Just a warning to our melanin-deficient friends here on Veeky Forums, remember to keep things in moderation

Just a warning to our melanin-deficient friends here on Veeky Forums, remember to keep things in moderation.

unilad.co.uk/health/too-much-exercise-can-kill-white-men-scientists-find/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201207/men-women-and-iq-setting-the-record-straight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying I don’t want to die

Get fucked schlomo.

Too much anything can kill you you fucking retarded piece of shit.

>looks like races are different after all
>not that way goyim!!!

imagine an article like "scientists find the average IQ of black men is 86"

alternatively, white men aren't pansy quitters

>risk of heart attack up from 1 in 1,000,000 to 2 in 1,000,000
wow it's fucking nothing

OOOHHHH a 25 year long study with a little over 3k people? I wonder how many variables they were able to actually control and how consistent the self reported data is.

That's why we need to bring back slavery. It is scientifically better for our health.

>unilad

NO TY.

>twice as likely to get heart disease
>”let’s ignore all the positives of exercise and claim it’s bad for you because of this one statistic hur dur”

My grandparents smoked, rarely exercised and lived till 100. Dad smokes too, has a guy and has perfect blood pressure. He works outside sometimes...

*has a gut

There are already many articles like that but usually they go on like:

"Why are black students dropping out of elementary school at alarming rates?!"

Just exercise in moderation. White men were designed to be leaders while shitskins do the physical labor.

Why do I get a feeling that OP isn't black but most likely is an underage white suburban teen that likes to frequent reddit as well?

It's probably your autism doing its thing

Not really. If that's how it was meant to be, why do whites have more upper body strength than other races? During most of our history, the overwhelming amount of white men did hard, back-breaking work.

Nah, not really. Admit it, OP. You're a pasty white liberal loser.

Jamal S. Rana one of the authors, moving along

Do your cardio lol

So at my day job I'm in on my feet and walk 5 miles a day. Is that sufficient enough?

Ha gym rats beat the fuck out

>le jews

see
I actually believed that evolution has made white people crazy (which may or may not have led to crusades, violent expeditions, etc); same fore middle eastern races as well.

Or I could be totally wrong idk I don't have a degree in that shit.

ur dads gay? must be where you got it from

>study: among the 108 white men who self reported seven hours or more of exercise/week, there was a greater increase of heart disease related CAC, not taking into account other possible causes
>Article: TOO MUCH EXERCISE KILLS WHITE MEN

That is consider unethical. A study was done where they found black woman had higher test then some men which was also considered unethical. IQ is a intelligence measurement test based off of what you learned in school

This is true if you taking steroids your whole life and working out like 4 hours every day. Your heart will spaz out no matter who you are. Or some tard that does hard cardio every day.

A normal athlete will notice stuff like squats in moderation for example will make your heart considerably stronger. I beat all my 170-190 dyel friends in jogging/running/endurance despite being 245 pounds.

But I thought race was a social construct :^)

Lol no. Iq is pattern recognition

>overweight
>healthy
pick one and only one

All humans are crazy, but since whites and asians are smarter, when they go crazy it has larger consequences than some africans chimping out.

Put down the weight and walk away white boi, the fact that you crackers actually try to emulate a high testosterone, physically superior black man is just embarrassing.

Stay away from the gym, stay away from white pussy too because that was crafted by god for the black man.

You are weak, and y'all evil as fuck. Go home and nut to your chinese cartoons in the last days of your pathetic race's existence.

The black man has won.
The black is back on top.
You are nothing white boi.

>he put in the effort to write this

Why are you so afraid of pussy?

We are kings
U wuss kang

>not saging while replying to obvious troll

Why are most niggers around me really fat, cracked out skellies or dumb as bricks?

That article is full of shit, I'm going to encourage all my white friends to start lifting now.

>13% black
>54% white
>won

You haven't won anything yet

>a white person wanting to be black wrote this

You should make your bait less obvious retard. Anyone can see you're desperate but here is your attention boy, now fuck off.

And btw, research has concluded there is no significant differences in testosterone for blacks and whites, the difference is blacks have higher estrogen. Wherever you go in the west, whites are still at the top of the society as well, both white men and white women score best on any studies while blacks are always, and will always, be at the bottom like the weak and pathetic people they are.

sometimes i'm glad the mods don't do their jobs (eg. braphog threads reaching 200 replies) but shit like this leads to no productive discussion at all

lol what
White race is literally the most peaceful and kind race in all of history, you do realize that right?
>crusades
Literally defensive wars that were started HUNDREDS of years after constant jihad by Islam against Europe, a very moderate response to the hostility Islam was giving toward us.
>violent expeditions
Explain. The expeditions and exploration missions around the world by Europeans were very neutral and non violent when compared to the normal behavior of most other races. Literally almost every contact with foreign tribes resulted in establishing trade relations and alliances with them.

Comparing Europeans with violent races like the Arabs shows how ignorant of history you are.

it's obviously a jewish tactic to keep white men small and weak, thus being able to easily out-breed them with other races

The mods will ban you for posting a fucking nipple but post race baiting bullshit? That's ok.

>he says when the Americas and Australia exist
Topkek is this what the juans and muhammeds will say when they're a majority

>t. Never taken an IQ test

IQ tests are 100% pattern recognition, not something that is taught in school or something that can really be taught at all.

Native Americans got fucked by disease. Australian's abos didn't deserve life, quite frankly. They were, and are, below apes in my estimation.

>A study was done where they found black woman had higher test then some men

20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites

that's a hell of a post number you got there

Australian aboriginals are about mentally 16, and as long as they aren't drunk or high are harmless

they smell really bad though

>look mommy i posted it again
this board has the memory span of a brain-damaged inchworm
as long as people keep replying to such obvious stale bait, i won't report it

>mentally 16
They're mentally below fucking orangutans.

>as long as they aren't drunk or high
Which is never.

Not to mention the rampant child sexual abuse they partake in. You ever read about the "circumcision" they practice? They're the missing link.

What is your point? Over 90% of the American landmass was not populated by Amerindians, it was completely wild land free for the taking. Belonged to no one. So Europeans settled on it and built a society on it. Almost all of the Amerindians died of disease, not some intentional genocide, which you are making it sound like. They didn't have immunity to the common flu even, they were weak and nature weeded them out when they came into contact with some really tame viruses.

As for Australia, the Abos are a filthy subhuman race that to this day practices rape and mutilation as normal traditions. It would have been a gift to this world if they had been exterminated, unfortunately some still exist. You make it sound like getting rid of evil like their kind would be a bad thing.

>harmless
It is extremely common in Abo communities to molest, torture and mutilate their own children in the name of "tradition" and the Australian state does nothing to stop their depravity because it would be "racist". People like you are why that kind of stuff still goes on.

yeah but they only do it to each other, so who gives a shit?

>thinks learning doesn't improve pattern recognition

This is the same attitude that led to terrorism in first world nations.

>implying christians don't molest or mutilate children and also protect said molesters behind droves of rich white people

>christians
you mean jews pretending to be white

Didn't control for diet. Google "American paradox" if you like.

For anyone who believes in race IQ differences you clearly don't understand how everyone in the scientific community has moved on beyond IQ meaning anything.

You also don't know how the flynn effect works nor you can you explain womens rapid IQ increase in America. Or that black babies raised in white families have the same IQ as whites.

There isn't a huge conspiracy to hide that other races are less intelligent. This is just basic science user. Socioeconomic status and having college educated parents is what builds your IQ not what country you come from.

> He thinks all of Europe has always been white
> Europeans didn't marry 11 year olds and cut off peoples heads for not accepting their religion too
> Vikings weren't known for violence and savagery

Yeah I'm sure you are very knowledgeable in human history. Such that you know how much more violent one race is then the other. Nazis weren't white amiright?

Yes and by the wars we've had once we decided we really wanted their land. I know its hard to believe but there are multiple factors involved in their demise and "b-bb-but disease!" doesn't erase what anyone can read from columbus's diary today.

Science isn't accepting every study as fact. There are a lot of bullshit studies out there and this doesn't control for obvious things like diet. Just look at oly or powerlifting greats/record holders to show how stupid this is.

Far as we know, that didn't use to happen in Christian organizations back before they were taken control of by the Jews.
The whole church at this point is just one of the ZOGs many weapons.
Either way, I don't support Christianity. I don't see why you would bring religion into this, when the behavior of Abos is related to their race, their very DNA.

Abos inner breeding ruined them. Being born as one is almost a curse. Not proof that races can be stacked in order of "greatness" or some bullshit.

the "le jew" boogeyman was funny for about 5 minutes but now it's just sad honestly.

>I don't see why you would bring religion into this, when the behavior of Abos is related to their race, their very DNA

because you're implying that civilized people are better than abos by mentioning some dirty shit they do as if "more developed" people don't also do those same things.

Its the classic white scapegoat. He is using the true Scotsman fallacy. Its racists favorite trap card to move the goal posts and redefine whites.

>He thinks all of Europe has always been white
It literally has you historical revisionist shit. Obviously apart from the border countries that were conquered by shitskins, such as Greek areas which were conquered by the Turks, and Spain which was conquered by Moors. Apart from these cases, Europe has remained 100% pure white population throughout all of history until the recent decades, when forced mass immigration was started as a weapon against us.

>Europeans didn't marry 11 year olds
Something like that would have been extremely uncommon. The typical age of marriage in Europe has historically been around 15-16 years old for girls.
>Vikings weren't known for violence and savagery
Not really, again we are talking about comparisons to other races. The vikings would do the typical raiding, pillaging and taking slaves. But not the kind of vile savagery most other races practice, such as cannibalism which was (and still is) common among Negroids - and has never been a practice in any European tribes. We were always more civilized than the others.

>Nazis weren't white amiright?
The Nazis did nothing wrong. They were objectively speaking the good side in the war, they were trying to save the world from the corrupt and sadistic Jewish race.

>we
Quiet yourself down you pathetic monkey. You've done fuck all of note to anyone you've ever met. Let alone conquered nations or wiped out entire peoples. Fucking imbecile. I'm not even going to address you're utterly fucking retarded "Europe wasn't white" comments.

Good way to admit you lost this argument, by whining about people pointing out the truth about Jews. If you aren't going to behave and argue like an adult, then you can expect the argument to be over.
It is an objective fact that Jews have seized power over European civilizations in the past two hundred years, and currently exert almost total control over them.

>as if "more developed" people don't also do those same things
We don't. Never did.

Anyone cucked enough to take this article seriously isn't hitting the gym anyway.

Ironically all they've really accomplished with this is showing their hand and revealing how desperate they are.

So I'm a revisionist but obviously the border countries, aka still Europe, are filled with shitskins. If you knew history you would know European countries would expunge non native white people from their countries and did not consider them one race. The race of "white" people has expanded as Europe became more centralized. Just by using the term "100% pure white" I know you don't know shit. Stop learning history from skinheads.

> Europeans didn't commit cannibalism
Once again showing how stupid racists can get.

> The Nazis did nothing wrong
Lol. Stick to lifting weights and try not to interact with too many people. Rather people like you keep their inability to reproduce.

That's right goy, stop working out, eat this greasy burger and buy my 1000 dollar children's toy

>implying I don't want to die right fucking now

it can't come soon enough need to go to the gym right fucking now get that heart disease up.

Looks like I touched a nerve when whities have their sacred race insulted. I'm probably more white then you.

Lol are you religious and think Jews are sent by the devil or did you never get past the middle school stage of Illuminati youtube videos and you think once a year they get together to take over the world.

There are other studies that show when these babies were adopted matters. Go ahead and look up what happens when adopted, I think, six or so months after birth? Obviously age when adopted is a huge factor.

Racists always gotta start attacking when they can't convince people the very obvious and clear conspiracy that are backed with facts. Calm down I know you lot have a pent up rage inside you.

>(((white)))

Imagine being this much of a lying, revisionist shill.

" I can't defend my argument against your facts so I'm just going to ignore you. Haha dumb dumb. Damn I got him."

>more white then you
>then
Hello 52% white mongrel yank. Probably a kike by the sounds of it.

>Europeans aren't white
>facts
Pick one, jew.

Yup continue crying out in disgust while unable to argue against facts. Just looks sad man. Everyone knows racists are mostly insecure people.

Your menorah is showing, rabbi

>hahaha whitey btfo hahah white boyz weak it's genetics haha bbc are going to breed you weak whities out of existence
>wtf what do you mean niggers have an average iq of 85 which is borderline mentally retarded? we're all the same!

Nice strawman. Thats not what I said. Pickup a book maybe or reread my post slowly.

I'm 6'2 I doubt I have any jewish blood but hey if you still want to believe the boogeyman is why you can't succeed in life be my guest.

>borderline
Nothing borderline about it. They literally had to change the constraints of IQ just to ensure 13% of yanks weren't labelled mentally retarded.

Quiet down, kike. Humans are talking.

Can you explain how womens IQ has exceeded mens? Or the flynn effect? Isn't it clear to you that anyone who acts like you in an argument has already made up their mind and isn't using logic?

Do you believe there is even a 0.01% you could be wrong? Also post body pic 9/10 chance you can't even bench 185

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Women's IQ hasn't exceeded men's. Women get into university and graduate more. Their IQ is not higher.

Quiet down, kike.

>So I'm a revisionist but obviously the border countries, aka still Europe, are filled with shitskins.
Yes, you are a historical revisionist because you claim that Europe has not been all white historically, when it has, and I explained to you how.
>If you knew history you would know European countries would expunge non native white people from their countries
I know that, and I have not denied anything of that sort ever happening. You lose again by resorting to strawman arguments.
>did not consider them one race
False, Europeans always knew each other as one race. People throughout history have been at least smarter than you, since they knew races are divided into tribes, and you apparently don't. Being from the same race does not mean you have to let other tribes into your country.
>The race of "white" people has expanded as Europe became more centralized.
This sentence is pure nonsense and has nothing to do with anything, you just made this up. If we go back 2000 years, there were only pure whites, pure Europeans in any and every corner of Europe. Centralization has fucking nothing to do with any of this. There were never any other races in Europe until the Islamic invasions in the medieval times. Even the Huns that invaded in the ancient times used Slavic soldiers to do it, not actual Asian forces.

>Just by using the term "100% pure white" I know you don't know shit.
Not an argument. I was right and you were proven wrong. Stop learning history from Jews.

>Once again showing how stupid racists can get.
There has literally never been a practice of cannibalism in any tribe of the European race in all of history. You really are unintelligent, what a subhuman.
Tell me, are you a Jew or a nigger? What race are you from that you are so insulted by the truth?

Also, pretty obviously Nazis have much higher reproduction rates than the brainwashed masses, so your final argument is a total failure of an ad hominem. Just sad, really sad.

>Lol are you religious and think Jews are sent by the devil or did you never get past the middle school stage of Illuminati youtube videos and you think once a year they get together to take over the world.
The most ancient Jewish way of arguing, just pretend like people are "crazy" when they point out how you rats behave.

>The most ancient Jewish way of arguing, just pretend like people are "crazy" when they point out how you rats behave.

Y-you're crazy goy... I bet you're a conspiracy theorist!! Crazy! Bet you don't believe in the holoho- holocaust and 9/11 either... Help! 911! this evil nazi is trying to murder me!!! Get a psychiatrist to evaluate this madman!

Yeah OK. You realize how dumb you sound right?
psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201207/men-women-and-iq-setting-the-record-straight

Literally anyone can google things I've claimed you think are false and easily find the truth. You know some Europeans sold cooked human flesh in the 11th century? You are quite dumb if multiple recorded incidents translate to "There has literally never been a practice of cannibalism in any tribe of the European race in all of history." in your brain.

The majority of the scientific community is not on your side but I'm sure, just like me, they are both a nigger and a jew.

Oh so you think aliens dropped them off to take over humanity? Because thinking other races are different species means you lack understanding of evolution and refute the majority of history and science so I'm just listing a couple options most racists take to keep their logic straight. Which one are you?

>psychologytoday

>using reddit
>having a reddit account
>subscribing to blackpeopletwitter
>downvoting people
Unironically kys redditor

I didn't feel like pasting the other 10+ sources that all just end up quoting Flynn who has collected all this data and reached a conclusion. You know. How science works.

>psychologytoday.com/blog
>written by a jew

>exercise will make your heart weaker
Anyone that believes this is a retard.

Hahah, it's pretty obvious you're actually a Jew. It's evident from the way you argue, how you try to make it seem like facts are fiction, how you stubbornly think you are right despite all the proof being on my side. Totally a Hebrew.

You've been found out.