Is this faggot right or is he just claiming this to get views?

Is this faggot right or is he just claiming this to get views?

From his latest video:
>3 Overrated Exercises You Shouldn't Be Doing
>barbell bench press
>seated leg extension
>long cardio sessions

I agree with the cardio part. Are the first two really overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/622ku8i0M14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I agree with the cardio part

Of course you do, fatty

>doing long cardio
>not doing high intensity for a shorter time and burning more calories
>t. brainlet

>it surprises anyone that a bodybuilder should prefer incline bench press/ dumbbel bench press to simple barbell bench press.

>all cardio is for burning calories

HIIT is for burning calories, distance is for endurance, you hyper brainlet.

Obviously. Leg extensions are a shit movement that replace the front squat... One if the best movements you can imagine.

Leg extension have been designed for doctors to get a reference reading in controled enviroments to compare leg strength.
It is a stupid exercise which isnt supposed to be an excercise and your knees will thank you for not doi g them

endurance for what? running more?

I'm not that dude but what do you think happens in your body when you build up endurance?

Deadlifting is worse for your knees

>tfw I don't bench
>never did leg extensions without fuckin up my knees
>only do HIITT
I agree with him 100%

Are you fucking retarded? Sounds like you are

It all depends. Haven't seen the video so dunno context, but argument for those points are to be made.

Flat bench press has very little functional carryover to real life movements, incline being superior in that. And is arguably a lesser mass builder than dumbell presses.
Seated leg extension has the same functionality issue as well as high risk of injury if done too heavy. Potential knee wrecker.

wrong!

Just try things out and do what works for you.
Every youtube video will be "TRY THIS SIMPLE TRICK FOR RESULTS", or "ARE YOU DOING THIS MISTAKE IN THE GYM??" because they need people to click on videos about subjects they've heard 100 times before.
There's rarely anything new to learn from a fitness video uploaded in the current year. It's all regurgitated content with a clickbait glaze.

Incline has much smaller injury rate and is considered better for bodybuilding purposes, works upper chest which is crucial for aesthetic chest. Dumbbel press gets you the best range of motion, plus works triceps and forearms a lot, cause you got to keep dumbbels in balance.

Too bad my gym's DB's dont go higher than 30 kg lol..

And getting heavy dumbbells up is more prone to injury than benching a heavy barbell imo
+barbell bench press is better for overall strength gains

Endurance to pound your gf for a longer time friendo.

You’ve completely ignored the whole cardio vascular system didn’t you

If the barbell bench press wasn't a competition event, nobody would be doing it.
Just look at what happened to the overhead press.

The perfect pressing movement for chest is the incline press BTW.

Also almost nobody can do a seated leg extension properly, just like nobody can properly trains calves.
Hint: the speed of movement pattern on both is exatly the same.

Illogical people will always find a new way to surprise me
>lol it better exercisse becuz yuo haves longer range of motion lol
>so you mean dumbell bench is better than barbell bench?
>fucking idiot lol haha you are just a faggot who cant bench haha bet you fucking virgin too haha *posts a picture of a retarded pepe*

Funny because after AthleanX guy put out a video on how leg extensions ruin your knees, Herman put out a video saying not if you do them properly.

Fast forward a few years, and now it's the opposite.

Almost as if it's just click bait for views. Almost. I mean, I'm sure these fitness ecelebs wouldn't do that.

what do you guys think is the most effective way to do chest?

I do DB bench and DB incline but I hear BB incline is just as good if not better, thoughts?

decreasing your resting heart rate, being healthier in general

this

Any tips on how to move dumbbells in position for flat bench?

youtu.be/622ku8i0M14

Lifting for what, lifting more?

The guy makes money by making YT videos don't take it so seriously. DESU wouldn't be surprised if Scott Herman made this thread.

WHATS GOING ON NATION

The Bench Press is a good exercise, especially paused

lmao you sound fat as fuck

J-joke's on you, haha ha

Dude barbell bench press is masterrace. If you don't build your chest on it you're a fucking retard

I do one arm barbell incline bench, god tier exercise.

kek underrated

What should I do instead of leg presses?

Squats

Why not do both?

agreed.

just getting that shit off the rack and seated takes it out of you whilst forcing you to go lower to lower risk of tearing your rotator cuff.

BB Chest Press = can go heavier, easy to control and hit depth (touching chest), easy to add weight, can do more variations.

if you aren't comfortable with squats, try weighted step ups. You don't need to go that high, maybe about 30cm (a foot) platform. Make sure your step is further into the box and you can hit your hamstrings as well whilst hitting the glutes when making the leg vertical at the top of the movement. If you can't get good hip drive in the hole of the squat, step ups will help and employ just as much, if not more, muscle fibre than your regular divebomb atg squat.

LIS > HIIT for bodybuilding. Much lower fatigue for the same amount of calories burned.

Hey retard the thing is there's much better ways to build chest than barbell bench

How dare people attack the bench press. How DARE they

>3 Overrated Exercises You Shouldn't Be Doing
>deadlifting
>deadlifting
>deadlifting

>bench press
it's not a great chest builder for some people, I personally do weighted dips and db press for chest hypertrophy. I do barbell bench only because I have an ego.
>seated leg extention
bye bye knees when you go heavy
>long cardio sessions
I don't have time for this, HIIT is the best bang for the buck

like what?

long cardio sessions are great if they are at a low enough intensity.
2 hours trail walking with a bit of a brisk pace is doable for majority of people.
30mins HIIT is too difficult for many people mentally to make it a routine.

found the deadlet

>barbell bench press

weak little bitch spotted

>I agree with the cardio part

fat little bitch spotted

>Flat bench press has very little functional carryover to real life movements

weak little bitch spotted

very weak little bitch spotted

>t. fucked up back when he's older

Like dips and dumbbell press

Never training your back will surely be better.

This guy fucking gets it. Walking on an incline is GOAT tier.

Dumbbell bench press is such a fucking meme. Let's say you doing 3x10 35kg incline. How the fuck you gonna do the transition to 37,5kg? Why not just bb bench?

with 38kg dumbbells you brainlet

his legs look so weird/deformed it's so god damn ugly

not everyone feels their chest while doing barbell bench, dumbbells provide more freedom of movement which means it recruits more muscle (like your biceps)

I've been doing reverse grip Dumbell bench and it feel great

>I do dumbbell bench because it works biceps

if that's what you took from that post then you should stop breathing now and do gene pool a favor