Itt: post all of those physical insecurities you have that make you smash every mirror in close proximity

itt: post all of those physical insecurities you have that make you smash every mirror in close proximity
mine:
>thin wrists
>small hands
>tiny ballsack
>fat
>manboobs
>acne on face
>fat cheeks
>very bad smile, learned to stop smiling
>yellow teeth
>shit facial hair genetics

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry
youtube.com/channel/UCUpYEPZ4LZpnr77i7Ra968A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bro u need therapy

t. atleast i'm not a manlet

Daily reminder that you should worry about the things you can change instead of freak about the things that you can’t. Only then can you become confident and make it.

I hope every reading this has a good workout and a day. We’re all going to make it

>Can't get boners @ 26 yrs old
"Its all in your head bro"

Were you a heavy masturbator in your teens

>Manlet
>Big ass nose
>Little dick
>Mild gyno
>Bacne
>Baby cheeks

>tfw big head
>tfw naturally mean looking ugly face
>tfw used to be really skinny

Getting yuge is literally my only hope, I'll go from a funny looking DYEL lanklet to at least masculine looking

>fupa eating up 3cm of my dick
>tfw only 15cm out

Being fat is suffering

my nose, thats about it

>thin wrist/big hands
>small ballsack/pretty big dick
>flat, weak inner pecs
>thin calfs
>not perfect smile (learned not to smile, too)
>a bit skinny
>small but weird pigmental disorder on dick and other parts of the body
>jewish looking nose and ugly profile (broken too often because of rugby etc.)

quit roiding then fag

>mutt
I really do hate looking at myself in the mirror because I'm either 1/4 black or less, no one else thinks I'm mutt so I have this insecurity about it especially since I never thought of myself as a mutt until a year or two ago. Some days are really bad

Why would you think of yourself like that? You are what you are and you'll never be anything else, so the smart thing would be to embrace it.

When you get used to thinking of yourself a certain way and that changes dramatically you end up getting really messed up by it. Also essentially being a white nationalist doesn't really help things, I really do wish things were different but all I can see in the future is bloodshed so that Europe and America can retain their respective identities. I can't embrace who I am because I don't want to be who I am while at the same time realizing I can't change anything.

Fuck I read this from right to left

/smoltits/

This is now a Cowboy Henk appreciation thread

>manlet
>don't like my teeth or smiling
Could be worse, I guess I want a bigger ass but It'll get bigger as my lifts improve.

Store fat in my upper legs and have slightly wide hips. Also have a small waist so my insecurities complement each other.

Unless you're a manlet, in which case tough shit loser

t. manletus maximus

>manlet
>small wrists
>ugly
>small dick
>small muscles
>no abs
>no calves
>wide hips
>flat feet
>crooked, rotting teeth
>fat
>small bones
>no chin
>small hands

>not white

>manlet, 5'6
>very large hands for my height, large hands for the average male overall, but still not large enough to compensate for my pathetic height
>dick is about 6.6 inches long, which is SUPPOSEDLY above average, but not nearly big enough to make me the best sexual encounter for most women I meet, which is really all that matters and all that I want out of sex
>implying I could ever have any sex worthy of investing that much effort and energy into
>implying I could ever attract any woman that I myself don't find disgustingly unattractive
>unsure whether I'm a hypocrite for thinking that way, or if I'm extra honest because that is in fact how all women and most men see the attractiveness potential in their partner
>realise I'm just honest by recognising the world of attractiveness is very clear cut in what it involves, and that I am ranked extremely low due to the involved genetic factors in play
>WhereWasI.jpg
>a bit hairy
>average sized feet, not large enough
>big nose
>terrible skin
>white, but enough of a natural tan that some of the paler people genuinely argue that I'm not quite 'as white' as a 'real white person'
>unsymmetrical face
>dark brown hair and eyes

My ultimate wish, everyday of my life, is for some armed robber to show up at the low class store I work at and threaten to shoot me if I don't produce the cash, just so I can taunt him and make him shoot-to-kill me, so I can die with some self acclaimed delusion of dignity and masculine attitude.

That is, even though I know the day after my death, the CCTV footage of me getting face fucked by lead would go viral on Facebook and most people would be commenting stuff like 'what an idiot, shouldn't have tried to be a hero' or 'he should have known his place instead of trying to act hard, he was so small after all, he was expecting to come across as intimidating and it backfired instead (literally, xD)', and of course, 'WHEN WILL THEY LEARN'.

This is the legacy of a manlet in 2017.

>skelly mode because of no muscle mass
>short legs
>cant grow a beard

JUST

literally none, I look at myself in the mirror at least 30 mins a day and always turn my head to look at myself in reflecting surfaces on the street.

>infraorbital retrusion
>vertical orbital dystopia
>pooinloo eyes
>bulbous nose
>flat zygos i dont even angular cheekbones
>hypertrophied buccinator
>bloated face
>shit submental area due to awful hyoid bone
>manlet who is below 6'4''
>dicklet
>small wrists
>nasolabial folds
>negative canthal tilt
>acne scars

im so a fucking physical disgusting human being to make matters worse im also fucking dumb and I have no social interaction with anyone but this board full of autists. lifting hasnt done anything and I am still an uneducated lower class virgin. im a failure

Also
>can't grow a proper beard
>can't find a decent haircut that I myself also enjoy having
>naturally very strong, but also naturally small-framed, so most people literally laugh out loud at the idea of me having any semblance of raw, physical strength
>hyper-greasy skin,especially on my face

And these are just my physical shortcomings
Who the fuck even cares, why am I even typing this

Simultaneously wouldn't mind replies and at the same time fear the multiple recalls from all you geniuses reminding me that all I can do about it is 'b urself' and try not to worry about it, and be content with living a subpar life of 2nd rate

Maybe tomorrow I'll be featured on the one of the pages from Marky Mark and the Zucchy Bunch, that'll be my anonymous claim to fame

Why haven't I just killed myself yet

>manlet, 5'6
Plenty of girls are smaller than 5'6 and most girls just want you to be taller than them, get off Veeky Forums if you can't handle manlet memes.
>a bit hairy
>average sized feet, not large enough
>dark brown hair and eyes
Holy shit who cares
>big nose
Unless it's huge it's not a big deal, tons of people got big noses.
>terrible skin
>hyper-greasy skin,especially on my face
Educate yourself instead of being a bitch reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/
>white, but enough of a natural tan that some of the paler people genuinely argue that I'm not quite 'as white' as a 'real white person'
Oh yeah the white people that need sunblock to go out in the sun and not look like lobsters, don't be retarded tanned skin is 100% superior.
>unsymmetrical face
As opposed to what? Are you retarded everyone's whole body is not symmetrical, we're not robots.
>can't grow a proper beard
Unless you're bald you don't need a beard
>can't find a decent haircut that I myself also enjoy having
Try trying
>naturally very strong, but also naturally small-framed, so most people literally laugh out loud at the idea of me having any semblance of raw, physical strength
So you're dyel? Try lifting.
I took the time to write this so don't kill yourself now and make this all a waste.

The only manlet meme I can't handle is waking up everyday in this shameful body of mine.

Besides, going around my day, I can sincerely tell you most girls my age are actually taller than me, even if only by an inch or two. And sure, I could find a girl ugly enough to be in my league who WOULDN'T MIND someone who is just a couple inches taller than her, but then I'd have to deal with the inevitability of her being much more attracted to some guy who's taller, and have her either cheat on me, or have the relationship become so toxic and full of resentment, I'd just end up prolonging my humiliating suffering. Who the fuck, in their sane, right mind would want something like that?

Also, facial symmetry is a real thing. Very important when it comes to general, raw attractiveness.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry

I appreciate the time you took to write the reply, but please respect that you're not the one who has to wake up like this.

>but then I'd have to deal with the inevitability of her being much more attracted to some guy who's taller
You're using your height as an excuse, what if you were 5'10, there's still plenty of people taller than you, what if you're 6'2, there's still plenty of people prettier than you. What if you're 6'2 and handsome, there's still plenty of people richer than you, see where i'm going?
Don't act like you're a fucking midget dude, my dad is 5'6 and I still feel small when i'm around him because he's a man and you can feel it by the way he handles himself, not because he's tall. You're in serious need of therapy, like, not ironically or in a mean way, you sound like you need it.

>being black
>5'6"
>razor bumps
>thin wrists
>odd proportions (longer legs, shorter torso)
>ugly
>minor acne on face
>dandruff
>yellowing teeth

Gyno and jew nose. Funnily enough I don't care about being 5'7.

my entire body is asymmetrical down the middle the entire right side is slightly lower

long legs+ short torso is normal for blacks

just woke up my brother laughing at this post. dude try not to shit on yourself so much, the world will do that for you

just so you're not feeling too bad i'll do the same.
>bags/wrinkles under eyes for some reason
>chin doesn't grow hair
>forearmlet and calflet
>small flaccid dick (but above average erect dick), ballsack is of an adequate size
>legs probably too long
>facial features could be more masculine
>elvis mouth
>ears ever so slightly stick out

Mayne you could save time by listing a single positive trait

>tiny ballsack

Well, the more I learn...

>very thin penis
>small hands
>thin wrists
>severe babyface
>forward head tilt
>yellow teeth

i have this and can do a sub 6 minute mile despite smoking and never doing cardio

not nig tho

>thin wrists
Lift/work your forearms
>small hands
Stop worrying about it. You can't fix it.
>tiny ballsack
Stop worrying about it. You can't fix it.
>fat
Lift and eat right.
>manboobs
Lift and eat right.
>acne on face
Wash your face, change your pillowcase regularly, and put a fresh towel over it every night.
>fat cheeks
Lift and eat right.
>very bad smile, learned to stop smiling
Brush twice a day, floss daily.
>yellow teeth
Brush twice a day, floss daily.
>shit facial hair genetics
Shave every day.

There's nearly everything you're insecure about solved for you. Go fucking fix it, faggot.

What do you associate sexual arousal with?

ur mom

>Wash your face, change your pillowcase regularly, and put a fresh towel over it every night.
wish this meme would end. this is the most bare bones, basic remedy there is. better to recommend accutane, at least that's a more or less unanimous cure

>basic hygiene is now a meme
Alright, man. Sorry I tried to help. Keep rubbing your face into the same pillowcase every night for weeks at a time whilst never washing it outside of the shower then. That ought to suddenly help.

>fat face
>man titties
>ears stick out
>balding

>opti
>cian
What kind you Japanese Waifu is that supposed to be

>chad-tier face but rest of body is covered in slight acne (basically little red dots where I'm not tanned)
>slight gyno
>still have a lot of belly fat that I'm trying to shave off
>ass acne
>shoulders and traps aren't big enough

at least i dont make this
youtube.com/channel/UCUpYEPZ4LZpnr77i7Ra968A

OP here.
thank you all for the replies

worst cystic acne ever, gaping scars all over my body that won't heal.

5'11

weak af

6.5 wiener, but I'm a grower so it looks like 2 inch flaccid, ball sack also on the small side.

bad posture and back pain

also shit facial hair genes