Been on keto for months

been on keto for months
have been fasting regularly
broke my fast
broke my keto a short while after
ate a lot of pizza and burgers for 2 days (yesterday)
now im back to fasting so i get into ketosis faster

part of my arm, some on my legs and almost all of my stomach feels numb and my hands too

what causes this? i've never had this before

Other urls found in this thread:

eatthis.com/foods-that-cause-inflammation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm thinking it has to do with the influx of carbs, I've also experienced a similar sensation after my cheat day.

thanks man that calmed me down a bit

F

fuck off

>does shitty meme diet
>wonders why body is shutting down.

literally too stupid to talk to

i cant find info on it, nothing about influx of carbs = loss of sensation / tingling

kinda worried

Vitamin B12 deficiency?

no, i eat fish, eggs, meat, cheese, im on a keto diet so that should never happen

this happened when i was eating carbs after about 2 months on keto + fasting often and prolonged periods

i ate a lot of pizza, burgers and french fries in this 2 day span after having fasted and been on keto so idk what it can be, when i bend my hands with a closed fist, it hurts all the way up my muscle almost like i have been working out and its sore, i cannot find shit on it

i found this:

Poorly Controlled Blood Sugar

If you have diabetes, it's crucial that you don't ignore signs such as tingling after eating sugar, which may mean that your blood sugar is too high. Excess sugar in your bloodstream damages vessels that your nerves rely on for nutrients. This can cause tingling, numbness and burning sensations in different parts of the body. Nerve damage is a serious complication of diabetes that can progress to loss of feeling. Avoid sugary foods to help keep your glucose levels under control, and follow a diabetes meal plan. This involves controlling the amount of carbohydrates you eat at each meal and staying within a daily goal range. Consult your doctor immediately to determine the best approach to getting your blood sugar under control.

idk, too much carbs after not having it for so long spiked it way above im used to? fucking life man, i dont even mind if i die, i just dont want a disease

just checked my blood sugar, 6.2 = completely normal and i just ate too

>prolonged periods
Y-you're a girl!?!

prolonged periods of fasting dude

A fat chick too. So typical of Veeky Forums

it's probably inflammation

explain please

carbohydrates from shitty food sources promote inflammation

inflammation is the reason for arthritis pain

after months of no carbs, then suddenly introducing tons of them into your body you can imagine what it's doing to you

will it go away? how long will it take for it to go away? thanks by the way, did not think about inflammation, i kinda do feel my muscles in my hands be weak when i clench my fist and then release, is that normal when inflammed?

have a link

eatthis.com/foods-that-cause-inflammation/

i feel the numbness in my entire body, even my groin area

it should go away soon after you stop putting those foods into your body

>kinda do feel my muscles in my hands be weak when i clench my fist and then release, is that normal when inflammed?

yep thats pretty much textbook arthritis pain

Dude just accept it, you're gonna die.

inflammation can affect your whole body and make you hurt all over

>in·flam·ma·tion
ˌinfləˈmāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
a localized physical condition in which part of the body becomes reddened, swollen, hot, and often painful, especially as a reaction to injury or infection.

how soon? i stopped eating about 24h ago and have had some food recently but it was keto and barely anything at all

ive been on carbs my entire life and never felt like this before, still worried but im hoping it's the inflammation you speak of, thank you

it does not hurt (only my 2 muscles in my arms when i clench my fist and pull down wards, something that did not hurt before)

Im honestly not afraid of dying, Im terrified of having some disease my entire life.

Good thing I eat normally and don't go numb when I eat pizza

Fuck meme diets

Its because you're used to being inflammed all the time, I've been fasting for a week, eating keto once every 24h, fasting for 3-4 days, eat one meal again, 24h later eat another etc for 2 months.

My body had 0 amount of inflammation and so it's not surprising it went full on like this just by the sheer amount of crap food i ate in those 2 days.

Thank you for showing me and helping me understand what was happening with my body, I do not feel as worried anymore. As time passes, I feel it more, so even after 24h of my last junk food, it's still going but im hoping it ends soon.

>thinks hes being healthy by fulling his arteries and organs with massive amounts of fat
>thinks he fucked up by taking a break from his meme diet to eat more fatty foods with a bit of carbs

Nigga you've been fucking up all along.

My nig, you might have a b12 deficiency. If you've been working out, you should take b12 supplements to keep your nerves healthy. You could also have some shit going on with your spine or neck. Generally: just go to a neurologist, he'll fix it. If you won't: take the damn pills!

You have been on keto for so long you may have gotten strong insulin sensitivity.
Also you should have carbed up with something less crappy to get less inflamation from the sugar and other processed crap.

At least Japan isn't infested with Arabs.

yes but memri tv rants are hilarious

Dude, Bruh! I heard in the gym bout a new diet. All you have to do is eat your own cum and youll get gigs gains. I’m gonna do it. It works.