Why lift when you'll always be a facelet?

why lift when you'll always be a facelet?

cause he went from 5 to 6

I need to be in top shape to get my count as high as possible when I inevitably shoot up a night club

please do sorority sluts instead

> no traps

> no neck

> no delts

you for got the most important thing
>no jaw

no matter what he does he will always look like a goofy ugly dork

>incels being overly dramatic episode 1942394329423

More like 4 to 5

That too.

also

> negative canthal tilt

> mediocore eyes

>sick skin tone

Face matters a lot, but you'll still get laid more when you're fit than when you were skinnyfat, even if you're ugly

That guy is gonna be damn handsome as he grows old. I was fucking ugly only 5 years ago. God bless mom's genetics.

Do I have facial aesthetics

I want to ask /soc/ but they don't get it, sorry mods

shoot up a wholefoods or something funny lol

not bad, proto chad

you're not an incel by any means, not the type of guy I'd go for, but you seem like you'd attract women just fine.

shave. hair might look better longer. are you polish?

Face fat is your only no-no for me. And I don't agree with shorter hair is best hair for men.

Too much bodyfat, imo.

>face fat

This. Cut down to sub 10% bodyfat.

BUY CUTTING IS SO FUCKING HARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay I'll do it, thanks Veeky Forums

Grow a beard nigger. It hides your weak jaw

>being ugly and jacked is the same as being ugly and out of fat

Yet there's dudes out there who probably won't get any attention from girls if it weren't for their above average body and personality. I mentioned personality because you're obviously an insecure faggot so you'll never get any girls.

Most ugly men (ie baby face with weak chin and jaw) cant even grow facial hair. Both are from low T or whatever. What a cruel joke of nature it is that those who need facial hair the most, can't grow it.

You say that like you're not an ugly goofy dork posting this shit on/fit/

not bad but for the love of god shave that shit off your face and grow a real beard

This.
That's still a 10% increase in attractiveness objectively
Add the increased confidence and he can be a 7/10

is this alphadestiny?

this.
negative canthal tilt is a death sentance

he's not even bad looking. What the hell are you smoking op?

Because a 6 face with an 8 body is a 7, when you should be exercising anyways

hunter eyes > steel jaw
good jaw on a man isn't common
good eyes on a man is xtremely rare

dude get your ego checked, just because you're hurting doesn't mean you got to lash out at some rando

this is considered face fat?

jesus christ
I have to get down to about 8% bf to get a decent looking face, I literally still have a baby face despite working out like a motherfucker and going to the gym 6 days a week religiously for 2 years now. My body is ripped but my face...

There is not a single place in the world where he is better looking than the average male, maybe amongst some inbred village in the Amazon area.

Why do you think he's attractive? Explain to me what features makes him more attractive than the average young male.

lol you've never gone outside before, have you?

I don't see how Ryan Gosling's attractive. Sure he has power, money and fame. But visually?
It's all a matter of perception, isn't it?

I go out everyday.
Well Ryan Gosling is not that attractive in the first place so it's normal you don't find him attractive. Did you know he got the part in Drive because they were looking for someone average looking? Lol.

didn't he get the part in the notebook because they wanted someone not handsome

Am i a facelet?

Veeky Forums has been brainwashed into thinking that only Neanderthal looking cunts are attractive

I love having Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums simultaneously open

Really helps you see what both ends of the spectrum think is 'attractive'.

Not really. Overtly masculine features can also be ugly.

Still waiting for someone to point out the features that make this guy more attractive than the average young male.

I don't know, are you? Your life is your rating.

you look fine

you look like a wife beater but if you're nice irl you'll do ok

pewdiepie?

ur avg face

2nd pic is photoshopped, look at the size of that fucking head

Will they EVER learn?

Ahahhahahasbbagshhshehsgehshahahahahahhahshdjdjdj sighs hshshshagagahauegdhhdiajii and hhsh and a i

You're such a fucking retard.

Aside from the fact that vast majority of human beings are non-white and nonwhites are objectively seen as less attractive by all races (automatically putting him "above average"), there is also the fact that he has a good hairline, no obvious deformities and and has harmonious facial features.

Facially speaking he is not ugly. Combine this with the fact that he has the makings of a good physique and that the average young American is out of shape at best or overweight at worst and this guy is by no stretch of the imagination above average.

In fact you already know this because you're throwing qualifiers into your post like "young male" instead of just "male" because you know full well that in a crowd of men of all ages, just being young, in shape and virile is enough to get you noticed.

At the end of the day you have to be blind, but more likely extremely stupid to walk around with your head so far up your own ass that you can look at someone who's healthy, young and white and think they're not above average in a world of mix raced, brown, shitskin, out of shape mutts.

I wouldn't bother user, lookism retards are mentally ill

That guy looks like absolute dogshit and while even guys like that get women their girls have fantasize about other men.

>facelet
look at that headsize to frame ratio

That guy's not even that bad though, he just has the wrong attitude

because when ill be in my 30s and full of money bitches will lust after my pecs and wallet, face won't matter as much. Gotta plan for the long run when ur ugly m9

You got the it right mate. The bullshit that Veeky Forums spouts about attractiveness only applies when you are under 25. Once women get older they will go for the money and compatibility over looks. Also if you think you your gonna be fucking 25 year Olds till you die you are delussional.

>automatically above average
Is this what you tell yourself?

>Add the increased confidence and he can be a 7/10

Add social standing 8/10 and money 9/10.

>if you think you your gonna be fucking 25 year Olds till you die you are delusional.

Should I lift bros or is it over? Pic related is me.

ofc add beer belly, low social standing and broke and he can be a 3.

the sheer amount of COPE in this thread

He is cute and looks like a nice person

Are you serious? He has total normie face, he looks NORMAL, not ugly. Most of us here on Veeky Forums are uglier than him.

>kill more white people, goy

He probably had sex once a year for the last 15 years and died sorrounded by money grubbing whores.

Not that there's anything wrong with that

Cuh he went twinkcelmode. Ugly people should just get big.