Hypothetically speaking...

Hypothetically speaking, what qualities in a woman should Veeky Forums look for to maximise the chances of producing a Chad looking son?

Off the top of my head:
>Tall
>Strong jawline

She's gotta be HIGH TEST if you want your son to be a chad

It's all cope, it's down to chance and the favor of God

Complete scam and a lie. Chad = Loved by God

i just want her to hate all the same things i hate excluding me

PHENOTYPE MATCHING
GET A WIFE THAT HAS SIMILAR FEATURES TO YOUR OWN, AND MINIMIZE THE POSSIBILITY OF A FUCK UP IN THE GENETIC RECOMBINATION PROCESS. IF YOU'RE A MANLET, GET A TALL WOMAN WITH ROBUST FEATURES (unless you are also a jawlet, in which case go ER).

Notice how Gandy's parents look almost exactly alike. All that needs to be said boyo.

Not sure if actually legit, but definitely pleasing to the eye and gives a dopamine rush whenever you witness it

The mother cannot be a Stacey. The father also cannot be an alcoholic or a loser.

Damn I wanna breed with a model.

fucking lmao

Faulty hormonal levels in women during pregnancy causes homosexuality and many mental and physical disabilities

It's a fucking lottery for the most part, isn't it.

Her mom looks like her, just fatter and older. Her dad is fat too, you can't judge without having seen them younger and skinnier.

Yep, complete luck.

Genetics are not it as they always invariably have average or straight up incel parents, it's not developmental either as they all grow up as mouthbreathing anorexiacels or fatcels on McDonalds food only and have never seen a vitamin supplement in their entire lives... I really believe it's just straight up luck/divine intervention

You let Chad cuck you

These two produced

What if they're actually high test? I'm talking about female athletes with low bodyfat and more lean mass than most women, like pic related

these 3 children. Now that is genetic engineering.

holy fuck cisco has a wife?
why did nobody tell me this?
also he looks like shit so far

He's been married for a long time. Pretty aesthetic family if you ask me.

Also, his kid mogs me JFL

When i see these guys you call Chad i think i could fit right in with them and being 6'1'' i could pass for chad atleast in looks but i dont feel like one

They are not that good looking. I think all of them had plastic surgery which is telling.

Stacey & Daisy

chad is a mindset

And Chad.

So what do i do?

Gigi and Bella look average without make-up, they became model because their parents are rich. And let's not mention the shitskin on the top right.

This is a picture of 4 year old (?) Gigi Hadid. In a non-sexual way, she is already more beautiful than 99% of women.

She ain't that special and arguably was better looking before surgeries.

People say that others have beautiful children all the time, get the fuck out of here with your projections.

Never liked her perma-botox looks. But the main problem with her is that she didn't have a white father.

>But the main problem with her is that she didn't have a white father.
She is litearlly top 99.99% of looks, man. How insecure are you. You would not have produced a better looking kid if you breed with her mother.

>barely taller than his sisters
>wearing boots to look taller
>chad
lol

The bro is a model too lmao

Gigi's bf is 2'' shorter than her barefoot :)

Only white men are fit to sire children. I knew right from the get-go by your weird insistency that you're a shitskin.

Signs of ethnikk qualities = subhumans.

That is the most flawd logic I've read on here in a while. I'm white and already married to pic related.

>Posting your wife on a Nigerian banana peeling forum for strangers to gawk at
wew lad

It's about a principle. Don't give acceptance to the uglifying of the white race by brown hordes.

Notice how Gigi Hadid is the best looking of the bunch, that's because she inherited mostly from her mother while the rest took after their deathnikk dad.

You have some serious issue of inferiority complex.

lol spot the cuck

That's Gisele Bundchen, you idiot, unless that guy is Tom Brady it's not his wife.

high test exposure in the womb causes autism

>Notice how Gigi Hadid is the best looking of the bunch
Debatable. Highly debatable.

Do you live in America btw? I can't really relate to that other stuff because I live in Scandinavia.

Dat jawline tho
Seriously goddamn

If she's better she should have been better in her full sand nigger mode too.

Can I come over and have a qt scandinavian gf?

I unironically think she is cuter on the left.

Now, it's time for you faggots to bow down to the best girl, /ourgirl/.

Well excuse me for not keeping tabs on all fucking useless celebs in the world
Good thing you are here to inform people of these vital things

Jawlette thread?

No, fuck off. There are too many men here already so you prolly wont get one

ayy lmao I remember that pic set from when I was a kid.