Why don't we just allow the top Chads to breed with our wives...

Why don't we just allow the top Chads to breed with our wives? If they breed with our spouses it would end all the suffering on earth. No more depression, no more serial killers. Everyone would be smart and have an attractive face, wouldn't the world be a better place if that happened?

In the future I sometimes hope we'll live in a time where everyone is the same. Same DNA, same intelligence, same look.

Implying your woman has chad genetics as well

somebody's gotta take out the trash, cuccboi

Chad is born great and never stops winning. if your kid is half Chad but gets raised by a cuck like you he'll probably just end up as a handsome cuck

this
chad can inseminate as much as he wants, as long as e.g. womanlets exist there will also be manlets

Eugenics isn't politically correct, user.

Why don't we just purge those people from existing?

Why not?

Because then there'd be no diversity which would lead to no evolution and transmission of certain hereditary diseases (i.e. Tay-Sachs disease). Also, the perfect "Chad" doesn't exist. You can't be the strongest, fastest, smartest, disease-free-est human being. Just look at the "Chad" model of Veeky Forums. Zyzz was dumb as a brick and died because his heart was weak.

Would you let him fuck your wife, Veeky Forums? For the sake of your kids.

Genetics are a meme

Another proof that genetics are a complete meme and eugenics will never work

You are such a cuckold, jesus christ. I'm far from violent but If I saw you in real life I'd slap the shit out of you.
Also take this shit to /r9k/

Bonus: Here is Sean O'Pry with his brother Chris on the left here.

Dolph Lungren

The male winner of gold at the Olympics should breed with the female podium winners of the same sport as to breed super athletes

Genetics > Memetics

I am inclined to believe that the jews are in fact right on this one and it's all down to luck/divine intervention

Syndrome defense. When everyone is special, no one will be.

Jake gyllenhall and sister.

orlando bloom and father.

gisele bunches and sister

These look similar, I bet his father was plenty handsome as a young man.

His mom looks relatively attractive.
His dad could've been a stud in his teens.

irina shayk and sister.

You are crazy, both are boneless potatoes, Chico doesn't even look related to them.

funnily enough, his "dad" was a literal cuck
the man orlando bloom is pictured with is his biological father, his "father" got cucked and bloom didn't know till his teens.

his dad died when he was younger.

really fits in with the OP.

You wish you looked like his dad when you're in your 60s

I'd need to take a look at their eyes maybe skipped generations or his mom fucked the mailman if my original viewpoint is incorrect.