This is for all you faggots saying lean bulk/recomp is impossible for natties

This is for all you faggots saying lean bulk/recomp is impossible for natties

gaining 10.35 muscle in 3 months isn't natty

2% body fat is completely negligible, you can burn that in one sauna session.

>26%

I was coming out of an injury but before the injury I was at a little more than 1/2/3/4 but after the recovery I was at untrained level according to symmetrical strength standards. I think the gain was just getting my old muscle back, but I’m definitely natty.

I’m guessing I’m really high test because thick androgenic hair/high sex drive, and have good genetics since a lot of relatives were athletes and one was a Champion bodybuilder in the region. But I can assure you I’m natty

>people actually think these tests are consistent

That’s not fat user, that’s water weight you’re losing

It’s the underwater weighing thing, I think it’s decently accurate

he went from 221 lbs at 27% to 229 lbs at 26%

oh boy it's another OP only tells part of the story to drive his own narrative thread

>26% bf
can you even see your penis?

What pet do you think I’m leaving out? I’m just trying to kill this meme I believed in myself because I just found out first hand that’s its bullshit. Even if one bro sees the light that’s good enough for me

I actually have a bicep vein on my left arm. I carry most of my fat on the leg and hip area tho

One vein. Wow! Very impressive :)

pic? height?

that you're just regaining due to muscle memory, you left out that part so it seems someone can gain 10 lbs within 3 months recomping
get back to your fullness and then eat at maintenance to gain muscle, obviously eating at a surplus will make gaining new muscle easier

and most people here say to eat clean food and a slight surplus, I don't see anyone pushing a huge calorie intake except for those that are skeletons or as a troll post

lean bulking is bulking, I hate when people say bulking is bullshit and then say just eat a small suplus bro :^) it's still bulking you idiot

6ft, I’ll post a pic in a bit

I am well aware that I’m fat and currently cutting, but I think it’s good for obese level bf
Inb4 shave, I will

No. You barely look like you lift.

I definitely lift more than most people on this board, but almost everyone here is a DYEL so that ain’t saying much

he's still 6'0 230. that's a big man

ahahahahaahsdkahlskdjasdasd
That fat for that numbers

3/10 made me reply, gj!

T. Manlet who chokes under the bar benching 135

Sorry for you op.
Holy shit your numbers are pathetic for someone your size.
Try lifting more and eating less.

Why would you post that like it's something to be proud of
Those are pathetic lifts for your size

it's definitely possible, just extremely slow and inefficient unless you are new to training, detrained and returning to training, or starting steroids
and there we have it, you fall into the "detrained" category
fucking this

just have a small calorie surplus, aim to gain like 0.5-1.5% of bodyweight per month depending on level of advancement (the more advanced you are the slower you gain)

you look terrible and your lifts are mediocre as fuck for 226lbs

the only way you're burning bodyfat in a sauna session is if you sit your fat ass on the heater and keep it there til you smell bacon

I can smell the blue entire body on symmetrical strength through the net

What app is that?

Symmetrical strength. You gotta pay for the app tho, their website is free to use