Who else is looking and waiting for the perfect gf meanwhile you pass young and single 6-7s all day long and never even...

>Who else is looking and waiting for the perfect gf meanwhile you pass young and single 6-7s all day long and never even talk to them or smile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJS7Igvk6ZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

see I don't even get the 6s or 7s

fuck me man I'd take a nice 6 or 7 any time of the day because of how fucking pathetic I am with my social life.

Same :(

bruh
practice social interaction with the 6-7s
otherwise you'll sperg out when you finally meet a 10

What do if she is already taken?

Why would i waste my time with anything short of perfection?

I've never seen anyone over an 8 manage a healthy relationship for any extended period of time.

If you're putting serious time into developing your body, you should be working on your social skills too

Some make advances on me but women are so fucking stupid I just give them 1 word answers whenever they talk to me.

I also can't stand acne which most 6-7s have.

>Some make advances on me but women are so fucking stupid I just give them 1 word answers whenever they talk to me.

>Some make advances on me but women are so fucking stupid I just give them 1 word answers whenever they talk to me.

Yes, I've had women hit on me plenty of times but I'm not really in dating mode for the past few years so if you're in public and you try to talk to me I just dont understand why you want to talk to me at all..........

#
Are you sure you're not just autistic?

>Are you sure you're not just autistic?

I try to be desu.

Yeah I've been doing that for 24 years and I'm a kissless virgin

I don't really care about the random 6-9s I occasionally see. I can't really feel strongly attracted to someone just by their looks.
The funny thing is I've had these quite plain looking but in my eyes 9-10s girls "show interest" in me but I'm just too autistic to do anything.
I don't really go out any more so I can stay safe from those feels.

>can easily talk to 6-7s
>still sperg when talking to 8,910s

Hmmmmmmm

>never even talk to them

>pass young and single 6-7s
Uhm...no i cant relate to this
I meet one single girl every six months or so where i live, at best

Single girls are rare as fuck bro, attractive men on the other hand are everywhere

>I don't really go out any more so I can stay safe from those feels.

>in my class there are 5/10s
> when i walk around campus there are 8-10/10s
why must life be a cruel mistress

>10s
>real
pick one

Move on and find another

I tried to move on after a break up but its been 2 years and still no girls

whenever I break into the 90kg mark (I'm 1.89m tall) women and fags start eyefucking me and I don't know what to do. Am I supposed to fake a smile, wave, say hi to random strangers?

>Who else is a solid 5-6 and can't bring himself to settle for a

damn it's me

Nah I could settle for an 8 desu.

You're lucky, OP. Girls don't even talk to me. I don't even think I'm that bad looking. My ex gf thought I was lying to her when I said girls in my classes never approach or talk to me. Even the girls in my friend group think I'm a decent looking dude. When I meet girls off Tinder/Bumble, they say my pictures don't do me justice and I look nothing like them. Hell, everyone thought I was lying when I said my first kiss was at 19.
What if I never meet someone again? What do I do?

Ouch, this is me.
Just a few days ago I was at the Vitamin Shoppe near my high school and spotted quite a lot of prime jailbait walking towards the bus stop.
I swear I saw my future wife walk past me.

>friends always tell me im by far the best looking out of our group
>dont really think so, but i trust them i guess
>go out
>friends have girls hitting on them, basically ignore me
>try to talk to chicks, get one word answers
>eventually start thinking friends are fucking with me and somethings wrong with me
>get crazy self esteem issues and get sad
>finally get gf, she tells me her friends all ignored me bc they thought i was a male model or something and out of their league
>since then, find out other girls i had tried talking to just went spaghetti mode when i approached them, hence the one word responses
>still have zero confidence and hate myself

pic is who i get told I look like all the time

I know what u feel lmao, I look like young brad+chico and 6'2. Girls want to talk to me for a long time unless I show huge amount of interest yet almost every single one said I'm hot to their friends behind my back and never to my face ?!?!
I too hate myself.

>Girls want to talk to me for a long time unless I show huge amount of interest
>Girls don't*

>just move on bro

Wow, post your pic brah

youtube.com/watch?v=LJS7Igvk6ZM

That might help clear things up for you.

no i dindn't have a haircut for a month I have 1 spot on my face rn and I hate myself