How come this guy looks so good? Whats so unique about his proportions or whatever?

How come this guy looks so good? Whats so unique about his proportions or whatever?

Hes not that big but he looks great. Also hes a manlet and balding but it doesnt seem to ruin his image. Wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pietroboselli/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has shit genetics.. bad chest insertions mixed with a wide waist... compare him to steve cook and rethink homie

Yet he looks better then you.

wow

He really doesn't look THAT great comparatively.
He probably just did a ton of pull ups in prison so his huge back coupled with wide waist make him look menacing. Which is a desired trait in males.

Jason's Statham never went to prison

He looks like a bad motherfucker, not the kind of guy you want to mess with. Literally every womans dream

>why the #METOO social media trend is a thing

>*grabs you by the follicles*
>nothin' personal kid

He used to be a competitive swimmer iirc. Add lifting to that and you're bound to get a nice physique. He's also really wide and has a massive back. He's not that short at 5'10".
>inb4 manlet projecting etc

That's my guess.

>statham
>5'10
n-nani?

FIRST POST BEST POST

I don't see anything special in Statham.
Pic related on the other hand...

Statham looks really strong though, would most likely outlift the numale manlet in your picture.

Looks like a man

Looks like a homosexual glamour model

He's well balanced (ie. hasn't overworked certain muscles in comparison to others) and has perfect insertions.

Is this bait? He looks like shit.

>the reason why most women hate men right now and think they all want to rape them

No, he doesnt, but to you he does because all you look at is photoshopped pictures of fitness models, or roiding zyzz-lites who only post pictures of themselves taken at perfect angles.

what?

t. skinnyfat dadbod manlets

This supposed "numale manlet" is a 6'1" math teacher and model who could fuck any women you know including Statham's wife. Statham is a bald overrated faggot manlet who currently looks like shit and is only able to look halfway decent with hollywood roids.
Stay salty, fags.

Lmao, are you so aggressive about it because you live vicariously through him or something?

Are you such a manchild that an attack on this man - who genuinely does give off the vibe of being a homosexual - threatens to shatter your life?

>throwaway comment about this guy being a manlet
>throwaway comment about this guy looking like a homosexual
>your fucking respons

Seek help.

>I'm a faggot

He looks strong and alpha. While I personally think narrow waist and hips look more aesthetic on a man, I gotta admit that Statham looks really tough. Lots of women prefer a balding, hairy wide guy like this to all the ripped pretty boys you guys keep posting. He literally has the jacked version of a dad bod.

Should I just kill myself if wide waist or can it ever be aesthetic?

Who's this glorious soyboy?

I rather want the actors body.

>vicariously through him
Says the guy vicariously living through Statham

>attack on this man
Says the guy attacking an obviously incredible looking dude by calling him a faggot.

>who genuinely does give off the vibe of being a homosexual
only because you're an insecure faggot

instagram.com/pietroboselli/

I fully understand, manlet.

Honestly i think statham looks way better

The guy you posted looks good too but a bit like a faggot and too much chest (looks like tits)

Statham looks badass

I can't believe the sheer amount of faggots on this board

What do you mean

he thinks mirin Chads is faggotry

>Getting this defensive
>N-no homo

Not hard, though. That user is just a mad DYEL manlet.

t. closeted homo

Wide hip manlet indeed, but Stratham looks more masculine, meanwhile the others look like they suck dick for steroids.

>wide hip manlet
sounds like you're describing Statham

I guess 99% of Veeky Forums are closet homos then

>I guess 99% of Veeky Forums are closet homos then

You only realized that now?

>Wipe hip = stronger core potensial
Stay mad twink

He's a natural alpha. The "aura" of an alpha makes people ignore that he's balding, or makes it not matter to them. The guy was a thief and robber before he was recruited into Hollywood acting. He does whatever he wants.

Boseli IS gay

source