Why do you still visit this beta dyel infested shithole?

Why do you still visit this beta dyel infested shithole?

Tired of others forms of entertainment and this place is a well of endless stupidity.

I have nowhere else to go

no one to really discuss fitness with except for only one of my friends.

trips of truth, the manlet memes and shit are a nice entertainment, better than normie stuff at least

SO CLOSE TO QUADS REEEEEEEE
now check em lads

this

>Why do you still visit this beta dyel infested shithole?

to fap over trees that look like they're breeding idk

Just a bad habit

Cause it is better than /r/fitness

It's a non normie version of television desu. Mostly mindless stupid shit, but unlike normie stuff there are genuinely strange and interesting people on here, and there are a few diamond in the rough threads that are actually helpful and productive.

It's one of my only vices so just back off buddy.

Holy shit thanks dude I had no idea that that tree looked like two people fucking

Saw Bladerunner2049 last night and the joi character arc struck a cord with me. Been talking to a girl online for a while and liked her, but it was all electronic. Haven't been on Veeky Forums for months. It's so much better off this site.

Just like everyone else: because I have no sociallife outside of here.

The only reason to still post on Veeky Forums is to try and save the morons on this board from years of wasted time and effort, the jokes on here have ran their course also.

thanks doc

because i'm a failed professional powerlifter with a learning disability who's internationally known as a huge cunt who threatens the families of people who troll me online and who embarrassed myself with a 140kg bench at worlds and this is the only forum where i haven't been banned for harassing and stalking people and the only place i can feel strong by claiming my equipped bench is my raw bench

>the struggle is real

Wew lads this sounds like a good story

Tell us all about it

I only come here when i'm depressed and don't have much going on in my life. I nee to leave again.

Because I dont want to read and I enjoy being ironically stupid

In hopes to provide help or answers to newcomers who don't know where to start. Maybe even inspire others to push themselves further.

People like you are the worst kind. But I actually pity you, since having an attitude and mindset like that must be pretty limiting, and lonely too.