.

Jesus fuck, either god tier trolls or you guys are retarded. Dont even know basic nutrition and act like you know shit.