Go to the gym to train female relative

>go to the gym to train female relative
>15 years old
>she’s been messing around with the weights for 6 months with machines but nothing serious
> tech her how to squat and get to parallel
>3 clean reps of 145 beltless
>mfw
>she weighs under 110lbs

I’m not familiar with female strength standards, is she gifted? Should I convince her to get a real coach and start competing? Femanons help

Bitch she might be

shit blog, downboat, unsubsribe

sage

>announcing that you’re saging
Kys

Assuming your numbers on weight and bw are accurate, she might be. How are her other lifts? If she can get the squat up to about 200lbs and above she can be nationally competitive.

Not necessarily. You have to question her, and understand exactly what "messing around but nothing serious" means.
You know, did she do jumping jacks and treadmill, or did she do heavy hack squats and leg presses every day? If it's the former, then she's definitely gifted.

CABRILLO FITNESS GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>being this new
pro-tip it's against the rules to announce if you reported a thread, not sage a thread.

Sage is how you tell op is thread is garbage, fuck outta newfag

I did sports all my life.
Start lifting for reals when I was 17.
Was 127, squatted 155 for 5, pretty hard on last two reps with the last one being a real grinder.
Unless she's been a lazy slob all her life, yes she's pretty gifted. If she's been playing sports/been active all her life not that special.

>ruining her life by forcing her to get fat to stay competitive and forcing her to autistically follow a bland diet while damaging her joints and having her take roids

You were just a weak bitch that has nothing to do with her

1. my post is to give the op reference to his relative
2. I'm probably in better shape than you
3. you are a loser

Lmao

Yknow, I stopped calling other people new-fags after a couple years on this site, whenever I see someone use the word I assume they're new. anyone else like that?

I’ve been here for 6 years and I haven’t done it in a long time, I agree

>hyphenating needs
>seeking validation from others
>making a Korean gardening tips and tricks board into a competition
I don't think you're new. I just don't think you get it

I'm a physically fit male who usually starts out well with most sports at 117 lbs. 5'8" Basically, I'm tiny. I've been thinking about getting into lifting after browsing Veeky Forums for the past few years. I went with a buddy a couple weeks ago to check out the gym he goes to and I had a very hard time squatting 135 for one rep on my first time every using free weights. If she actually did 3 clean reps of 145 lbs at 110 without prior training then she's is top percentile for sure.

Probably, first time I did a squat I was 15 and about 120lbs and could barely do 135lbs as a dude.

Fuck off new fag

yep I've been also browsing Veeky Forums for the past year and finally decided to buy my first supplements in bulk. I'll go workout after I see if they work.

Seems like it
Get her on a serious powerlifting routine for a while and see how she works it.
If her numbers go up alot, maybe try and talk to her about competing?
Idk.

i can coach her.

7. Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>what are weightclasses

Maybe.

I've had something like this happen, ppl who are naturally strong as shit and would be great at power/weight lifting just showing them the basics

but here is the key, if they aren't into it.....nothing. Even if they could be great, I knew a kid I swear could have been Gerorge Leeman type just a fucking gorilla, without touching a weight.

But the idea of lifting wasn't exciting to him.

Go figure. I bet there are a ton of ppl like that in all kinds of areas. I bet there is some fucker out there right now who could probably make flying cars or cure cancer but is either some serf in a shithole country or rather play vidya

No. Get her into a sport with some potential. Like tennis. Not something that'll turn her into a fat loser. Like powerlifting.

Actually it is and I've been banned for it on Veeky Forums

It doesn't really matter how strong you are at the beginning. Clarence Kennedy for example took like 3 years to squat 140kg and he most definitely is an above averagely gifted athlete.

Any pics?

>implying there isn't already a cure for cancer