Low IQ high T thread

>Studies suggest that high testosterone lowers IQ (Ostatnikova et al 2007). Other studies suggest that increased androgen receptor sensitivity and higher sperm counts (markers for increased testosterone) are negatively correlated with intelligence when measured by speed of neuronal transmission and hence general intelligence (g) in a tradeoff fashion (Manning 2006).

>From age 7-33, Black males have the highest testosterone of any race. They also have relatively low IQ’s (~71 in Africa and the Caribbean and ~86 in the US and the Caribbean).

Who low IQ high T here?

Only post if you're IQ is in the double digits, testlets not welcome

What if I'm high IQ high test

>for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins)

Non-Virgins on suicide watch

i have an IQ of 87 but i still get pussy

>according to recent studies at the Meme University scientists have analyzed threads started by OP and come to the conclusion that in 100% of the cases OP is a faggot

Source?

are you also ripped with high bodyfat?

>tfw to intelegent not too be virign

why would I want to tell everyone on the internet that I am a nigger?

high IQ, high T, low intellect.
took jordan petersons test. My intelect score was literally 0% out of a 100

>tfw low iq low test

Then enjoy life on godmode

It's funny considered that at the extremum the most intelligent of men are still more intelligent than women.
Although I'm a brainlet so if that study is true good for me I guess.

Blacks have higher test earlier because they mature faster. In maturity they don't have more test.

The only correlation here is blacks are retarded

The ultimate redpill is being high IQ and on TRT

it literally says age 7 to 33

>hurr durr blacks won’t have higher test in their 40s and 50s
>they only have higher test during the only important period of your life for physical development

blacks literally don't have higher test than whites (this is in USA) at any stage the only difference was that blacks had higher estrogen than whites.

I got 75/100 in an iq test so sry brainlets me smart

There are conflicting studies on race differences in test. Other studies have found no significant difference in test between blacks and whites, while blacks had the highest estrogen and hispanics had higher test than blacks.

>he isnt in the 99th percentile for both test and IQ
Might as well just kill yourselves.

>have high IQ
>use problem solving skills to realise I can just inject as much test as I want
>best of both worlds