How do I get a body like this if I'm currently a male?

How do I get a body like this if I'm currently a male?

Get some rope, chloroform, and a sharp knife

Estrogen since child
Breast implants

reroll

Kill yourself and hope that reincarnation is real and you get lucky

Turn your y chromosome into an x

oh yeah and cut off your balls

You don't have to get full SRS but losing your testosterone producing organ will do it

shotgun to mouth

thatll just leave you without estrogen too tho

What the fuck do you mean "currently" a male? You will always be a male. You don't have some stupid notion that you can "change" gender, do you?

Exactly my thought kek

You know exactly what I meant, sweetheart. ;^)

>currently a male

Yes, you can change gender. Literally by definition

post boipucci

Why don't trannies do tons of lower body work with weights before you transition? If you did glute bridges 5 days a week for four years or something before running estrogen you could arguably get a better looking body then most females. t. anatomically ignorant annon who doesn't get why traps don't shape their body first before transitioning

people transition erratically. they dont think beforehand

maybe I'm just autistic, I think trapping could be a like a reverse men's physique competition. You build muscle when you're off cycle and then during competition season or whatever you start running estrogen. then the judges would judge people how curvy they are, size of estro tits, etc... but yeah, guess trannies are too mentally ill to properly plan like that

>those big ass Shaq feet
ew

How? Show her your huge penis or giant bank account. Easy.

>t. virgin

Cut down to 8% body fat and start doing lots of squats/hip thrusters

Then do hormone replacement therapy:
Take estrogen, antinandrogen and proestrogen.

Then BULK

>t. big feet roastie

>t. low test """male"""

>t. high test man feet """woman"""

No, you can't, just as you can't change your general mental predisposition, at least not without brain surgery. Male and female brains are different, dummy.