American here, how much of a worthless faggot would I be if I wore this to the gym. Also: gym wear general...

American here, how much of a worthless faggot would I be if I wore this to the gym. Also: gym wear general. What are you wearing, Veeky Forums?

ugly as fuck.
but wearing something else you'll still be a worthless faggot.

Can I be your worthless faggot, daddy?

Why no SS shirt?

I go to a normie commercial gym, even a bundeswehr shirt is likely to get me concerned stares

Post em

Bundeswehr armored infantry guy here.
Please if you do, also wear the short snd gay as fuck light blue shorts.

I'd suggest you to simply lift in the standard khaki tshirts with the german flag on each arm and the patchspace in the middle, they look quite cool and fit awesome on a muscular body.
They suit a fit physique really well.

>grey tshirt
>adidas sweatpants
>no shoes

its good

>whatever t-shirt from my sleeping/gym drawer
>sweat pants or basketball shorts depending on whether or not I'm doing deadlifts
>chucks

Oh, and fuck off nazi scum

Here's what they look like.

This is what I wear pretty much everywhere in the winter. The loose fitting Adidas pants, not the faggy form-fitting ones, are so warm and comfy.

>losing the war of ideas so we have to pay shills

How dors wearing a bundeswehr sport shirt make anybody a nazi?
It's the freaking Bundeswehr, the military that fishes refugees out of the mediterranean, not the cool looking guys with the grey coats who'd line up jews and then shoot them in the backhead.

I wanna get involved but cba with making a pretty picture

Shirt: Caffeine and Kilos, Hookgrip, Slim fit t shirt, ringer t shirt, raglan shirt

Pants: Rugby shorts or compression tights

Jacket: Irrelevant

Shoes: Pendlay Do Wins in Black and Gold or Adidas Gazelle OG's for diddlylifts

Accessories: Rockstar Blueberry Pomegranate Acai 500ml, sometimes phone, diary with printed template of my routine with boxes to fill in and a binder I made myself xd

that was /pol/ bait and you swallowed it

remember everytime you see post concerned with politics do not reply cause you can feed some retard

I already thought so but yeah, i figured it could be a serious post, you never know with retards on Veeky Forums.

>American here
Why the fuck would you wear the shirt of another country's army?
Also the design itself looks rather bad.

Why do those even form fitting pants even exist? Also can you find a pair of straight legged pants anymore? I hate that tapered leg bullshit

because they fit well? straight legged pants look terrible

Ethnically German

I bought my loose ones from the NEX like two years ago. Unless you have stick legs, the tapered pants look and feel like yoga pants.

>Adidas pants
>no Adidas shoes
Faggot.