Let the perfect girl slowly slip through my finger tips

>let the perfect girl slowly slip through my finger tips
>realize i'll probably never meet another like her

who /lift to keep the feels at bay/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WzlrLimUaYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If she was the perfect girl she wouldn’t have left.

There's more of them than there are you, you'll get another.

>let the perfect girl slowly slip through my finger tips
that's an oxymoron

iktfb

But you have to realize that if she was perfect, she would have stayed. Its better to have her walk away now, than walk away when things get too close.

>wish I could have gf because of connection and intimacy and passionate sex
>realize that I am absolutely not in the place in life right now where getting a gf would be a good idea

The worst part is, realizing it wouldn't be good for me right now doesn't make me feel better about not having one.

>tfw a girl asked me out for coffee
>tfw I had no idea she was into me, just thought she was friendly
time to up my bench

>had amazing first date with girl
>bar hopped around the city all day
>she even missed her train to stay later
>think its the start of something beautiful
>she drops me the day after and never talks to me again

That feel OP, I've even started letting the lifting slip because im just so depressed.

Dated for 4 years. Best friend, cute as fuck and wife material.

Now I'm 27 and I fucking hate dating and I hate most women I meet and even then all the ones who are interested in me aren't nearly as pretty as she was.

Its been a year and I still dream about her. I've seriously been thinking about just ending it because everything in my life feels pointless now. I feel like im going to either have to die alone or settle and know deep down inside she was the one that got away forever as I try not to resent my current partner for not being as good as her.

If HE was perfect she wouldn't have left. Even then, she might've left

Don't forget that roasties are heartless

>no one will ever be as good as her

youtu.be/WzlrLimUaYM

>fall in love with girl
>get friendzoned
>start lifting thinking it might get me out of friendzone
>don't really talk to girl for like nine months
>start lurking Veeky Forums and reading what people say is alpha
>go to bar with many friends and invite her
>sex her best friend
>barely even talk to her anymore and bang her best friend on the regular
>still think about her when I drink alone

D-did I make it?

What did I tell you about women, user?

i thought it was all a meme but now i'm realizing that Veeky Forums was right

She wanted a dicking, and ghosted you because she's a slut who didn't get dicked (by you). You don't want sluts like this breh

took me over 2 years to get over mine. time heals all wounds.

And I've talked to friends and I've been to therapy and I've tried to just focus on my life. And it's not like I don't have hobbies or passions and lots of friends. I even have a really good job.

But all of that feels pointless without her, without that partner to share it all with.

My passions are interesting(drawing, woodworking, cooking) but I can't sit here working on them knowing that if I don't leave the house I will never meet anyone. Same with being with friends, I love them to death and have fun but I know I won't meet a girl hanging out in Jeff's backyard or going camping in the middle of nowhere. So I feel anxious and like my time is slipping away when I do those things. And then when I try to meet women I just get depressed because its just disappointment after disappointment. I hate the club scene and online dating is a nightmare. I've even met a few girls going out and doing that but every time I wanted to hang myself after 1 hour of talking to them. Most girls I find interesting are the ones who are busy doing interesting shit and not out at a club. So I join clubs and try to get lucky, but I never do. There's never any attractive women at them. Always seniors and trophy wives who are bored.

So my life is this hell of feeling anxious when I try to relax and enjoy myself and then feeling depressed and defeated when I try to meet anyone new.

And then we have the really bad nights where it all comes flooding in and you just sit there on the edge remembering how much you miss her and all the things you would do if you could just try one more time.

join hobby clubs* like drawing classes or workshop stuff

>be me
>skinnyfat
>tfw a nice qt girl made the first move
>I sperged out and didn't say a word to her
>a year later
>now fit
>girls keep approaching me
>tfw no one will ever be as good as her
>tfw now haunted by what could've been if I wasn't such a sperg back then

I met the perfect one as my first late in my late teens. I was insecure about fucking only one girl so she eventually slipped away as my insecurity was starting to show. Dozens of sluts later nothing has come even close to her

>ideations like that, as a man, in this fucking world of 2017 the year without our lord.

KYS there are plenty of fish in the sea and theyre all ageing worse than ever. Fucking get a grip. I bet your in better shape then me. Not mentally though. You can do better. btw if you move on and she sees you happier with anyone else she'll be back. Take that as you will faggot.

Lol

Tl;dr

You managed to be beta and alpha at the same time

>be me
>have a mom who has cancer
>she always cheers me up when im down, always there when i need someone to speak to or drink with
>mom's condition gets worse
>she waits for 6 fucking hours with me in the hospital for my mom to draw her last breath even though we are not in a relationship
>we start to spend more time, start to have geniune feelings for her
>have same taste in almost everything
>motivates me for lifting, for doing cardio
>we even lifted together
>holyshitiminlove.jpeg
>says she has feelings for me too
>i declare that i want to have a relationship with her, becuase feelings you know
>she rejects
>ignores my texts and calls

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE