Remind me Clarence Kennedy does 5 x 5 of squats everyday?

Remind me Clarence Kennedy does 5 x 5 of squats everyday?

and then does whatever other programming on top of that?

That's what I remember him hinting at in the Jujimufu vids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaVceq8WqTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah something like that but you have to remember this guys body is in a state such that if he doesnt squat everyday it literally decreases by 20kg overnight. i doubt you are that elite level

this
he also said this, he needs to keep up his squatting frequency to keep his strength
you could say he's at peak performance

Friendly reminder that you have to build up to that volume. Without years of tendon adaptation to load, you'd start to fall apart.

He doesn't do that all the time. Only certain times of the year he does 5x5. Pretty sure he does squat daily though

This is what starting strength does to you

isn't there a young guy who posts here who is a starting strength acolyte? He posted some vids were he works out at Wichita Falls and he's got some good numbers

he 100% lifts in the SS style

damn I wish I would have saved the links
it was a trip to see somebody so bought in, but have respectable numbers

And even if you do, there's a pretty good chance you'll break down eventually. Its not entirely from his frequency of heavy squatting, but at this point Clarence's knees are basically held together by scar tissue and bone spurs.

I wonder whats the point if he's not ever gonna compete

So Veeky Forums, when are you going to start cycling for squat gains?

youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM

You realize he's on steroids right?

yeah, no shit.

YEAH that dude.

thanks

>pathetic

Beating out literal Olympians from your house is bretty bad-ass, and kind of like a giant "fuck you" to the whole event.

It's a lot less badass when you realise the whole reason he's doing it from the outside is that he can't win when under the same conditions as everyone else.

>can't win when under the same conditions as everyone else.
Oh, you mean by having an entire team of people training and feeding you while pinning your ass with every chemical under the sun? Yeah Clarence clearly roids too, but he's on his own with everything.

So were the rest of the guys he was competing with. Oly in the UK has jack shit for support.

But instead he threw a shitfit and quit when they had the temerity to subject him to the same testing as everyone else.

Oh wow so they only skip the roids for a certain period of the year. How terrible. Guess that makes Clarence the dirty cheater. Fuck the Olympics.

That's an incredible upper body for a cyclist.

You're forgetting about how Clarence screws up in comps a bunch of times.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaVceq8WqTw

He chokes in comp. No shame in that, being a athlete at high level comp is not just physical.

But that doesn't explain why he's still so masochistic in training for a sport he won't ever compete in

autism

>i showed you my quads answer me

I remember him saying he was going to make a video explaining why he didn't compete anymore but he never did.

My guess:
>anxiety
>steroids

He's from Ireland. That's not part of the UK

Kinda is, kinda isn't

ppl from Ireland can vote in some UK political things
(yes the republic)

look it up

hes a track cyclist that specializes in sprints
very normal for track sprinters to be much larger
robert fostermann has a myostatin gene deficiency which makes his muscles freakish