ITT: We post what normies outside fit think is huge

ITT: We post what normies outside fit think is huge.

They're pretty big tho, that guy at the front is aesthetics. Roids are probably cheaper than drinking water over there.

>he thinks those are roid physiques
wew

that lad barbell curling has the same physique as this teen who probably blasts grams of gear

Those are Winstrol physiques, which is what they ship by the dozen to combat muscle wasting from Aids.

> Roids are probably cheaper than drinking water over there.
why do you think it?

i highly doubt some poor ass niggas in some African shithole have easy access to anabolic steroids.

nobody on fit actually lifts so this thread is bound to be great

They just have black muscle aesthetics. White bois will never understand

Are you fucks serious lmao. What do y'all look like

This. WHITIES BTFO

worst part is he probably roided for it

blacks have better muscle building genetics thats fact
Mr. Olympia has been black many times and many people who just do meme exercise and are black can be pretty aesthetic
>check em

i say that cuz the kid started lifting like 6 months ago

If memory serves I don't think a single black guy has been a strongman competition winner before, and if one has he is grossly outnumbered by whites

Actually his workout plan for the movie can be found all over the web. If I recall correctly it was like an hour on the treadmill a day and a shit ton of body weight stuff. He was like 165 pounds in that movie, easy to pull off natty.

did i say strength?
no i said muscle

Black guys who are insanely strong go on the play football and make actually money

This. Blacks arent stupid enough to damage their body with extremely heavy weights and alot of roids for almost no money

thats not the point

the point is even though it is easily achieveable natty, he probably still roided for it

but they sell drugs, shoot each other for dumb reasons, and listen to garbage turn up music

Now post all the strongest men in the world.

see

>my wife's 3.5yo son

Is that the mountain in the back?

>Blacks arent stupid enough to damage their body with extremely heavy weights
No they just place football so they can break multiple limbs and suffer concussions.
>blacks
>not stupid
That's why they're all played as running backs. Just catch the ball.

>muscle building genetics
They literally do not. It's just having a darker skin tone gives you a innate advantage when it comes to showing off muscles. Why do you think body building white guys tan themselves orange?

You mean only in the modern era where the sport is a complete joke?
Also they're all manlets

>Blacks aren't stupid

R.I.P. my sides

uh no
Olympia is about size and a bit of show
if it was show then low bodyfat vieny guys would win
Manlets have to eat less calories to get big muscles
also divisions are a thing you know

Actors juice because the need to hit the physique they need for the role really fast.

Goddamn guys your expectations for natty limit is fucked up still. Put in the fucking work, eat right, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Fucking this lol

they're lifting fucking ROCKS with holes
nigga

That's such a false equivalency
When would a poor black guy ever wake up and go "hey I need to find some tires to flip so I can be a strong man"

Look at NBA/Soccer/American eggball/Track

that chest insertion makes me gag

That's because those sports require pace and turning dumb nigger

You're telling me that in the entire history of the strongman competition, not a single black person has even come close to winning?

What about sports like shotput being dominated by white men?

>roiding for this

Sports are a bad indicator of strength because certain countries, racial groups, etc. favor certain sports

Look at this little bitch, normal people probably think he's jacked.

he looking good now though imho

Does he even lift? He looks like a skeleton now.

This is bait right? but incase it isn't thats a retarded anology since bodybuilders (atleast nowadays) usally die at a way younger age.

2 soon

Wouldn't have happened that fast.

>this is your corpse on roids

Used to think this was big

Not to mention that he is a turbomanlet just like Pitt.

>i highly doubt some poor ass niggas in some African shithole have easy access to anabolic steroids.
Top kek, steroids are cheaper in the third world than in the west. They put anavar and other shit in protein powder in India to sell more.

can't /pol/ control itself for one thread

>tfw fucking toby maguire is bigger than you

got dat der africa gainz

Nigga that's all poor people

still 'mirin

cucks really need to be gassed

>even has a bone dildo
really activates the almonds

holy shit asians btfo.
dudes have to juice just to compete with fatass cleatus in indiana.

Yes. He's a strongman champion

>for no money
Kill yourself you cherry picking faggot

>my son

worst part is you may actually not be baiting

>blacks aren't stupid enough
Anybody who continues reading after that is either stupid or black

are we really going to pretend that more than 10% looks better than this? You are all permabulk marshmallows failing to rep 135.

Jesus Christ

Football fucks your body up 10x as much as weighlifting though

>implying the vast majority of college players actually make it to the NFL
>implying those in the NFL last more than 3 years and the median income isn't $300,000
>implying 90% of NFL players aren't broke as soon as they come out of the league
>implying you aren't a nigger yourself

This. Literally who tf are these fatass white guys and why do they keep shilling their “sport”

The strongest men on the planet.
>muh black people don't care about lifting
Even in the NBA there are white guys, there should be at least some black people at the top of strength sports.

The synthol will keep him intact for centuries.

Ray Williams, Kevin oak, Richard Hawthorne, that other super jacked jr. 181 in usapl.

False. Its pretty obvious Aryans have the best genetics for muscle building and strength. The reason Negroids have recently (notice: RECENTLY) won Mr Olympia a lot is that the whole competitive bodybuilding scene is run by a bunch of Jews.
You're nuts if you think winning a bodybuilding comp has anything to do with actual aesthetics or muscle mass, and is not entirely up to the schemes and whims of the kike judges.
Just look at the winner of the classic division in this years Olympia, the negro who won had very shitty insertions and in general had a really disproportionate and unsymmetric physique compared to lots of the other competitors. Clearly he did not win because of how he looks.

they might have adopted the kid as well, don't get carried away by your cuck fantasies

You confused or something boy? The thread was literally derailed by a bunch of niggers or some kind of nigger worshipping cucks, not /pol/.

>it the jews
stopped reading there

>adopting a basketball american
>not cucked

>tfw

hahaha white folk prefer rasing a black mans kid than making the own haha i aint complaning enjoy going ectinct you fucking idiots

>blacks aren't stupid
top kek

I hope he never finds out he was nothing more than an accessory for which his parents use to virtue signal.

This desu the only people who dissagree are offended non blacks that have shit genes

i'd rather be an accessory in the First World than a non accessory in the Third World