How many of you would actually want to look like this? You realise this is what a cartoon character looks like...

How many of you would actually want to look like this? You realise this is what a cartoon character looks like, not a man? Yes defined cheekbones and a strong jawline are attractive to a girl, but only faggots as gay as you all could unironically idealise this image of a nearly perpendicular jawline that sticks out two inches from his face. And look at the side of his chin sticking out, this is plain ugly. If this dude were real, and had less hair, and had the skull of a homo sapiens, he wouldn't look fucking masculine, he'd look like one of those anorexic french twink models. That is not masculine. That is a women that is called a man. You idolise this, you are not going to make it. Inb4 cope

Low test

im 5'6" and black

id take any other option any other day

gibsmedat body

Is that a real man or a drawing?

It looks crazy.

I'd trade my life for being the gigachad in a heartbeat.

>You realise this is what a cartoon character looks like, not a man?
most of us prefer cartoons, newfriend.

It's an eerie series of photoshops that had many believing he was real. He's not though

absolutely, I am a ugly manlet. Too look kinda normal you would only need some chin and maybe jaw shaving and pack on some fat

It's easy to say you wouldn't want to be him now, but if you were him, do you think you'd want to be a "normal" person?

>has some weird Muppet shit going on with his mouth
>Lats too big but still not big enough for flying squirrel
>Traps of the lesser fairies
>Abs, while remarkably defined, are uninspiring at best
>Serratus not visible even in shadow
>Haircut of the whimsical girly boy clan
>doesn't know how to button his jeans properly
>Pec insertion asymmetry
>tattoo says "B..-"? What? Bottom? Power bottom?
That chin would've gone far in the UFC or boxing though, a shame he probably doesn't

He's the Platonic ideal of a man, so technically he's more real than we are

It's been like fifty fucking years can you fucking weebs just learn ching chong already and go to 2chan I will shit in your pocki sticks box

Dude just start power lifting. Manlets thrive there

return2reddit

I would this body over mine at any time

Hey so this is going to sound super racist but that's pretty ideal for theft if you can work in some agility and balance. Like I'm sure ninjas back in the day were like FUCKKKKKKKKK TFW NEVER HAVE THE NIGHT SKIN LIKE AFRIKANNS idk man just seems like something I would capitalize on

>10 pack abs
>uninspiring

I'd rather be 6'3 than look like him. 10% body fat looks better, assuming you aren't a Lanklet.

i dont want to be a thief i want to be fit and have a good job and make good, honest money

>Implying I'd ever leave you weeb neckbeards
Full srs

I'd rather remain a bald manlet than look like that, srs

Sure! Which career/job do you have in mind?

Selling illegal drugs to highschoolers.

Gigalo whose services are uniquely tailored to married white females

BLACKED.com actor

True he's deformed. He has the face of someone suffering from gigantism. An ideal jawline would be perfectly square with no dips like rudolf Hess.

Not the manlet you're replying to, but I'd rather just continue building my body. Power lifting is pointless unless you're trying to compete.

>"Potion Seller, I'd like to buy your strongest potion."

What mode is this?

Why does this shit always happen to poos?

Rather be an amputee mode

Literally inferior Genetics also inbreeding

>dat jaw

C O P E

If I was going to transform into a fictional character I'd 100% rather be marv mode

Live in a literal pool of shit and dead bodies and diarrhea onto your own feet without wiping your ass every morning before going to work in some unregulated factory producing cheap plastic or some other toxic garbage

>CHAAAAAAAARGEEER!