Hey Veeky Forums I am currently a skelly and my chest is really weird. If i gain muscle will it look more regular...

Hey Veeky Forums I am currently a skelly and my chest is really weird. If i gain muscle will it look more regular? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XUHmxx4_dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reported for being underage. If you look like that when you're over 18 you should shut down your computer right now and rush to the nearest gym. Absolute 0/10 body.

>lifting to look more regular
GTFO

I've been to gym for the past month. I'm also 19. It's not that bad right?

I just wanna look good...

>I've been to gym for the past month
Feeling confident enough to pick up a barbell yet?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? See a dietician man, you look severely underweight.

Dont mind the faggots.

Yes buliding chest and lats will do wonders to look more "normal"

I'm 6'1" and weigh aboout 120. I gained 5 pounds since gym visits

I really hope that does work

54kg at 185cm?

Chest and lats won't be enough mango, you need to put on some serious weight. Like I said, see a dietician and tell your mom that you need to be eating more. At that length you should be at least 170lbs.

It will work, bulk for a year focus on chest and lats

How did you get so thin... looking at you makes me hungry

I would but my family is rather poor, guess I'll just have to stick to trying to eat more

I've always been thin but last year I had severe skin problems and stayed in my room and would only eat every day or so

You got your answer No delete thread and go on with your life.
Noone cares If your family is poor or if you got ill and thats Why youre shit skinny.

just force feed yourself

protip: wash everything down with nofat milk. drink. MILK.

Instead of the fitness section on a Singaporean knitting forum, how about contacting child protection services? You look like you're living in Auschwitz.

Jesus Christ, fucking eat.
That is the only answer necessary. Eat more.
Fuck, buy a pack of raw chicken fillets in the supermarket, cook them and eat them all, like an extra 400g of chicken every day.
You will make gains in no time

>my family is rather poor, guess I'll just have to stick to trying to eat more
You don't need to have a lot of money to be able to take in a lot of calories. Add cheap oils to every meal. Google cheap bulking. 5 lbs in one month from where you're at is nothing. Given the opportunity, your body will absorb the extra nutrients like a sponge.

t. former skelly

>the torso of an emaciated Jewish boy rescued from local concentration camp (Allied Forces Archive, 1945)

youtube.com/watch?v=7XUHmxx4_dY

Most important this is surplus. Eat big and eat clean

So, is OP the king of DYEL?

I gotcha opie, I used to be skinnier than you, it gets better. I've put on 16kg in the last year, keep eating so much that it fucking consumes your day, and keep lifting. Not pretending to be anything but a dyel here but you can't see my ribs any more, that's a win in my books.

This, but disregard the milk part.

haha longboy

please explain yourself, don't try to bring up that hormone bullshit that has been disproven again and again

Milk was the only reason I ever escaped hungry skelly mode. It will be really hard to OP to eat enough food if his that skinny as his probably not used to it at all.