Why do Americans need 100g of sugar in every food to make it palatable?

Why do Americans need 100g of sugar in every food to make it palatable?

>in every food

Newsflash brainlet, it's not every food. We have that option, but we also have the most access to ingredients of any type. Idiot yurocuckolds read one article and extrapolate to mean everything is that way. I guess that's how your stunted critical thinking skills make you operate when your formative years at school only learning to blindly worship "peaceful" Islam, feminism, and your center left overlords.

Anyway American food kicks ass. We can buy out the top chefs in any country and bring them here and innovate off of old native dishes with new infusions. Like have you ever had an Italian pizza for example? It fucking sucks dick. But the Italian community in the us changed the fuckin game from Chicago to New Yourk. That's how it is with all food. Mexican food? We improved it with texmex! Nasty French shit? Blown the fuck out with Creole cooking.

Strained yogurts, for most people, aren't a great idea by themselves.

But they can be part of so many recipes and can be a side to so many things.

If you're having a flavored yogurt instead of an actual desert then you're probably already aware of the health benefits of doing so, so you'll probably be okay with this not tasting like candy.

That person fails to get that.

OP here. I apologize for the error of my ways and concede that you are the superior man in nearly every facet.

Ask me how I know you're a total fucking pleb even for an american.

referring to

It's called burning out your tastebuds.
Kinda like desensitising yourself, you eat loads of sugary shit, and you wont be able to appreciate subtle sweetness.
Fat fucks have it bad, not just American ones.
Normal food starts to begin to seem tasteless to them, until their entire diet is swimming in fat, salt, sugar, and anything that fires up those receptors.

Sorry I have a refined international palate, stick to eating your restricted localized diet.

>Like have you ever had an Italian pizza for example? It fucking sucks dick. But the Italian community in the us changed the fuckin game from Chicago to New Yourk. That's how it is with all food. Mexican food? We improved it with texmex! Nasty French shit? Blown the fuck out with Creole cooking.

I would bet a million dollars you have never left the United States. Ingredient quality in Italian pizzas blows American pizza the fuck out, it's not even comparable unless you are spending $100 for your American pizzas at some Michelin joint. The other main difference in Italian and American pizza is the thickness of the dough, and that's just a subjective factor (I like it thinner and crispier, Chicago faggots might like their pizzas with more disgusting overtones but it's all a matter of taste right?)

Mexican food, I'm with you. I like Tex-Mex. However, French food >>> Creole nigger food. Seriously dude, what are you smoking? You have no clue what you're talking about

>But if you were born and raised in the U.S. - and ate Yoplait as a kid
I ate that at a hotel breakfast during vacation and it tasted like nothing but sugar and chemical flavoring. How that shit can even be classified as yoghurt is beyond me

Fuck Skyr and this hipster trend

Greek Yogurt all day bois

Skyr is fucking amazing. He just has the taste palate of a child

Get out loser. Balkan yogurt for life

Are you serious right now?
American pizza is the fucking worst.
Especially this disgusting deep dish shit.

Americans know their meats -that is literally the only thing they are ahead at compared to Europe.
You can't get a good steak in France, Germany Poland. -cant speak for the rest of Europe but i assume it's the same.

Also the food in the south and at the costs is significantly better compared to the mid west.

Stay under Anglo rule balkan cuck

Food in the South and Midwest is for shit and the only thing decent is BBQ.

But you can't judge the US based on the poorest, least cultured places, with less access to quality ingredients. They also don't have a "food" culture, they just eat whatever's cheapest.

You're completely right. I use to be a 265 pound fatty who only ate sugary sweets and pizza all day. I've since lost 100 pounds and have striven to only eat natural and healthy food since losing that weight, I don't remember the last time I actually ate candy or other types of unhealthy sweets. Anyways when I ate an apple for the first time in literally years after losing all that weight a month ago it actually tasted really sweet. I was actually surprised by how good a normal apple tasted, since it had been so long since I ate anything sweet. But if I ate that same apple back when I was fat I probably would not have liked it. Changing your diet can really change the way foods taste.

I'd argue cajun cuisine is one of the finest culinary achievements in the world. Southern food has undergone a huge revival and is really doing things right now, particularly on the Gulf Coast.

I say this as a man from Galveston, so I'm surely biased, but when I lived in Europe I felt I could draw a line across the Belgian - French border and everything south of that line is great, and north of it was awful. I have recently been enjoying many Slavic recipes I got from a girl I go to school with from Ukraine, the borscht is fantastic and I'm a huge lover of dill so the whole cuisine has been great so far. The Netherlands had the worst food in my travels.

I fucking love Siggi's, I just wish it weren't $1.69 a cup.

Perfect blend of sweet and yoghurty sour.

>But you can't judge the US based on the poorest, least cultured places, with less access to quality ingredients. They also don't have a "food" culture, they just eat whatever's cheapest.

That's what the faggot who implied Creole food is good did.

I didn't tough.
I talked specifically about the mid west and deep dish pizza(ok American pizza in general).

I had great food in Florida, California and Mississippi.

But Italian and French food is really really really good. Mostly because incredibly hard to find bad ingredients.
The stores only sell amazing stuff!
Oh and kroatia and Greece are amazing too.

Recovering fatty here: I started eating Caspian sea yogurt as I began to lose weight. I had to power through it, I'd often mix it with peanut butter or blueberry jam.

I can eat it straight now, though it is still too sour for me by itself. I think most Americans just aren't used to eating things that aren't 100% pleasant, and the availability of "good" tasting garbage makes us not want to bother.

But I've finally freed myself, at least to some degree.

Slavic food is pretty high in calories imo.
But cheap and healthy if you eat it in moderation.

My favourite are cabbage wareniki/pelmeni.

I love the stuffed cabbage, haven't had pelmeni yet. I eat it in the winter anyways, bulking season, and here in the coast of Texas it's hot 10 months of the year. It's just now starting to dip under the 90s.

I've been to Italy 3 times and can confirm authentic italian pizza a shit

I have also been to Italy 3 times and can confirm your taste is Chris-Chan-tier

who /eat fage plain/ here

i love the taste

Treat yourself with some pilmeni soon buddy.
You won't regret it.

Yeah I need to. There isn't a huge Slavic population here, it's mostly Mexicans, Germans, Czechs, Vietnamese, Chinese, indians/pakis. I'm german/irish so u spent some time going through those cuisines, it was alright. German was the best of what I made, french and slav was second

This.
Even FUCKING BABY FORMULA has added sugars. Shit does taste good in America, but FUCK THE AMERICAN DIET.

My mom used to work with new mothers. She always called baby formula liquid twinkies.

real men eat australian yogHurt, queer

Giant/Stop n Shop puts it on sale pretty frequently for $1.25/5.3oz. They also do a ton of manufacturer's coupons which brings it down to $1/5.3oz. That's equivalent to name brand greek yogurt in most places.

But I get Chobani for $0.67/5.3oz at costco so I just get that, even though I prefer the taste of skyr. Being poor sucks

>old native dishes
>thinks they have some culinary history

What are you even saying?

You've never left your country have you.

Since when is sour a bad thing? Siggis sometimes feels like eating a spoonful of sour cream which is amazing. God dairy is fuckingawesome

'murican food the worst.
Tastes like sugary/corn syrup mess.
And even "organic" vegetable have no taste.

>Talking shit about Siggi's

Siggi's is delicious, this guy is an idiot.

t. Amerilard.

I've been all over South America.

>hurr durr u'd love our food if you came here

ya na, its all shit

>he eats exclusively at walmart and complains

ok kid