Left: lifting is great!

>left: lifting is great!
>right: lifting is a degenerate act that conditions the mind and the body to operate within artifical, practically inapplicable situations and leads only to vanity and health problems. Lifting is a sedative that makes people forget the problems of their daily life without actually dealing with them, and the ostensible spiritual growth is based on repeated lies, and has no value when compared to more challenging and practical acts of discipline that truly cause one to discover the world and herhaps even improve it. Lifting is a drug that does more harm than good and the illusion of its qualities are perpetuated through the fact that its practioners have empty, self destructive lives to begin with (to whom lifting seems like a great improvement). Physical fitness should be maintained through diet, cardio, and general physical strength based activity that lets one interact with true obstacles.

>vanity and health problems

t. fattie

I fukt ur mum tho m8 was gr8 i r8 8
>t. substantiation

>babbys first philosophy class

Seems like a lot of projection here. This post seems so personal its almost cringy. Have you heard of our lord and savior, objectivity? Any form of exercise is amazing for the body as long as it is done safely and properly. I for one lift in essence that Iay better myself physically, thus leading to a better mental clarity to pursue my chemistry. Yes plenty of people lift for vain reasons, but that also goes for why people are motivated to work certain jobs,dress certain ways, and act like total faggots (you). There are also as many people who lift for transcendent or enlightening reasons.

P.S. don't submit anything like this to your PHIL-101 class or you'll get docked points.

the left chick looks like reviewbrah

at least you can see her cock sucking range of motion...

Neon Demon was a shite film, and Refn is a fluke of a director. Drive was great but that was probably by accident.

aw fuk pls no cuck

>Refn is a fluke of a director
>Drive was great but that was probably by accident.
jej, I bet you love "Blade Runner 2049".

RAPIST JUST LIKE IN MY DREAMS

Roll for niggersexual

>he hasn't seen Pusher II

'bout to get banned for rolling derail of a /r9k/ thread on Veeky Forums

pls

Fun fact: the girl on the right says she has never worked out aside from some martial arts as a teenager

>implying Pusher III isn't by far the strongest entry in the trilogy

>tfw no chance to get hermaphronigger anytime soon

Rowl

I prefer II. I like them all, though.

Did you even read the full post?

Roll

>tattoo on ankle
dropped

Rolling for new uni identity.

rollan

rawl

Oh so the mental illness didn't deter you until you saw the ankle tattoo? Tard.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess you have to settle for pan-ethinicistic.

>the picture on the right is mirrored compared to the other two pictures
>the text is normal in every picture
Really makes you think.

Exciting times

woo woo

>Transphobicarchy

>212
rell

wut

rollan

count me in

Roller blades

What did she mean by this?

ROLLING

roll

>homosexualite
im going to start using this word

Rape fantasy pls

Oh shit

Roll

I really fucking hate this board

Rollllan

Roll

khgkn

o shit underrated

roll

I mean the picture on the left is mirrored compared to the other two, by the way.

rool

rolling for homophobicwolf

roll this shit

What is this post trying to say?

rollin

Rollan

I wonder who could be behind this post

|
|
>
|
|

ROLLERINO belgico

Roll

rollin rollin rollin rollin

probably a sperg irl.

lets do it

rolllll

rollin

Here I go!

why wouldn't he, it's a great film

roll

roll

let's go

The funny part of this image is that the left would have proper posture if she lifted, so the two should be switched.

If one considers lifting degenerate they'd be more likely to have improper posture due to weak back muscles.

let's see

I’m not sure if that’s true, but rollin anyways

lel

OP lifts

STOP BULLYING ABBEY

fUckiNg plebian

Rolling

>tl;dr- I only understand the motivations of a fraction of the people who lift, and believe everything my mother told me about fitness, so you're a degenerate

4/10 trolling.

well shit, why not.

roll

What?

rolling

Rolls

I wasn't trying to bully Abbey. I just think it's funny she was eating baby food.

oh god`

Rawl

lolz and rollz

rolan

rollan

Hmmmm

lolroll

rollan

Tripping on dubs

hmm

damn bro it's just exercise. no need to over analyze

Can’t wait to tell my parents

roll

You just stalled at 1pl8 bench, didn't you?