How the fuck do you guys eat 2500 calories a day without resorting to sugary artifical shit?

How the fuck do you guys eat 2500 calories a day without resorting to sugary artifical shit?
I cant for the life of me eat 2500 calories of organic food EVERY DAY. Its too filling!
>t. no gains from calorie deficit diet

pasta, red meat, mayo, cheese, bread, butter

It's just so hard isn't it.

I'm cutting on 2800 calories and I'm hungry man. You just gotta keep eating even when you're full.

Greek yoghurt
Almonds
Salmon
Beef
Basically any form of dairy
Decent peanut butter
Pork
Pasta
Get on the dense foods.
200g of salmon is like 600 cal and loaded with good fats

I cut at 2500 and find myself wishing it was 3500 at the end of the day. How the fuck is it hard to eat a few meals and snacks?

Snack on nuts throughout the day. Put peanut butter and a nanner in your shake.

2500 calories is for cutting, manlet.

Dude a subway sub can be like 1000 cal by itself. A breakfast sausage is like 90. It's really not that hard.

Also, are like 5'9? Wtf.

>1200 calories in one sitting.

fuck this looks good user

Then what's holding you back? Get a huge bag of frozen chicken nuggets, frozen french fries, ice cream, potato chips, whatever.

If you take out the greek yoghurt and the salmon it makes no more than 500cal.

>If you take out the main staple of the meal it isn't as filling!!!

Thanks. Took me about 30 minutes to make.

Everything fresh for about $18 bucks I think.

Salad: walnut, blueberry, avocado feta cheese, with a strawberry vinaigrette.

Salmon: lemon/lime with tyme and basil.

Shrimp: I coated with olive oil and dusted with parmasian and garlic.

Asparagus: brushed with olive oil and dusted with salt, pepper, and basil. Baked at 450 for 10 minutes.

Tomatoes: just sliced and topped with a basil leaf and mozzarella.

All the macros I need.

add cheese, greek yogurt, olive oil etc to everything you eat

18 for one meal, or you still have shit in the fridge? Does look legit altho

Well I have left overs of everything except the salmon and shrimp. They were on sale because their “sell by” date was today. But, yeah I have enough salad making, asparagus, and cheese left for two more meals. Still have most of the tomatoe left too.

thats not too bad, poor fag here so I'm all chicken and ground beef.

Nothing wrong with those. If you have any cayenne try this with your chicken.

Rinse it off, dust with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Fry on both sides for about 1 minute each then place in oven till done. If you have a few bucks get some Newman’s Own mango salsa (I think it’s like 3 bucks and will last a good while). Pull the chicken out of oven and top with a tablespoon or two of the salsa.

It’s good. The mango counters the cayenne so you get a little heat and then cool with a little sweet too.

What? This doesn't look anything near 1200 cals.

1 lb of salmon cooked has like 600-700 calories and yours definitely doesn't look to be near 1 lb.

Unless the cottage cheese is making it up for the rest of the cals? But it still doesn't look enough.

It’s feta cheese. And I plugged everything into MFP and it added up to around 1180.

Might need to look around more and get the average cals for each, dude.

Again, 1 lb salmon is around 600-700 from places I've looked and yours does not look to be around 1 lb.

How much feta cheese are you using?

1 cup of feta cheese = 400 cals about

Oh wait, just saw your list. Ok, yeah, it could be around 1200. Half pound salmon, cup of feta, and the others.

Eat like a hobbit. Breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper.

Put oils on your food. Its the only way to do it. Trust me they make a huge difference

why the fuck would you take off the salmon? Unironically kill yourself for saying something so fucking stupid.
see

You could do without the cheese.

>2500 calories a day

bitch I could eat 2500 kcal for breakfast