I thought looks were everything. I'm tired of losing how do I become Chad Veeky Forums

I thought looks were everything. I'm tired of losing how do I become Chad Veeky Forums

Uhh...he sounds like her friend so whats the problem here exactly? or what triggered you?

>just be tall theory

JFL

Based on the post he seems friend zoned

>JFL
Japanese football league?

He looks gay so no not really

He wouldn't answer her late night facetime calls if he was gay.

They are. Guy in pic is ugly. Girl is way out of his league lol.
>b-but muh height

Yes he would because he's her friend and they go shopping for purses together or some shit. Look at that grin on his face. That's the shit eating grin of a flaming homosexual

user, just because you are attracted to him doesnt make him gay

He's a handsome guy tho

Nice projection

No gay people love their beauty sleep as much as sucking cock. No way he's giving it up for some hoe if he's gay.

Just fucking lol

user probably frequents lookism

no he's not

I'm OP and I literally get friendzoned all the time how do i make it stop

>how do i make it stop
Stop being friends with the girl after?

If she doesnt want to fuck or have a relationship and you dont want to be friends then dont contact her again

I know its hard to find girls to approach and talk to but its not worth sticking around for one who isnt going to pay off

>how do I become Chad Veeky Forums
You're born a Chad.

>>
You prolly need to look like this fucker..

He's not a bad looking dude by any means. Decent looking plus hes tall. It's his fault.

be direct you fucking pussy

at the very least you'll stop wasting your time

or fuck all of her friends...

>I cant fuck one girl but fucking all her friends is easy
oh ok

he doesn't look bad but he looks feminie, if he's not trying to achieve that he should get a makeover. the eyebrows would be issue #1

Why do women do this?
>Happy birthday to my BEST FRIEND I'm so grateful to have a FRIEND like you my FRIEND thanks for being my FRIEND and doing FRIEND things for me and being FRIENDLY xoxo my FRIEND #BESTFRIEND
Like fucking hell, everyone got the message the first time you said the word, no need to fucking hammer it in that way. Have they literally no empathy?

>even Chad is getting cucked into the friendzone now
Is this the end of humanity?

No one is save, not even Chad

> how do I make it clear to this fucking idiot that I'm not interested in him with out coming off as a cunt, but still remain friens

>> how do I make it clear to this fucking idiot that I'm not interested in him with out coming off as a cunt, but still remain friens
>clearly the best way is to publicly humiliate him instead of just bringing it up in private

>>clearly the best way is to publicly humiliate him instead of just bringing it up in private
> showing my affection publicly for a FRIEND im not going to fuck is "humiliation" now
> implying im not just giving halo effect to him so other girls want to be with him
check mate

It's actually
> how do I let other people in my social circle/ the Chad I'm interested in know I'm available and have friendzoned this guy?

Women don't like guys who have been friendzoned by other women. Fucking virgin.

>showing my affection publicly for a FRIEND im not going to fuck is "humiliation" now
You must be a woman, because that post is fucking painful
>implying im not just giving halo effect to him so other girls want to be with him
Outing a guy as an orbiter is not "giving halo effect", lmao
Checkmate my ass

Actually it's
>Look at the kinda guys who are hooked on me, you have to be even better than this to stand a chance

>Outing a guy as an orbiter is not "giving halo effect"
Then what should she have written?
>Lmao user ate my ass so good, his 12'' dick feels so good

Jesus fucking christ

Upper eyelid exposure of death buddy boyo, jfl @ thinking cuckcel nerdic phenotypes like this look good

Kyle ?

> (You)
>Upper eyelid exposure of death buddy boyo, jfl @ thinking cuckcel nerdic phenotypes like this look good

I have no idea what you just typed,Can you please rephrased it to humanspeak?

maybe they actually just are really great friends

maybe she's actually just...grateful to have a friend? not everything is 5d chess you tools

>inb4 kys roastie

Do you autists literally have 0 friends of the opposite sex? This is just how some girls type. I have a few close female friends who type like this. They would tell me that I'm such a great friend etc just for listening to her and shits like that. We guys just don't do it as often.

I don't think this applies to the girl in OPs pic but I met a girl freshman year that got off sexually to humiliating guys and keeping them in the friendzone. Flirting with guys was just a game to her. Shed tease every single guy she met. Fortunately i had run into her ilk before and wasn't going to repeat my mistakes. My roommate however fell underneath her spell and he was at her beck and call whenever she wanted him. She ended up ripping his heart open. She witnessed him crying and knowing her I'm pretty sure the sick bitch came a lot to the sight of his tears.

Most girls are not like this.

>Most girls are not like this.

No shit.

It's time to visit Gandy boyo