Hi /fir/ So this mofo flasher guy is hanging around my gf place in the early morning when she is leaving home and shows...

Hi /fir/ So this mofo flasher guy is hanging around my gf place in the early morning when she is leaving home and shows his junk. She has reported it to the police, tried to run him over, speed out of the street, etc. But has been useless.
I plan on hiding around the time he shows up and bust his ass.

Any recommendations? He is supposed to be a thin latino in his 30's. I'm lmao 5'10'' and can handle a bat pretty well.

Also general self defense thread

squat him then eat him for infra workout gains faggot

Why not just suck his dick? It would really intimidate him and it would show him who's boss

Any real advice? I was thinking sneak behind him and go for a knee

why not go for his dick

That may work, should I cripple him or just beat him up? Im ok with both

Just buy mace

forget a bat, you want to get arrested for assault? get some mace and or a bottle of pepper spray and shoot it at his junk when he flashes

Watch the movie taxi driver then just do what he does in the ending scene.

Garden shears, machete, etc

>wear a mask

>sneak up behind guy

>clock him upside the head

>gtfo before police arrives

>no evidence leading back to OP

>dude learns his lesson

>Just buy mace
Just buy a mace.

This. Burning him out will do real damage. Or follow him home after and really fuck with him

>follow him home without him seeing
>next time he eaves his house, whip out your dick at him
>beat him at his own game

this 2bh

if you can’t outflash him you may as well give up

You might want to be careful. The dude is essentially guaranteed to have major mental issues. Much as I hate to say it, you're probably better off badgering the cops. Maybe you beat up flashy mcflash and he comes back a week later with worse intentions. You have to consider the very real possibility that the mentally deficient often are incapable of learning only responding. Just something to keep in mind if you can't be there 24/7.

why be a pussy? you cant fight a 30yo skinny manlet like a man? you gotta hit him from behind with a bat? dont be pathetic

true

hit him with a golf club instead of a baseball bat. they hurt more. and it won't kill him.

also once you hit him, what is your plan if he starts fighting back? are you willing to kill him? would you be able to without telling anyone?

how about this, just give him some beer with roofies, get him into your car, and then do whatever you want

>ywn be as swole as chloe

It's obvious. Go out with her and pull your dick out right back at him. Then have her point at his shake her head and laugh then point at yours nod and lick her lips.

get a big scary dog and "accidentally" let him loose, the penis flasher will run away triggering the dogs instincts and it will probably bite his penis clean off

>park far away
>bring a change of clothes
>wear a mask
>use a hammer and not a bat, easily conceal it
>go for his knee caps
>walk off
>clean the hammer
>change clothes
>walk back to car
probably overthought it but w/e - easy brah

autistic as fuck

also that would accomplish nothing. flashers don't show their dicks in hopes of the person wanting to suck it, it's an adrenaline rush. just the fact that they're looking at their dick at all is why they do it

Nah, people will see him, and the cops will know he did it since it was at his gfs place.
OP you've got to follow this guy around until he is in an empty location. A wooded park is nice. No one will know or care enough to come looking for you, they only open investigations if it's a young woman or something.

Damn

Fine just have her bring score cards and progressively lower them until he's at zero. Then he'll move on to be viewed elsewhere. It's not that difficult to solve