High-school user here (18) with some questions for older, more experienced anons...

High-school user here (18) with some questions for older, more experienced anons. Pls no young dumbasses posting what they sorta-kinda think about life, I need some really solid answers.

Is life once I'm out of high school still going to be a popularity contest where people are generally insecure and want to be liked and have friends, where good-looking chads get good-looking stacies and everyone wants to have fun and do crazy shit? Or do people start to become more confidant and long-term goal oriented, and intelligence and career possibilities (even if you're ugly and a loser) make you the top of the social hierarchy among your peers? Or will losers keep being losers, and chads keep being chads? Or does none of that exist outside of high school at all and everyone is trying to do their own thing, stay happy, and don't care what others think?

I hope I don't sound like a massive douchbag (I probably do) but I'm good looking and very popular in high school, and I'm having such a great time. I want to keep having a great time like this once I'm in college, once I'm out of college, etc, how do I do this? How do I keep being the "chad" throughout life? The person that girls want and people want to be around? Do I just keeping being a fun, fit guy? Or do I need to step it up and travel, get a solid education, etc? How do I keep this up?

And I know there's a lot of reactionary answers like "lol just do what you want no one cares life isn't like high school lmao" but I've had a lot of people tell me otherwise, and I'd like the biggest, strongest blackpill on this subject.

Will life keep being a popularity contest or not?

Also general young anons seeking advice from older anons thread, tips for fitness, life, etc.

How tall is that guy in the pic? 5'11''?

5'4 I'm guessing

Yes. Just don't keep talking about high school post high school, you'll be known as a loser. No one gives a fuck. However, it should be obvious that if you are the outgoing fun guy, people will still want to be around you. PROVIDED you also have your shit together. Finances, job, etc... No one is going to think a burn out is cool.

>I'm good looking and very popular
>on Veeky Forums
Fuck off kiddo

hehehe hope you brought lube

This user has it right but he forgot one little thing, if you're not at least 6'4 you're fucked
>T. King of manlets

>Is life once I'm out of high school still going to be a popularity contest where people are generally insecure and want to be liked and have friends, where good-looking chads get good-looking stacies and everyone wants to have fun and do crazy shit?
All true except for the last part. People get more and more boring as they age. Their interests become more cemented. This changes if you're wealthy. The very old tend to become more pious.
>Or do people start to become more confidant and long-term goal oriented, and intelligence and career possibilities (even if you're ugly and a loser) make you the top of the social hierarchy among your peers?
Not always. Those people who were intelligent etc. at least showed some of those qualities when they were younger. They're later just more developed.
>Or will losers keep being losers, and chads keep being chads? Or does none of that exist outside of high school at all and everyone is trying to do their own thing, stay happy, and don't care what others think?
These things to carry inertia. It takes a lot to change one's character, but it is possible.
> I want to keep having a great time like this once I'm in college, once I'm out of college, etc, how do I do this?
Find healthy surrogate activities, try to not drink to excess if at all, don't do drugs. Fall in with a group of people you like. You don't need more than two or three very close friends to be content.
>How do I keep being the "chad" throughout life?
Be responsible with your body and your money and your time. Invest wisely in yourself. Realize that the cost of 'cool' is often quite high. Pay your dues. Don't get distracted. Try to stay mentally stimulated with something and that does not include casual television or mind-numbing video games. Most people in college unfortunately just booze and netflix their time away. You'll see that.
>The person that girls want and people want to be around?
Most of that is just keeping a good and pleasant attitude.

pretty sure 6'6 is the cutoff for success in life user

If you want to be Chad in college then join a frat simple as that
I hate frat kids and the lifestyle of it but they all get pussy and have lifelong friends thru their social groups and whatnot

>Do I just keeping being a fun, fit guy? Or do I need to step it up and travel, get a solid education, etc? How do I keep this up?

Travel to a few places that have some meaning to you perhaps and explore the minds and towns of many men. Read some. Education in college is what you make of it - all my learning I found on my own by taking trips and talking to people and independent research. Unless you're taking classes in a specialized field you'll find college is not exactly worth your while when scrutinizing what is actually learned, but that doesn't matter.
>Will life keep being a popularity contest or not?
It will be if you decide for it to be. It will be no matter what in certain career fields.

Go to /adv/ you god damn retard

what if my college has no frats?

Youre a huge faggot
Literally who gives a fuck. I admit I was a nerd in highschool, I was shy, I cared way too much about what other people thought and I didn't grow out of my pussiness until I was 18, but by then I was already out of highschool.

Listen OP you have to stop caring about what other people think, don't follow trends, be honest about your opinions (as long as you don't spout some /pol/ shit), voice yourself and focus on what YOU want to do.

Keep lifting and studying.

Then your college sucks ass and you should've went to a decent one. A lot of high schoolers fall into the trap of thinking they have such diverse university choices when they could just apply to a good state university like Rutgers or Pennstate.

Oh shit I saw the source for this from facebook, I think this dude is from Wisconsin

enjoy drinking every night and flunking out
you can literally just be a non retard and get a fake id which is easy as fuck and go to clubs if you are really that much of a desperate loser for pussy

6'2 i went to school with him

The majority are just as stupid and hedonism-motivated as high schoolers. Don't fall for the college jew. If you're going to go to college, make sure you
A. Choose a useful degree
B. Learn financial literacy
C. Network the shit out of the time you spend there

The nerds usually do really well, but the intelli-chads will always outshine them. Charisma, confidence and good looks will always help in day to day life. Never stop learning, lifting and improving user, and you will forever be the meta.

Look, OP. Life is different for everyone. It's what you make it and who you surround yourself with. There are some adults who surround themselves with immature people and those adults would say the real world is like high school and vice versa.

Being the "chad" doesn't matter. The only things that matter are what you want to matter. The world will throw different situations at you, it matters how you deal with them.

My personal suggestion is to stop considering the world in "Chads" and "Stacies". Those "stacies" and "chads" are human beings and reducing them to a name and pretending you know their entire life story isn't helpful. It makes you look like an narcissistic douchebag.

Humans have trillions of books worth of information that's right in front of them and yet there are so many complainers. Use the information to become a confident young man, not one that goes on Veeky Forums pretending he's an Alpha.

I came out of my shell in college. I'm no chad but I used to be pretty close so I thought. In high school I had friends but I was betamax.

Nothing changes after high school. Chads will be chads

>How do I keep this up?
If you want to continue this pathetic/narcissistic point of view for the rest of your life here is an example of how it can go.

>You get to college and realize you have no friends
>You don't panic, you knew this, so you join a frat
>You meet your bros who you will lift and have parties with
>"friends for life"
>You try your hardest to be the "fun" guy
>Everyone sees through this but says nothing
>You see a "Stacy" worth your time at one of these parties who takes the breath out of you
>You start dating
>You graduate and take some pictures with your bros
>You marry Stacy around the same time all of your friends marry
>Life is good, in a sense you have won
10-15 years pass
>You and Stacy live in the suburbs now
>You have more or less lost contact with your college friends, life just got in the way
>You get a call, it's one of your old frat bros
>You: "hey how has it been Mike, jeez I haven't talked to you in forever haha"
>Him: "...user there is something you should know...Bob passed away last night, heart attack killed him in his sleep"
>This will dwell on you for weeks
>How could he die? After all, you guys were almost the same, if he could die you could die?
>One day you get home from work and you feel empty
>Stacy doesn't greet you anymore
>You notice Stacy's looks have deteriorated, she looks...old...now
>You remember how happy and full of life she used to be
>You wonder if she even loves you anymore
>You wonder if you even love her anymore
>You go upstairs to change and look in the mirror
>The tone is there but the definition is nearly gone
>You lay in bed and just stare at the ceiling
>There is no one to impress, there is no one in the room over, there is just you
>Just you...

Life is about more than looks and presentation user. People are fleeting and careless, what is important is that you can find satisfaction by yourself because in the end we are all alone.

Autism

>be me in high school
>no job
>no gf
>just lift, go home and shitpost
>classmates and friends walk around showing off their relationships
>talk about their jobs and how much money they make and how cool college will be
>2 years later
>front end manager at my store
>healthiest, fittest, biggest person I know
>financially stable and happy
>old classmates getting fatter
>some still working in their minimum wage restaurants, some going into debt at college
Looks like I had the last laugh.

I'm an oldfag but you cant expect me to read all that shit...bullet points keep your questions concise

Basically he's asking how to keep his pop-chad momentum going outside of highschool, and whether people ever grow up or if life is always on some fundamental level gonna be like junior high.

My prediction is that the bar is set higher than you're expecting. A lot of what will define you is how you deal with obstacles, disappointment, adversity, setbacks, and defeat. You will find that you will have to step up your game after high school. Your literal brain will develop to facilitate this.

If you're good at socializing now, then you'll probably be good at socializing later. You'll need more than that to be successful though.