Okay Veeky Forums, so my cat has diabetes and I give her the smallest possible amount of insulin 2x every day...

Okay Veeky Forums, so my cat has diabetes and I give her the smallest possible amount of insulin 2x every day. The insulin pen must be changed every 6 weeks, so alot of the insulin goes to waste. Can I abuse my cats insulin medication for better gains? The insulin is same for humans and pets. Thanks in advance.

Dont

Why not?

You are a fucking moron.

Enjoy your ebolaids

You ever see that episode of spongebob where he turns into a snail because he got injected with Gary's medicine?

That'll be you OP

how the fuck did your cat get diabetes. Fucking americans

this
Don't do it OP, I've seen this happen 11 times

welcome to the world of Americanize medicine. Even the fucking eyedrops are too large for normal eyes to handle.

I don't know, I'm not a vet. She is 17 years old, so that probably plays a part. Also she lives a pretty sedentary lifestyle at the moment, I live in the city so she doesn't get out much. T.op

I haven't seen that episode, but I really hope this is not the case. T.op

Back when my cat had diabetes (she has since died of renal failure) I constantly had suicidal fantasies about the insulin that I gave her
What would happen if a non-diabetic human were to shoot up 1000 units of insulin all at once? Human-use insulin, my veterinary advised me to buy that because animal-specific insulin is just more expensive without being any different
Anyway I don't have suicidal thoughts anymore, nor easy access to insulin, but I've always been curious

you could always just eat 2kilos of sugar in one sitting

Would that kill a human? I know it would if it was salt, but fuck eating 2 kgs of salt

You'd probably reach a critically low blood sugar before passing out, and then either slip to a coma or just simply die. Either way it would probably be an extremely bad experience. Don't play with insulin kids, this is a serious drug.

I don't know but I doubt it would do you any good

Hypoglycemic Coma

Within minytes youd start slurring your speech, motor function would become eratic, you would then drift of into a seizure to end all seizures, then finally your body would go limp as you slip into a coma.

sounds hot

post kot

Get rid of any food that has grain. Wheat, corn, rye, rice. Get rid of it.

This means virtually every dry food in existance

I adopted a 6 year old cat that was diabetic and fat.

Switched her over to canned food "Taste of the Wild" brand. Two cans a day. One in the morning and one at night.

She dropped weight and her symtoms of diabetes went away.

Cheap dry cat food is virtually all grain. Cats weren't designed to handle carbs.

Also, buy wheat grass seeds and put some in a heavy bottomed glass about two seeds deep and just barely cover with water. Set it out and let it grow for kitteh to chew on at will. I keep four glasses around the living room going. Killing the oldest and replacing it with a new batch every 5 days or so. My kitteh loses interest in them at about that age.

put your cat on SS + GOMAD

>cat owner
>manages to make his pet have diabetes

Go figure.

Thanks for your advice. I'll check out if I can make any adjustments to her diet to produce less insulin resistance. She's not fat at all btw. Meanwhile, is it possible to abuse cat insulin for better gains? T.op

For you