still manlet

because I'm not a dwarf

because Im 6'3"

Because I weigh more than 45kgs

I want to do weightlifting then gymnastics so I can be peak human

1.72 is not 5'6''

It is?

its .6 (60% of 12) like 5'7 and a half.
Still completely irredeemable in the eyes of women though.

Weightfags will forever be stuck with useless bodies

The gear is prohibitively difficult to get and good programs are near impossible to find unless you have an actual successful coach.

huff puff i haf to eet evry 5 minut *heavy breathing* my last set was 45 min ago haf to wait 10 mor minutes to catch my breath

coping this hard

lmfao manlet

Socrates recommended gymnastic as one of three fundamental building blocks of good life every citizen of a nation should participate in

>drug tested

is being muscular with acne an oxymoron?

Thats because the barbell wasnt invented back then

being this assmad stanklet.

>being such an angry dancing manlet you have to make 2 threads

im 192 and you are 180 with zero gains ahahahahahah

>doesn't realize that a lot of gymnasts do in fact lift as well

WEW

Most olympic weightlifters rest maximum 2 min between sets and chinese weightlifters eat much less than you would think.
Also, jelly much?

>>doesn't realize that a lot of gymnasts do in fact lift as well
You are wrong.

tf are you talking about angry manlet? use english pls

I'm talking about my height in cm, dumb mongrel american

Retard you didn't even say cm, and I'm not even American kek. Stay mad gymnastcel
>implying 6'4" isnt manlet cut off

Nice meme but being a gymnast makes being short a good trait. Gymnast girls prefer to date the good gymnasts, which are the short ones. Pic related I've had 3 gfs who were gymnasts and I'm 5'7. my first gf was taller than me lol and it was hot.

You retard manlet, lmao at you. Everybody knows that real life manlet cut off is 6'9"

Doing gymnastics shit takes a long ass time to get strong and if your form is shit due to shitty mobility or weakness you are practically guaranteed to fuck up your shoulders, elbows, wrists, and knees.

I did this shit and calisthenics training without a coach for years. Now I have a fucked up shoulder, knee, and lower back. I’m lucky it’s not worse and should easily make a full recovery.

>gymnastics
>not a manlet

kys

2 m is the manlet cutoff.

Because I am the height of an adult male (6'5) and weigh 210 lbs as opposed to being a 5'4 manboy.

Women don’t care about height. They care about power. Tall guys are usually more powerful. That’s not always the case though. That’s why you see short thicc dudes with legit 9/10. It’s all about power. Money, height, frame, social status. They’re all just various forms of power.

both are fat

All of you suicidal stanklets talking about "but wutabut muh manlets hahaaa" say that to their face faggot and see what happens

bazinga

STOP CALLING THE BODYBUILD AND POWERLIFITNG FAGGOTRY Veeky Forums DOES WEIGHTLIFTING. WEIGHTLIFTING IS A SPORT IN THE FUCKING OLYMPICS.

kek

Delete this.

I'm 6'2 so I'd probably suck also my dad made fun of men who did gymnastics so I never tried it as a kid

Doing bodyweight for 5 hours a day