Guys, I have a confession to make: For the last few months, people have been nothing more than a game to me

Guys, I have a confession to make: For the last few months, people have been nothing more than a game to me.

It started somewhat innocently. I saw a thread someone posted here and decided to try it for a few laughs. I was surprised to find out that it didn't lead to angry men and women telling me to fuck off. Instead, I found that the people there seemed to actually accept me strategically planting ideas into their heads. It was kind of weird, so I decided to continue for a few more months, in the hopes of cementing the ideas in their heads and playing mind games.

Imagine my surprise when I found all of you fags could be manipulated to do just about anything you could imagine. There were even points where I got bored so I moved on to my next victim. And guess what: everyone of the billions of you dirty little roaches are gullible and unsuspecting. Meanwhile, I looked back at my past victims, only to find every single one was self-loathing and women hating. That's when I realized just how much Ioved what I was doing.

I'm not even sorry guys, I've made my decision: I will continue to use people for my personal advantage and entertainment whenever I'm not lifting. I hope all of you in my gym don't believe I actually care about you.

Why, why?

how is 8th grade treating you m8?

About as well as GOMAD is treating you.

>when an autist watches house of cards

You shit your pants every day? God middle school is rough

Hijak was a good meme

Sorry OP, but it seems you've just lost the game.

>people are nothing but a game to me

Are you me?

The jokes on you, I've already taken control of this board. I have the gains, I have the recipes and I am the chad, the captain, the puppeteer.

Ah, a fellow Rick and Morty fan

t. larping autist

They all knew you were trying to manipulate them, but felt too bad for you to call you out

I know it will come off as pic related when I say this, but I've always done this from a young age. I'm not saying i'm smarter than everyone else, but I use the internet more than others, have an open mind, and can be quiet if I feel like it. It's almost a form of sarcasm, but some people pick up on it and then its like we can communicate in a different way sorta like a never ending inside joke. Also, my coworkers who have a bad temper, I will play them like a fiddle and fuel the fire to get them as pissed as possible while staying neutral. Inside I'm just laughing at how angry they're getting, and i think I do it because I never get angry so I like to watch them. I dont give a fuck about pride so ill sometimes act dumb if it benefits me or entertains me. If I had to describe it id say its very, very, very subtle sarcasm that can make you look stupid when they dont understand it. But its worth the laughs anyway

To be fair...

Me too.

I watch Rick and Morty too, man.

I know this is probably bait, but..

So you have everyone thinking you’re stupid just so you can be mildly entertained ? What’s the point? You are self-sabotaging your professional and interpersonal development so you can laugh to yourself?

You know what’s more fun than pissing off your coworkers? Being friends with your coworkers!

Why is this pic so arousing?

It’s rhonda rousey

How is this fitness again?

>autist doesn’t know when sarcasm is appropriate
It’s not that “some people pick up on it” in some special way. Everybody understands sarcasm, it’s just that others are socially adept enough to understand when it’s appropriate to use it

No, you don't understand, he's a master manipulator because he made some people laugh a few times.

this bored is full of losers holy shit

More like rhonda arousey