Am I a lanklet Veeky Forums? How do I fix it?

Am I a lanklet Veeky Forums? How do I fix it?

You are a shogashogashigga

God damn you're the giant of rhodes

gain weight and stop wearing faggot jeans

3500 cal
lift for 6 month

Unironically get height reduction surgery.

>stiltmonster jpg

where's your senpai at OP

Nice pussy ;^)

Go back to Veeky Forums

How high is your fucking ceiling?

Skelle mode femanon;
Please marry me.

Wider shoulders will fix you up, plus thighs.

12ft vaulted

what's it like being monstrously tall Veeky Forums? it seems like an absolute pain in the ass

>butt jelly manlets

You have anime legs

I'm 6'7".

Honestly it's pretty fucking great. You constantly get attention for it and it's an easy opener for conversations.

But there are disadvantages: fitting into the backseat of a car often results in your head being compressed against the ceiling; obviously this is dangerous. Having sex with shorter women is a pain; many positions are unattainable. The world isn't really built for you. Countertops are too far down, you have to constantly look down at things, bringing neck pain. People constantly ask if you play basketball, which gets fucking annoying. Flying sucks unless you are flying first class or have the emergency exit seat. Buses suck if you don't have room to slide your legs to the side.

I wouldn't trade it for anything, but it sometimes can be annoying.

Are you that tall just because that's how things turned out or is it because of a disorder? Whenever I see people in the high 6 foot range you can sort of tell they've got some fucked up genetics because of their build

Okay, but do/did you play basketball?

No disorders, although I do know what you're talking about. A lot of tall people often walk weirdly and clumsy in general. I don't think I have that, or if I do nobody has ever mentioned it.

My mother is 5'5" and my dad is 6'2". I don't really know where my height came from; I guess it could have been from all of the milk I drank as a kid (I drank around a quarter of a gallon of milk a day, if not more).

6'9" here, still lanklet status but it inspires me knowing that i have the potential for greatness. as the other tallbro said i wouldnt give it up if i had the option

LONDON

Roger that

I've always wondered what a pain in the ass it must be for /tallboys/ to haev sex with a womanlet, do you shoot for whatever you can get or do you always go for the tallest girl in the room?

I'm talking to this 6'1 church qt, it seems like they're generally deprived of attention.

Dress for the body you have. Not the body you want

How does it feel to know I've fucked girls as frail as you?

>Having sex with shorter women is a pain
>not taking advantage of your lanklet powers by fucking the tiniest, flattest women you can find to emulate legal pedo fantasies

You ain't my nigga.

this desu
bulk up a bit, get yourself some fashionable clothes, and learn to wear them, you'll probably look great (hard to gauge your proportions exactly)

Stop dressing like a massive faggot. Stop wearing women's jeans. Stop wearing children's shirts. Lift. Eat. Just stop being a giant flaming AIDS cock binge gobbling fanciful prancing fairy faggot.

are you a 6'5 female chestlet?
because you looklike one