Veeky Forums, who are the regulars of your gym? Who do you see damn near every time you go to lift...

Veeky Forums, who are the regulars of your gym? Who do you see damn near every time you go to lift, and what do these people do?

Taller, really jacked guys that lift better than I do
I lift in the hopes of becoming as Chad as they are

I touched a touched a touched a touched a clown
I touched a touched a touched a touched a clown

Myself, because I'm there almost every day.
There's a group of guys in their mid 20s who talk about football a lot. Some of them are kind of muscular but not huge.
There's a Polish pair that always come in together. One is massive, 6'3" with huge calves, shaved head and a big gold chain necklace. He constantly sweats from doing cardio before weightlifting. The other is much smaller with tiny calves but decent arms.
There's a kind of skinny guy aged 17-18 that seems really quiet. He comes in most days and wears a tank top.
There's a guy I see almost every day, aged about 35-40. He's a super-manlet and is really small despite being there so much. He must starve himself when he goes home. Really sociable though.

They lift

>who are the regulars of your gym?
>strongman
competes in strongman, biggest guy in the gym, never does any strongman type training or even heavy barbell lifts. probably why he never wins anything.
>roidmanlet
5'2, 145lbs, 8% bf. always skips leg day, does everything with terrible form but has somehow never injured himself. gives new guys terrible advice. 'you dont need to squat that deep' 'just bounce the bar of your chest' type shit.
>mens health guy
comes in twice a week with his copy of mens health and does some weird ass circuit, does pushups instead of resting, has not increased any of his lifts in about 7 months.
>thin girl
5 times a week she is in there doing squats, deadlift variations and hip thrusts. nothing else, ever.
>fat girl
5'3 300+lbs. seen her squat 4 pl8 for singles and clean and jerk 2 pl8 for doubles, stronger than 99% of men in the gym.

>old man who does tiny 1cm reps with 60kg bench in the power rack, gonna kill himself one day I reckon
>dude who does his entire 1hr long routine in the squat rack
>giant powerlifter looking guy who wanders aimlessly around the gym doing one set of random movements with light weight
>two roiders one looks like Hugh Jackman neither ever work legs
>fat nerd who does gym recommended routine with baby weight never increases

The coolest crowd of all - people who train first thing in the morning. No stingers, no doushbags, no attention whores with tons of make up. Just straight up humble people who re-rack their weights and know what they are doing. Feels good.

There's that scrawny kid who is comically similar to the virgin from chad v. virgin things.

Hope he makes it.

>roidsman
hueg dude who's like 6'5" with some big ass arms, gave me tips on curling once
>lesbian-haircut worker
she's pretty cool, talk to her everytime I work out
>flipflops old man
he grosses me out, who the fuck wears open toed shoes at the gym
>grunt guy
grunts as loud as he can when working out, kind of annoying
>mysterious hoody guy
always wears a hoody with the sleeves cut off, hood up
>old hippy and his daughter(?)
old dude who helps this young girl work out, not sure if that's his daughter or gf. she's a qt
Those are just a few that come to mind.

i honestly dont know. i take my contact lenses out before so im practically blind and listen to music on my headphones. i dont want to interact with anybody

>The guy who jelqs in the squat rack

Most of the regulars are turbo manlets

>The QT asian foreign student who takes a billion selfies in the mirror
>The chad who looks DYEL before he gets changed into his gym gear
>The asian woman who goes around the gym loading up the machines on the lowest weight possible and doing 600 quarter """reps"""

>mysterious hoody guy
E V R O P E

war vet and former Vietcong who is like 4 foot of solid muscle and looks like a shaved chimp with how swole he is at his size
I work out with him whenever I see him at the gym and help spot him/him me

There's a few odd ones at my gym
>a retarded kid who walks around with his wrists in a weird way. Never takes any advice. Obsessed with Star Wars.
>an older tanned dude with roid gut who talks about transvestites all the time. He seems insane but he's very honest about his lifestyle and couldn't care less about what others think of him.
>a tattooed tool who picks on the retarded kid all the time. We get a good laugh out of it but he rarely does any work at the gym.
>a tall old guy with a deformed face. Jacked for his age and pretty nice if you know him, but he can be very harsh with you sometimes

This. Who the fuck would remember other people, and in such detail no less.

Literal dwarf manelt powerlifter who thinks he's hot shit because he squats 155kg x3

>that old fuck always on the dip station claiming that he usually does 200 a day but never actually does. Also "used to bench press 150kgs easily"
>that guy who will spend 45 minutes in the gym and somehow manages to get 2-3 work sets in in betweens texts and chatting
>the fucking owner, barely understandable speach, all he does is sleeping or chatting, rarely see him training, won't allow anyone to put the bar down on the ground between deadlift reps.

All shitskin mudslimes. I'm the only white boi there basically

>Komodo Brothers
Builtfat guy and lean lanky bodybuilder are gymbros. They do nothing but give eachother shit and banter non-stop, but they grew up together and are basically brothers and are best friends and have been since babies. Funny as fuck.

>Vetbro
Older guy, very fit, and has a prosthetic leg. Always on the cycling machine. Apparently he's a war vet and lost his leg in the war. I respect the hell out of him.

>Sandowbro
Manlet, does a lot of OHP, never trains chest. Juicy delts but poverty chest. Trains hard and is obviously very shy. Sometimes exercises with the builtfat Komodo brother.

>Diddly Kong
Powerlifter guy who deadlifts lmao5pl8 or so, probably strongest guy at the gym. Likes to lift to late 90s punk-rock music. Nice guy.

>Powerpuff guy
Bodybuilder seemingly on a permabulk. Often trains with the lanky Komodo Bro if the builtfat one isn't there. Obviously strong, but due to his excess fat he has no definition and just looks like a giant puffball. Very unaesthetic 2bh.

Some old guy who stares at my ass when I squat.

hot

> chad
This white dude who always trains with a Sikh
> suspended on of you
He is probably the strongest one in the gym, does 1/2/3/4 but has 0 social skills
I asked to work in with him and he mumbled sure
Then there’s me
A skeleton who reps baby weight

The strongest guy at your gym is 1/2/3/4? Cheesus

It’s a college gym
There’s mostly manlets but this dude is like 6’3

Useless woman standing/lying in the way or walking in the way of your bar path all the time.

Old niggers talking to woman and also standing in the way and gets dangerously close to barbell as you do lifts.

And useless small kids who complain upstairs that people train to hard.

Ow and a cunt turk PT that thinks he knows everything and trains his clients with shit form.

....i need a new fucking gym.

>3 blacks
One has a giant Afro and wears a SnapBack, DYEL mode with little muscle, rolls up his t-shirt sleeves to try and show off his arms, other two are the same without the Afro and SnapBack
>Sven the giant
Eastern European dude who has arms and calves bigger than your torso, power lifter body though
>Asian girl with 2 other dudes
Apparently every day is squat day, easily do 3 pl8s but it annoys me how they hog the bars
>cut up and build white guys
Two dudes, they don't work out together but I talk with em a few times and they're chill
>Harambe
6'2 black guy, giant, cut up, can do max weight on most machines
>Homo
Another black, is clearly flamboyant, always walks around with his shirt rolled up to show off his perfect abs

>faggy dyel
>literally does the same SS bullshit every day
>struggles on bitch weight
>makes no gains, still thinks he's hot shit
>tfw this is me.

piss

i don't know, gee, maybe someone who isn't a complete sperg and has time to interact with people during or maybe after a liftage?

the only other regular at my gym is this hot cardio-bunny milf that I catch staring at me all the time.

People with good memory, obviously.

Ripped manlets and skinny lanklets is about half the gym. The rest are women and highschool kids. My favorite is the gang of Philippino kids that come in and lift bitch weight for an hour.

Hey thats me me