VTC

Notice anything about this pattern user? 30% jump coming right up

Heavy manipulation. The patterns are identical Jesus. Heard rumors about a pump tonight at 10 PM though

Uncannily identical. order book is going insane as well

Shit it's taken off already

wew lad hold on

those jumps were related to forks/non-forks

This is being pumped. There's a pump going on in a discord group targeted on Bittrex. Guarantee you they picked this to make it look organic.

Correct. but check it out now, she's off

invite to discord group pls

LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!

jeez that jump feels great

I'm not in it because the admin's a Pajeet and very aggressive. I wouldn't advise joining but there's link around in catalog. Apparently it's a 1-2 day hold but you didn't hear that from me.

who else /comfy/?

WHEN DO I SELL?

7K? 8k? 10k?

TY

I wanna know too. Could it be that it will go even higher because people are sick of this btc bullshit

ONLY SELL @ 10$ (which is just around the corner)

right here

70K - +10% in 15min this is too good

this was my original plan back in october, but I can see tonight, all the way into mid-week, being a legandary pump. Might sell half at the peaks, and rebuy in the valleys

Ahhhh easy money yes yes

everything going exactly as planned :-)

When are you selling? I always mess this step up aaaaaa

why would you sell? it's showing no signs of slowing down

We going to 80k

aw yissss

it will correct sooner or later, I want to make use of the swing and buy more coins

IMO wait a little before selling, see where this goes

You missed the sell at 72k lol.

gg bye bye

every time ;_;

wow it was stable for a few days during a btc correction, surely this means it will continue to moon

that was a fakeout we are about to moon.

I agree with this guy even though I always overhold, I think this will last with how wild the markets being.

Maybe we'll get a flippening after all, VTC > LTC :-)

Might as well, been holding it for a while now. But I would love to have more coins. Only sitting at 150 atm

i sold at 70k and will buy again at 64k

but why that pump? where does it come from?

check again

Guys apparently this isn't the pump. I seen someone post a screenshot from the group and they were pumping Monaco. So I don't know, maybe this VTC pump is organic? Be careful regardless.

bch hodlers jumping ship?

set several incremental sells, try one at 74k for 5% of what u have, another at 77k for15%, etc, but make sure to buy te dip

>organic
this pump.. organic..

Well it's a bit weird that there was a planned pump on bittrex and it happened on Monaco instead, so who the hell pumped this at the same time?

VTC post got to page 5 of r/all on reddit

1500 new subscribers to the subreddit today, more than triple the previous best.

BCH/BTC shenanigans boiling down to the asic miners, people are looking for a true decentralized honest coin and VTC has been it for years.

If it breaks 7.25, it will go to 12-14

Set your sell orders there, and rebuy at 8-10.

That's where the new floor will be.

It could be that it just really takes off if it gains widespread exposure. I read an analysis written by a boomer that it could go to 8k (lmao).

Anyways, I posted about this earlier today and it did exactly what I thought it was going to do.

I mean you don't have to get the top of the peak. Just have a sell range in mind (percentage wise) based on TA. If you bought at 60k and sold at 69k that's a really good percentage. Since VTC goes up and down quite consistently as of late, you can safely re-buy a dip at 62-63k and then sell again when it goes back up over 65k.

The important thing is you're in already. VTC is a great investment.

But I wanted to buy the dip :(

>bch hodlers jumping ship?
i hope not yet man

>buying a ching chong scamcoin

vertcoin is developed here in the usa , bucco

at MIT of all places

it's happening?

looks exactly like the OMG chart, but OMG has no pump (yet?)

Strap your seatbelts

Why won't it break 73k?

sold at 72,500
planning on buying back in at 63

if it follows the pattern it will

soon

>if it follows the pattern it will
implying you have a fucking clue what happens there.. you are a first class cuck my friend..

let the bots dissappear and we will soon at 65k again

It's not Chinese ritard...it's Thailand.