My blood pressure is 128/68 is that too high to drink coffee?

My blood pressure is 128/68 is that too high to drink coffee?

Bump

Medfag here. The full answer to this depends what race you are (srs)

Also medfag here
Depends if you like to shitpost before or after drinking the coffee(srs)

wtf race isn't real

White, British isles and Scandinavian mutt

that pressure isnt too high. in fact it's not high it's right above the standard but no you should never drink coffee

Hi Medfags! Mine is 120/60. Should I practice less pull-ups?

that isnt a high blood pressure you utter retard

Okay. You ought to know then that white people usually tolerate high BP without problems a lot more than other races. Generally they do not care about BP under 140 systolic, and even then it's not an imminent threat but more of a long term risk factor for other things, especially if you also have things like diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease or have it run in the family.

If you want to be really autistic about it, drink the coffee, then like 15-30 minutes later take your BP and see what it is.

Why?

because fuck drinking coffee. it doesnt do anything and it stains your teeth. caffeiine also raises your blood pressure

>it doesnt do anything and it stains your teeth. caffeiine also raises your blood pressure
>it doesnt do anything. caffeiine also raises your blood pressure
>it doesnt do anything raises your blood pressure
>doesnt do anything raises
>blood pressure
Almond status: activated

>probably doesnt even have almonds to eat
i pity you

My blood pressure is typically 135/90 and I drink coffee. Get that shit up to heart attack levels on coffee, 145/98. Your blood pressure is low bro

>135/90
you need to do something to lower that shit. exercise or something. you probably snore too

Not low enough. I've been swimming every day for the last 2 months. Trying to lower it down to 118/62. Anybody having any success lowering their blood pressure through cardio or swimming?

how about you just eat healthier?

I eat pretty healthy. I take antidepressants which are known to raise blood pressure slightly.

I've checked my bp 3 times in the last two weeks
first time it was 159/96
second something like 141
third, this morning again like 157 I think

25 y/o physically active, non-smoking male

what do?

you probably snore

what are you even complaining about? 120/60 is good pressure.. what is your heart rate?

No.
Have deviated septum to the right. I do mouth breathe often at night but almost never had ppl complain that I snore.

>No.

Then idk mate. shitty genetics?

I'm OP with 128/68
My heart rate is 76 beats per minute after drinking coffee

yes my father has had high bp his entire life.

it's gotta be the snoring

I do excercise. Run sprints and lift weights, some things are hereditary. 5'10 / 165

snoring bruv

Get on Metoprolol, it's a blood pressure pill. You should post your bottom number which is more important, 95 and above is not good.

Remember blood pressure is the silent killer

No one here has hypertension.
Youre all too young to worry about that shit.

just measured it again
154/95

am I going to die?

having a high blood pressure at young age is definitely not a good thing. so there definitely is "shit to worry about" when you have High BP

Yeah go see your primary care doc and get pills for it.

>take pills goy instead of addressing underlying issue

No, I've had high pressure since I was 25, numbers like yours, my doctor didn't prescribe me anything until I was 30. I do sprint work, weights, and diet (low sodium intake) and it hasn't had a significant effect, reduced some. I have uncle that is in shape and he's high blood pressure since his early 20's and he's alright at 50.

>being retarded

yup keep taking pills goy. dont solve the problem at its roots