How many of you guys have body dysmorphia? be honest

how many of you guys have body dysmorphia? be honest.

just look at that roid clit

I'm in better shape than 95% of the population and still feel weak as fuck so yeah probably
But that's just because of where I work

everyday i look in the mirror and get a little more disgusted as i keep staring. I wonder why or how anyone can be with me and then use tinder and sex to boost my self esteem when in reality its just making things worse. Im constantly debating on whether or not to bulk up or cut down. Im in limbo and I dont know if ill ever be as blissfully ignorant as i was before i picked up the weights. Other than that im good brah

I did a bit, but I'm growing out of it now that I see guys that have worked in a machine shop for 20 years. They're just fucking stronk and surprisingly agile. Throw around 20-30lb parts like candy.

Developed body dysmorphia around the middle of my sohpmore year of hs. Was mostly conscious of being full and thus having a distended stomach at school. I maintained 125 5'9 until June 2016, then I developed full blown anorexia and did nothing but run and eat less than 800 calories a day, dropped down to 115 by August and by luck had a weight lifting class my senior year. Long story short, I got serious I'm April about lifting and eating more, @ 145 now, but the body dysmorphia lingers.

I do, but it keeps me motivated.

>how many of you guys have body dysmorphia? be honest.
yea im a fat slob but i always think women mire me because im big and strong, and when i look in the mirror i adjust my posture to hide/minimize the flaws that im walking around with all the time.

like my reflection, hate my photos.

Everybody is good looking where you work?

Body dysmorphia? No.

Though i think im weak as fuck when im stronger than most people i meet

I'd suck that clit any day.

i have it currently cause i'm a skeleton
also i feel short for a man a 6'1

I do. I've lost 250lbs but I still feel like a massive monster since I'm still 200 at 5'11.

I have 18 inches biceps while being 6ft 220lbs and around 13% BF.

When I look down at my arms they look small to me even with everyone at the gym telling me how huge my arms are. Maybe once I reach 20 inches it'll feel better uh ?

Don't know about body dysmorphia but I have no clue if I'm actually strong or not. Sometimes people ask my squat and seem impressed. But they're all weak as fuck.

I'm sure my self-perception is off. However I wouldn't consider it dysmorphia, just general insecurity.

Began lifting because I had self esteem issues, and surprise surprise they're still there even though I look good compared to the average guy

You're not 13% bodyfat.

Fpbp

DELET

every orthopedic surgeon I have met was jacked

Im 5'9 and feel like an absolute manlet.

But thats not body dysmorphia. Thats just reality.

>Gyno
>Side profile shows recessed jaw despite looking strong and square from front, and a ridiculously long straight nose
>Face from front is asymmetrical, for some reason only looks good to me when camera it's mirrored
>Fat as teen so stretch marks all over my ass, and wrinkly on one side
>Fat deposits ensure my clothes always look like shit unless I'm 15% bf or below
>Bad eyesight
>Shit injured ankles and slight knock knees from fatty phase ensures my walk always looks retarded
>Started balding at 23, took me 3 years to finally take it seriously and had to buy finasteride on darkweb because no healthcare, only just finally started growing in full again
>Hair texture has always been shit so if it grows out it either looks like straw or is greasy as fuck and looks thinner as a result
>Patchy facial hair at 27 years of age

Keep thinking about hopping on roids and just saying fuck it but i bet I'll just end up looking fucking worse and irreversibly so.

They don't do any overtime so have plenty of time to lif.t

>Roiding for that
Jesus christ.

>for some reason only looks good to me when camera it's mirrored

your brain is used to seeing yourself from the mirror, so in photos it thinks it's somehow weird and different because you don't see that angle yourself

You're too hard on yourself, you lift to look good/feel good to compliment your lifestyle. Too many people (especially with social media) make it their lifestyle and when they don't have that to be critical about, they have nothing.

Me
I was never fat or disgustingly skinny
I've had people complement my body, but I never liked it myself, I always saw myself as disgusting
Such is life i guess
For reference right now i'm about 6'2 and 75kg, have been the same for a while

This website makes you insecure if you get sucked up into the culture and memes, does give you some good insight though.

damn these guys sound like some salty virgins

i have a legit 8" dick, but i'm 6'5 with huge hands and i can't help but feel like it's still small

Crippling. I have some loose skin from weight loss and I genuinely can't get intimate with girls anymore. I flirt, get numbers, get to the point where a girl pretty much wants to date me, then I push her away because I feel fucking disgusting. There's a constant tug of war in my head where I'm half self aware that I have to be even slightly attractive to get cute chicks to like me, but it's just over taken by the fact that I don't feel comfortable in my own skin at all. If I miss a day at the gym I crumble mentally and won't leave my house, and the moment I leave the gym I'm like a completely different person. It's maddening, I'm pretty close to suicide to be honest bros.

She looks like the inverse of a prison physique

i suppose i do. like i know i'm a decent size and bigger than a normal person, but of course since i go on Veeky Forums i inevitably feel smaller. 6' ~83kg

I don't, my bodily insecurities are based on facts.

surgery?

Spotted the lazy gymwhore.

I always think i look fat as fuck in photos, but at the same time i think i look super skinny in the mirror and im very conscious of the fact people around me consider me to be small and non-threatening, im around 160lbs at 5'11, probably quite a lot of body dysmorphia there

She'd honestly look a lot hotter with a higher BF%. BF% being higher on women is literally a tertiary sexual characteristic, if you're attracted to low BF% women (note: low bodyfat, not skinny/slim, there's a difference) then quite honestly you're attracted to more masculine traits.

Maybe by your definition I do. I just want to improve and not be a stagnating flabby slob.

I think I look better than I probably do. Catch myself miring my reflection often. Doesn't help that girls comment on my physique regularly even though I'm dyel as fuck. I guess it beats negative body dysmorphia though.

I was an obese kid. 6th grade (maybe 11-12 years old) I bumped into a girl in the hall and her first reaction was to say "ew".

Body has never been good enough since, despite dropping from 235 lbs to 125 (as a 5'10 guy) and then lifting/gaining up to 150. Probably won't ever be.