If you live in a city that puts fluoride in the water I suggest you filter that shit out or buy a bulk load of fluoride...

If you live in a city that puts fluoride in the water I suggest you filter that shit out or buy a bulk load of fluoride free water.
Fluoride causes significant damage to the brain, thyroid, bones, cardiovascular system, causes cancer and much more.
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/
This website goes into detail on the effects fluoride has on the body, citing the research done by highly credentialed scientists around the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencing.com/distilled-water-acidic-alkaline-7625413.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_fluor27.htm
fluoridealert.org/content/fresh_foods/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022113905002599
books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&lr=&id=Hiet-EqiksQC&oi=fnd&pg=PR9&dq=fluorine toxicity drinking water&ots=bUY_tDo9pa&sig=NseDQvCCbkbxLz4tTNUk4A9kaVc#v=onepage&q=fluorine toxicity drinking water&f=false
fluoridealert.org/wp-content/pesticides/levels/above.4.0.html)
foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/2012/07/staying-hydrated-electrolytes-101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you scared of chemtrails and vaccines as well? There is nothing wrong with the minute amounts of fluoride found in water, in fact you get much more Fluride just from brushing your teeth

This generation is doomed to some form of fucked up cancer anyway.

Someone explain to me how fluoride manages to escape the blood and get to the brain if it cannot pass through the blood brain barrier? Doesn't fluoride in the blood react with the calcium anyway?

> tfw you will never be so /r9k/ that you start a nuclear war because you hate women that much

you can't filter out flouride retard
If you want it gone get a distillation system

What they put in toothpaste is naturally occurring Sodium Fluoride and Calcium Fluoride, what they put in the water is fluorosulphuric acid, an inorganic compound that literally comes from industrial waste, And without any proof then it'd be fair to call me paranoid, but when there's significant independent research from all around the world by credentialed scientists in respected journals I think maybe it's time to stop believing you're government when they tell you everything they say is safe truly is.

how do i get rid of fluoride, will those life straws filter fluoride out?

That has been proven false, it actually causes damage to the brain tissue and causes it to calcify, which allows more of it to accumulate, particularly in the pineal gland. The pineal gland is responsible melanin production along with other neurotransmitter, which effects your day night cycle and causes you to have less deep sleep.

Melatonin
Melanin is the nigger skin pigmentation

Unfortunately no, you'll have to spend a few hundred dollars to get a water filter that does so you're best bet is to buy fluoride free water (but i'm not sure how easy that is as I live in the UK)

thanks yeah that's what I meant

>tfw have known about this shit since 2012 and have been buying distilled water by the gallon ever since

people were calling me stupid then too, lmfao
im not OP

I got that reference :)

come back when you have something to tell me about dangers to my penile gland

you might be right actually, you can buy reverse osmosis filters but you then have to add all the electrolytes and minerals so it's not very practical.

distilled water isn't very good to drink though unfortunately, it lacks any electrolytes and minerals and can actually strip existing ones from your body

A still would work. You could probably buy one online thats made for distilling alcoholic beverages and just put water in the thing.

What do you mean? the pineal gland is only a small part of what it effects, but read this

> it lacks any electrolytes and minerals and can actually strip existing ones from your body

the electrolytes lacking in water are easily replaced via your diet and the only minerals being stripped from your body are inorganic minerals that couldnt be absorbed anyway

You can buy reverse osmosis filters that distil water but you need to add electrolytes and shit.

I thin it's fairly well established that distilled water isn't good for you to drink, but I may be wrong

It's a shame really, people like Alex Jones go on about it in the same sentence as there being inter dimensional beings running the government so people associate it with crackpot conspiracy theorises.

it's mostly myths perpetrated by interest groups like always

sciencing.com/distilled-water-acidic-alkaline-7625413.html

This website has a list of US bottled water companies that don't have fluoride in their water, I suggest you drink that as much as possible.

What about rain water

That's reassuring, thanks.

Rain water has a load of pollution and shit in it that gets added when it falls through the atmosphere, If you're gonna then it's better to do it after a significant amount of heavy rainfall , but it's not at all practical. distilled water is your best option, buy a reverse osmosis filter and make sure to take mineral supplements and electrolytes if your diet isn't great.

Also never drink distilled water while fasting as it can strip you of sodium, potassium, chloride, and magnesium.

I noticed people in the city my parents live in Idaho seem to more friendly, intuative and just generally have more common sense than where I live which I think may be partially down to the fact they don't add fluoride there.

If I get my fluid from natural sources like fruit and vegetables, will the liquids in them still be fluoridated if they were grown with fluoridated water?

Interdasting. Sauce?

>what is a concentration gradient

>read about fluoride and it's negative effects
>decide to buy distilled water
>find out 99% of plastic bottles contain xenoestrogens
what the fuck am I supposed to do? Boil my own water and put into glass bottles?
At least when I'm out to sea I get to drink 100% pure water

Buy a reverse osmosis filter! they're not that expensive

>fluid from natural sources like fruit and vegetables
Don't do this.

Sorry I got my chemicals muddled up, it's actually Hexafluorosilicic acid(which is also inorganic) and is common knowledge that that's what they put in the water bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_fluor27.htm the first paragraph describes how it comes from toxic waste, it isn't an official website or anything but the information on there is verifiable and not refuted from the government. But either way it's not natural and causes massive amounts of damage

>what is an argument

not your post thats for sure

The fluoride in the water used to water the fruits and veg isn't absorbed by them, but most pesticides contain high levels of fluoride and fluoride related compounds (it is a poison after all) so it's always best to buy organic, especially with grapes as they use this the most with grapes. source fluoridealert.org/content/fresh_foods/

Also pretty much any drink product like sodas, energy drink, artificial juice drinks etc. etc. etc.

Don't just rely on fluids from fruits and veg, you'll become dehydrated very quickly. Buy a reverse osmosis filter and sure you to get plenty of minerals and electrolytes from elsewhere (take supplements if need be)

Veeky Forums is the only board I've seen that actually takes this stuff seriously, if you post this on /b/ you just get a load of mountain dew drinking fucks telling you to put your tinfoil hat back on..

Green tea is extremely high in fluoride, also black tea, wine, beer and spinach are much higher dietary sources than you would get from tap water. Look up fluoride sources.

Yes bu its calcium fluoride which is naturally occurring and is actually good for your bones (although too much can cause problems, and it's easy to over do it) what they add to water is Hexafluorosilicic acid which is an inorganic compound and is literally taken from toxic waste by manufacturers in China and shipped to America and other countries that fluoridate

stop posting the shopped version

While I don't (yet) believe in OP's crap, he stated that they put a CHEMICAL COMPOUND in the tap water. Please read his arguments before making dumb statements like this

Also the fluoride found in wine comes from the high levels pesticides that contain fluoride compounds that they spray on the grapes (it is a poison after all) and the fluoride in beer is already in the water used to make the beer..

Are you having a laugh? how could sperm end up in the brain?

through the lymphatic system

Naturally occuring fluoride inhibits thyroid function, dumb retard.

Why do you think it's crap though, because the government tell you it's okay? this isn't some flat earth bullshit, if you go on the link in the OP you can see all the studies that have been done that show it can cause very real damage to various parts of the body.
There's a very real reason why most of Europe reject fluoridation, along with many other first world contiries

*spermphatic system

Small amounts don't, you actually need small amounts of naturally occurring fluoride for bone health although it's not essential

Is there any evidence to support that?
Fair enough if that's not what the image is depicting, but that doesn't change all the evidence that shows that fluoride causes tissue damaging, causing calcification. Which then allows for more fluoride to accumulate in a vicious cycle.

no man I'm pretty sure the images are both fake

how does it cause damage to brain tissue? its constantly surrounded in isf or csf, fluoride as an electronegative ion does not just "make its way to the brain and damage it," as the astrocytes that make up the blood-brain barrier are selective and the permeability restricts most ions/molecules/compounds.

get fucked.

By brain tissue I was specifaicaly refering the the pineal gland, as I wasn't sure most people would know what it is.
The human pineal gland is outside the blood-brain barrier [Arendt, 1995]. It is one of a few unique regions in the brain (all midline structures bordering the third and fourth ventricles) where the blood-brain barrier is weak. Cells in these regions require direct and unimpeded contact with blood [Rapoport, 1976]. Therefore, pinealocytes have free access to fluoride in the bloodstream. This fact, coupled with the presence of HA, suggest that the pineal gland may sequester fluoride from the bloodstream.

*specifically

'literally comes from industrial waste'

so does...recycled water
it is still H2O

take your naturalistic fallacy and shove it up your ass

ego-driven brainlet detected

>being this upset
Something else that isn't good for your health

Yeah, but water is organic and isn't deprived from the production of other inorganic compounds. And if that's the only point you can even attempt to refute I'm assuming you agree with the rest of what I said?

*derived not deprived

Here's a little story explaining where it comes from.
Decades ago, fluoride used to be released into the air through the smokestacks of phosphate mining operations, but this resulted in the widespread death of cattle and plants on nearby farms and ranches.

To stop the deaths, phosphate mining companies installed "wet scrubbers" that captured the toxic fluoride chemical vapors.

While consumers might think that deadly fluoride chemicals captured in these wet scrubbers are disposed of as hazardous industrial waste, the surprising truth is that they are sold to cities and towns as "fluoride" to be dumped into the local water supply where they are consumed by adults and children. This is all being done to "prevent cavities" - a medical claim that technically turns fluoride into an unapproved drug being used in an illegal mass medication scheme.

Water isn't an organic compound, unless you've come up with a brand new definition of organic.

Also recycled water isn't even 'waste' it is the finally product of a process.

Fine then, naturally occurring. or, something that is meant to be ingested by humans.

>injects hormones brewed in vegetable oil in some pajeets kitchen

>scared of clear water straight from the tap in your own home

Pick two.

It may be clear, but so is cyanide..

why has fit become such a cesspit of brainlets and tinfoil hatters? back to tfes.org with you scum

>Chocolate may be brown, but so is shit

it doesn't matter where it comes from, unless you believe in homeopathy too. industrial exhaust or mining, as long as it doesn't contain any other compounds it's the same thing. just like the water filtered from your rank piss or a bottle of evian

>water is organic

My point was more just because it's clear that doesn't mean it's completely clean

You know what I mean, not a man made compound that isn't found in nature.

It all started with nofap

Most of us take multi-vitamins.

So you're just gonna disregard the fact that it killed nearby plants and cattle because it is so toxic..
And I think it does' since the end product of water processing is H20, not fluorosilicic acid.

Have you even looked at the irrefutable points I made, or on the website link I posted that gives detailed descriptions of how it effects the body, giving you the credentialed scientist and journal it was published in? You really don't have an argument against this stuff, but I'd like to see you try..

That's good, just make sure you're not missing out on the minerals that aren't always found in multivitamins

Yes,because plants and cattle aren't people. Salt kills plants but I do just fine with it.

table salt can do that too if you use a spoonful instead of a sprinkle you numpty. it's about the amount used. but you need salt to function don't you? well your enamel needs fluorine too

Yeah, but not fucking cows you dipshit, this is the only part of the entire argument you're trying to refute and it' weak as fuck. Even if it was organic and came from nature, the evidence is still there that it causes a multitude of damage.

Have you even seen the rest of the thread?, yes enamel needs naturally occurring sodium fluoride or calcium fluoride (although it's not completely necessary) what they put in eater is fluorosilicic acid, an industrial waste.

Of which drinking it hasn't shown to provide any benefit except by the studies done by the US governments own people, studies which have failed to be replicated elsewhere.

>Chocolate kills dogs. Stop eating chocolate
This is what you sound like

I didn't go reading through all the stuff posted. maybe fluorinating water is redundant but it's not harmful in any meaningful way because the concentrations are too low to make a difference. here's a few papers from me too:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022113905002599

books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&lr=&id=Hiet-EqiksQC&oi=fnd&pg=PR9&dq=fluorine toxicity drinking water&ots=bUY_tDo9pa&sig=NseDQvCCbkbxLz4tTNUk4A9kaVc#v=onepage&q=fluorine toxicity drinking water&f=false

That's an extremely narrow way to look at the whole argument, if there were studies proving fluorosilicic acid was harmful to all life except humans I would say fair enough (although be very sceptical). But when it has been proven to cause damage to humans you don't really have a leg to stand on

The first one is a UK article, in the small parts of the UK where they add fluoride it's no more than 1ppm, and even states the percentage of change in bone fracting cannot be ruled out.
Also fluoridation in the US if often much higher reaching up to 15.9 ppm
(fluoridealert.org/wp-content/pesticides/levels/above.4.0.html) shows the levels in various cities in the US.

Also they only take into account tap water, not the increased levels in essentially all manufactured foods and drinks, especially sodas since they are boiled when making them, which increases the concentration.

Were told it's safe under a certain amount but always fail to mention the fact that it accumulates in certain tissues, including the pineal gland.

Also even if you are only taking in small amounts, it will still have an effect it just won't be as noticeable, my point i why would you want any poison in your water at all, especially if it's redundant. And the fact that consuming it is redundant makes me wonder why they do it in the first place, and if they have an ulterior motive since Big Pharma would naturally profit off of the various inflections it causes upon you.

How can I filter it out though? every water filter i've looked at can't actually filter floride

Get a reverse osmosis filter, and make sure to get plenty of electrolytes and minerals through diet or supplements.

What kind of electrolytes and minerals?

sodium, potassium, chloride, and magnesium mainly, they're found in most fruits and veg. Here's a list of foods that are high in them
foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/2012/07/staying-hydrated-electrolytes-101
obviously ignore the sports drinks bit.
You can also get supplements that contain these minerals but food is a much better way of getting them.

This.
Ever since I moved to San Jose where they don't fluoridate I feel so much better like more energy, better sleep and dreams and sort of like free with my thoughts, it's hard to describe but trust me you wont regret it

Glad to hear it, i've read online people saying that they feel that childlike state of wonder again and just generally happy. I think it might be because of the endogenous DMT produced in the pineal gland gets reduced when fluoride accumulates there, the less DMT in your system = a more dull and lifeless life.

What an opinionated statement. My childhood was filled with the wonder of my abusive father.

I mean more the free-ness of your mental state before you get indoctrinated into the ways of the modern world which becomes more and more life crushing, in the same way magic mushrooms gives you that feeling. But yeah I guess they meant in general rather than everyone's childhood state.

Thank god I live in the UK. Only 6 million people here receive fluoridated water, and at only 1ppm. I'm not a part of that 6 million, and never have been.

Also, article from Surrey University in which the conclusion is that fluoride probably alters gerbil biological processes and behaviours but that genetic differences between humans and gerbils prohibits extrapolation, but that the effects on humans needs to be studied further, especially as it appears to lead to early onset puberty in girls, as it did in gerbils.

This is dated 1997.

epubs.surrey.ac.uk/895/1/fulltext.pdf

See page 176 for closing statement/summary of findings.