Why do women dress so slutty in the gym? Cower yourself you damn whore

Why do women dress so slutty in the gym? Cower yourself you damn whore

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/New-Balance-Womens-Fashion-Keyhole/dp/B01IOA6LEG/ref=sr_1_108?ie=UTF8&qid=1508751034&sr=8-108&keywords=female workout clothes
amazon.com/Nike-Lady-Tempo-Running-Shorts/dp/B0059CM458/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1508751155&sr=8-8&keywords=women's gym shorts
amazon.com/Alleson-WOMENS-BASKETBALL-SHORT-535PW-BKWH-M/dp/B074P1Q93L/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1508751239&sr=1-2&keywords=female basketball shorts
amazon.com/New-Balance-Womens-Transit-Shirt/dp/B01HT3VUG8/ref=pd_sim_200_3?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=3HZJY2P56FCPMK4D21GS&dpID=410p65we%2BKL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For attention.

tbf men do too

most men wear a tshirt and shorts.
why can't women wear a tshirt and shorts? no they have to wear a fucking bikini top and tight see-through short-shorts

For the same reason they dress slutty in the street. To get Chad's attention.

I saw a lady wearing volleyball shorts doing downward dog yoga poses in the middle of the dumbbell freeweight section of our gym for like 15 minutes. She would glance up and see what guys were looking at her the entire time. Pissed me off really

>being enough of a low test damaged faggot to get mad at hot women instead of talking to them

id like to see an example

na lots of men wear beaters or those super low cut sleeveless shirts dont know what theyre called but it reveals whole chest and lats. People just take off their shirts too

just go to a gym you fag

Why do this bothers you though? Are you so insecure that a fit woman intimidates you?

I have this in my gym and I just lift and my workout no problem, same as them, there's always the ocasional DYEL that stares continuously like they have never seen a woman before, are you like them OP? Do you keep staring with your mouth open all the time and that's why it bothers you, because you look like the actual creep you are and you are trying to hide it?

What is your reasoning to hate this?

Only in the gym?

They dress like whores on the streets, university, church, birthday parties, christmas night...

>wont show an example
>equates wife beaters and low cut tanks to what is essentially skin tight compression shorts and a sports bra
the worst ive seen is a guy wear compression pants with nothing underneath, and that was a rare occasion

No thanks, I have standards. Women who wear little cloths in gyms are not worth it. They are whores, selfish and they care way too much about what people think of them. I was with a girl like that, she spent all day taking pictures of herself and was generally really annoying to be with. I found a nice modest girl who enjoys working out with me and make food with me. Trust me when I say this. Women who dress slutty are a big red flag just stay away!

>Why don't Men wear comfortable gym clothes that show off their bodies? Afraid someone will call you a fag?

Why are you complaining, I think it's awesome, part of my motivation to go to the gym on tough days.

I think it's dirty and really unsexy when they dress like that, it says a lot about their empty personalities

Women dressing like this are not hot.

So don't date them, just enjoy the view.

>wanting a used up slag

she's sexy.
It cries rape though.
Angie Verona is a whore btw.

Women do everything for attention. Not everything, you might say. Yes, everything. Women are the only creatures on planet Earth that can survive without food and water. Without shelter. Without love. Women survive solely on attention. It makes no sense for me to beat your wife or your girlfriend. You see, that's attention. That's rewarding poor behavior. You ever wonder why women don't leave abusive relationships? I sure as hell don't. You want to punish a women? Ignore her outright. Watch her wither away.

If you want to know why a woman does something, anything, the answer is always attention.

I enjoy the view when it's available, but I don't ever do anything to validate them.

Because it's a sign of the times and I don't like women dressing like whores.

>ignore them

when I'm at the gym I just like working out.

Ive had situations where women think I'm checking them out when I'm not. Or boyfriends that keep looking at me.

its too weird. I just try to ignore people that dress like this

>fit woman intimidates you?
>proceeds to shame then asks are you like them OP?
>projects situational moments based on fictional example
>ends with What is your reasoning to hate this?

bitch who the fuck you tryin to fool
id fuckin destroy cunts like you irl if i ever heard your mantits tier talk
the fuck you doin, you have been around women to long or are you one roastie cunt ? either way that shaming into submission bullshit doesnt work
fuckin take a hike you goddamn kike tier retard

the only moment you get points for your post is if it was bait, because heres your filthy (you)

The same reason men wear tank tops and fitted shirts to the gym

I tried doing this today. It felt fucking awful and I couldn't target my hams or glutes. Maybe it was because it was only 2 plates but I didn't want to go higher.

Is there even a correct way to do this on a hack squat, or how do women get away with it without destroying their spine?

fpbp
yup

Agree, it's totally haram

They key is in the tight pants, they keep your glutes activated. Ever wonder why serios power lifters where tight spandex shorts? Now you know.

What the actual fuck

Are you blind?

And this is a bad thing?

Cower in fear?

i can't help it, my average sized penis and balls create a massive bulge in athletic shorts

Why does this picture always give me feels

The shorts completely cover her butt, this isn't slutty. are, though.

Because they want attention and it's easier for them to get it by taking clothes off than doing something impressive.

I can guarantee the average man will be more impressed by a chick in a pair of tight yoga pants doing goblet squats with 45lbs then a geared up chick who can squat 500lbs for reps.

if you can't wear yoga cackle pants and a tank top to the gym, you're probably dressing like a fucking slut

t. Ahmed

Not impressed, but looking at hell yeah

no, he is gay

could you just label these threads as "muslim general" or something so i can filter them

kys you nigger loving faggot

its socially acceptable, comfy and you'd do it if there was a male option and you were comfortable with your body

Why can’t men lift wearing speedos? Shit would feel awesome.

To show off their physical attractiveness, dummy.

His smile and optimism: Gone

>ITT: Muslims

Fuck off Ahmed

>to be a simp

they don't wear anything as skimpy as women.

Most women's gym clothing is just made like that. You're basically asking why women don't dress like men.

>women are too dumb to buy loose gym shorts

sure butty.

>not staring at scantily clad women for a natty t boost while liftan
Are you gay or muslim?

I admit I would

And where are you going to find that? 99% of women's clothing is form-fitting, and gym clothing even more than that. The only solution is to wear men's clothing, but there are no men who have the same frame as women, so it wouldn't work well for the gym if their clothes are too loose. I invite you to do a google search on women's gym clothing and find that. Good luck. Closest I've seen are high school gym uniforms which are unisex.

>you dont like slutty girls running around half naked in the gym looking for attention? must be a muslim

I just dont like whores.

amazon.com/New-Balance-Womens-Fashion-Keyhole/dp/B01IOA6LEG/ref=sr_1_108?ie=UTF8&qid=1508751034&sr=8-108&keywords=female workout clothes

This was the most modest thing I could find, and only because the model used is extremely thin. If she had a bigger frame, it would still be seen as too sexy for the gym.

>I just dont like whores.
you can't just label them whores, it's like labeling amish shit at fashion or whatever the fuck they do, they were never taught it's wrong in any way

amazon.com/Nike-Lady-Tempo-Running-Shorts/dp/B0059CM458/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1508751155&sr=8-8&keywords=women's gym shorts

took 2 seconds to find these

lies.

That's literally going to ride up most women's asses and show too much ass while they are squatting, pants work much better. The link I shared is a better example of modesty. Anything that low isn't really good.

>This was the most modest thing I could find
you're shit
amazon.com/Alleson-WOMENS-BASKETBALL-SHORT-535PW-BKWH-M/dp/B074P1Q93L/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1508751239&sr=1-2&keywords=female basketball shorts
it's normal for women to workout in tights so of course that's going to come up

amazon.com/New-Balance-Womens-Transit-Shirt/dp/B01HT3VUG8/ref=pd_sim_200_3?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=3HZJY2P56FCPMK4D21GS&dpID=410p65we%2BKL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail

You're right, I found this. Even better and much more modest. This is probably what OP wants women to wear at the gym. I don't see this outside of winter for outdoor runners though.

>basketball shorts

No, when a woman goes to do sit-ups you will see her panties. That's not modest enough for OP. See, you guys really don't get it.

How about concentrating on your own workout and not being a whiny bitch?

>they were never taught it's wrong in any way

It's called common sense and parents teach kids to cover them self. If they have a boyfriend and they dress like that, they're a lost cause. Also read the bible, talmud, quran etc

There’s nothing wrong with staring at the whores though. They dressed that way because they want me to

That actually looks nice and a girl wear that is probably a nice person to be with as well

>caring about other people at the gym

I actually do this just to make women uncomfortable.
Everything you just said is very true

No, look at kid's clothing today for girls. It's to train them to be whores younger and younger. The companies who make this garbage don't want women to be modest, they want them to be whores. It's very sad.

I would if they didn't invade the free weight area with their dumb butt training shit bending over revealing their entire monkey butt

Cause your an faggot

And how is this bad ? Free test boost + eye candy. My gym rarely has more than zero whores at any time, it's full of curlbros and old people.

you have a very narrow view, everyone of their friends that go to gym also dress like that, it is the norm, why would they question it?
>Also read the bible
I have

When I was on social services (lost my job) the woman who was my contact let her 6 or 7 year old daughter wear those really short denim shorts, she complained about the way she looked but she let her wear them anyway. You could see that little girls butt cheeks

I have a girlfriend and these girls don't attract me in any way. It's just unsexy when people dress like that in public

You sound exactly like me. Way I see it, any of those girls could one day be my daughter. Fuck that. I'll send the bitch to a Polish nunnery.

Islam

Go back to Iran Mohammed no one gives a shit about your fucked up morals here.

This, it applies to basically everyone that posted in this thread

>it is the norm

and that's not good. Women who workout half naked should be ignored at all costs and be shamed if possible. Tights are comfy and you don't look like a whore wearing them

If I get a daughter(s) I will definitely not let her wear shorts that reveal her butt, tights are ok and t-shirt is ok

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

we need to come to terms with our muslim brothers and create a society where degeneracy is forbidden. Muslims might actually save Europe

I like slutty girls running around half naked in the gym
I like whores.
Only females i dont like are fat bitchy one.

You even been to a beach? All men there are topless, typical whores.

>and be shamed if possible
shaming the people that are ignorant instead of trying to make a big impact to affect the norm
you will do nothing but make a fool of yourself, how about you come up with a nice modest clothing brand for women that exercise?
oh too much hard work, you're just happy to complain about it on the internet lol

No they are fucked in the head and their religion is retarded. If anything they need to be exterminated. Fucking uncivilized savages who can't into society.

That's not the same

Faggot alert

Trust me when I say this, you are an unintelligent faggot boy.

>white knighting so hard you forget its about the epussy

>how about you come up with a nice modest clothing brand for women that exercise?

There already are. Tights and tshirt, shorts and sports jacket or whatever.

I don't trust you

>not wanting a diamond hard boner constantly while you work out
>not wanting those cardiovascular gains
>not having a dick so rock hard it cuts through your clothes and orgasms the moment it aims at one of these gym thots

What are you, some kind of gay? Why don't you spend more time trying to put your dick in their ass and less time crying about it

Have you ever been to a muslim country