Too Much Exercise Can Kill White Men, Scientists Find

unilad.co.uk/health/too-much-exercise-can-kill-white-men-scientists-find/

RIP THE WHITE RACE

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/heart-disease/features/why-african-americans-greater-risk-heart-disease#1
unilad.co.uk/health/too-much-exercise-can-kill-white-men-scientists-find/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((They))) want to see us fail

Who is behind all these threads?

High levels of exercise over time may cause stress on the arteries leading to higher CAC.

However this plaque buildup may well be of the more stable kind, and thus less likely to rupture and causes heart attack, which was not evaluated in this study.

It does not suggest that anyone should stop exercising.

>stop getting strong white man!
>take estrogen

>Study done by Laddu Deepika, Rana Jamal
also everyone knows black people are more prone to heart disease, so this one study is inconsistent with basically everything else that we know.webmd.com/heart-disease/features/why-african-americans-greater-risk-heart-disease#1

Whatever you say Mr Goldstein

When will wh*Tes learn

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees tbqh

I for one welcome the black man as my superior, if I can't fuck my girlfriend right why should she suffer, the black man ensures she is satisfied 24/7 and our relationship flourishes as a result.

I'm better these are all ultra endurance marathoners, that really isn't a black pursuit. cardio doesn't kill gains, it plain kills.

As a white man, this article gave me an epiphany. Why do I spend so much time, energy, and money lifting weights and exercising. It's not fun, and it's getting in the way of my happiness. I'm gonna give up exercising for good in the pursuit of happiness. Who's with me?

what is life worth if i have the opportunity to exercise but choose not to?
outside of personal relationships, its probably when im most happy, doing something active

>lifting is not fun

Low test beta male detected

Sweet. How do I kill myself with lifting?

All the more reason to keep doing it

>load 500 on bench
>ready up, refuse spots
>lift and drop on your head
>?????
>Profit

If dubs then do

Fucking this. If you guys aren't lifting to be crushed by the weights, you are doing it wrong.

Yes, Good Goy, eat soy and drink beer all day, let Tyrone and Jamal do all the lifting.

>7.5 hours a week

Tfw you exercise 5 hours a week tops

I'm not happy unless I have the strength of a bull and the ability to ragdoll people anything time I wish.

too much anything can kill you

good i want t odie

Welp, that’s the last straw boys. No more lifting. Peace

>"scientist" Dr Jewstein Goldjewbergs new study shows WHITE MEN will FUCKING DIE if they don't abstain from procreating, and show that LETTING YOUR WIFE GET FUCKED BY BLACK MEN is beneficial to their health.
>also, giving money to JEWS gives you a fuller beard study finds

OY GEVALT GOYIM, DON'T WORK OUT! WORKING OUT IS FOR BLACK GUYS ONLY!!! STOP WORKING OUT NOW!

So.. never?

>any sort of negative shitskin/nigger coverage gets deleted instantly by the mods
>this "scientific" anti-white article gets posted at least 5 times a day and always stays up
Really makes me wonder what ethnicity the mods have.

>unilad
kys

this shit thread is getting annoying. /pol/ was a mistake

>dr Jamal

come on

>Study CO-AUTHOR Dr Jamal Rana, a cardiologist at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland said:
>”High levels of exercise over time may cause stress on the arteries leading to higher CAC.
>HOWEVER this plaque buildup may well be of the more stable kind, and thus less likely to rupture and causes heart attack, which was not evaluated in this study.
>It DOES NOT suggest that anyone should stop exercising.”

Calm down you spergs. Unilad is racebaiting you with the headline, and apparently it worked, since absolutely none of you seemed to have read the actual article.

Whi*es are pathetic, their women deserve a far superior, the best of the best, north african high test and fertile studs who are just perfect for flowering their tight vanilla vaginas.

Wow this thread again

Too Much Exercise Can Kill White Men, Scientists Find Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)05:03:54 No.43294223▶ unilad.co.uk/health/too-much-exercise-can-kill-white-men-scientists-find/

RIP THE WHITE RACE

>>
Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)05:05:43 No.43294235▶ (OP)
(((They))) want to see us fail

>>
Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)05:06:53 No.43294242▶ (OP)
Who is behind all these threads?

>>
Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)05:07:23 No.43294246▶

High levels of exercise over time may cause stress on the arteries leading to higher CAC.

However this plaque buildup may well be of the more stable kind, and thus less likely to rupture and causes heart attack, which was not evaluated in this study.

It does not suggest that anyone should stop exercising.

>>
Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)05:09:06 No.43294256▶
File: 43DE4A7F-788C-4042-BB49-7(...).jpg (25 KB, 160x235)
25 KB

>stop getting strong white man!
>take estrogen

>>
Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)05:10:51 No.43294270▶
File: 1425859656236.jpg (130 KB, 543x417)
130 KB

>>
Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)05:12:15 No.43294277▶

(OP)
>Study done by Laddu Deepika, Rana Jamal
also everyone knows black people are more prone to heart disease, so this one study is inconsistent with basically everything else that we know.webmd.com/heart-disease/features/why-african-americans-greater-risk-heart-disease#1

>>
Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)05:16:22 No.43294313▶
File: 1508289360381.png (216 KB, 595x1813)
216 KB

(OP)
Whatever you say Mr Goldstein

>>
Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)05:18:09 No.43294326▶

(OP)
When will wh*Tes learn

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE THEY NEED TO DIE RRAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE

This is only the 7th time you have made this exact same thread. Everyone here can tell it's a bunch of bullshit.
>study made by Dr. Jamal LMAO
>sample size of 200 men LMAO
>published in Jewish magazines LMAO
What more needs to be even said, it's just propaganda.

You're probably doing boring training.
Olympic lifting is fun.

Who the fuck trains that much? Even elite level powerlifters don't do that.