why deliberately hold yourself back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2407_uPHpIk?t=812
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdN1Sg4j-Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please stop posting this it is uninteresting

>lifting weights in the gym

>going to prison and getting jacked

Lets be honest, white girls CRAVE that big black cock from a prison inmate. They are bigger, tougher, and have less stress than you. They have a better life than you, and women respect them more, they get turned on knowing hes a bad boy with tats and could stick that mushroom tip 4 ft inside her stomach

Cant tell if you're a cuck larping or a nigger desperate for attention

Weightcucks can suck it

>404 traps not found
>404 legs not found

gymnastics is for girls you faggot

Gymnastics is for men. You weightcucks have puffy weak "muscles" that aren't good for nothing. We do have leg muscles too since leg training is part of gymnastics

You need tons of volume to gain muscles with gymnastics.

>gymnastics
>404 legs not found
Choose one.

Will you ever be able to deadlift 500?

Why would I need to do that

Bad question, gymnasts are very strong at deadlifting generally. Ask for squats, the lift is more technical so the have more problems there.

Typical gymnast will blow the average weightlifter gym guy out of the water when it comes to diddlies.

I am stronger than you.

Strength. Strength > all else. Gymnastics is great, and I'm all for training to do a manna, but the fastest way to gain strength is barbell training. Period. After passing novice stage, you'll have maxed out your easy gains, and you can start training specialized gymnastics holds if you want. Starting with gymnastics is an easy way to never reach your baseline strength.

I doubt any static holds will get you to a 500 DL.

shitposting aside

the thrill of a pommel horse is so fucking great

i feel like a force of nature letting the momentum and stuff

too bad they cost so much money or id have one

Real talk how do gymnast get so big? whats their programs like, do they lift as well?

youtu.be/2407_uPHpIk?t=812

Gymnasts are the strongest, athletes, though, only matched by Oly lifters.

>the fastest way to gain strength is barbell training. Period
That is wrong. the fastest way is actually isometrics.

>I doubt any static holds will get you to a 500 DL.
Yeah, but you're an idiot, so who cares? That's what? 225 kg? No biggie for a strong gymnast.

Let’s see

1.can not progressively overload properly
2. Can’t load the postieroir chain successfully
3.gymnast use weights to mimic skills
4.gymnast use weighted dips and pull-ups, as well as bench press as assistance work
5.hyper mobility is uneeded for the vast majority of the population
6.lets say you get a Maltese and planche push-up down, where do you go from there ?
7.if you want to preform anything note worthy you need to weigh a buck fifty
8.high risk of injury due to difficulty overloading
9. Only good for impressing normies
10. Propriocestion is the only benefit

roids too, duh. if they compete then they're most likely on the good stuff. let's not be naive here

post body

also have a sage, on the house

They don't lift except for reha. At least in Germany, I guess Americans always lift, no matter what, but Americans are generally retards anyway and make up for it with loads of doping (German doping is stone age tier still).

>3.gymnast use weights to mimic skills
>4.gymnast use weighted dips and pull-ups, as well as bench press as assistance work
No.

Was gonna ask follow up question
>what sort of gear are they on?

>yfw coach Sommer claims gymnast can deadlift 405Lbs + lmao

This is far from impressive seeing how he has his gymnast deadlift.

>1.can not progressively overload properly
>2. Can’t load the postieroir chain successfully
>3.gymnast use weights to mimic skills
>4.gymnast use weighted dips and pull-ups, as well as bench press as assistance work
>5.hyper mobility is uneeded for the vast majority of the population
>6.lets say you get a Maltese and planche push-up down, where do you go from there ?
>7.if you want to preform anything note worthy you need to weigh a buck fifty
>8.high risk of injury due to difficulty overloading
>9. Only good for impressing normies
>10. Propriocestion is the only benefit
Someone's mad, lol.

Yeah I’m going to say “no” to you. You have no idea what you’re talking about. You follow any of these Olympic gymnastics you’ll see them doing
These movements, especially weighted dips/pull-ups and Maltese dumbbell presses.

I've been to Olympic gymnastics training sessions and you're full of shit. As usual.

The Maltese presses is for reha, btw.

not sure since there's a pretty big list to choose from, but the drug testing for competitions like that are pretty shit anyway. i think you can assign your own company to do it or some garbage like that. there's just too much money on the line to not have that edge, you know.

because i'm not 5'2

Lol dude I train cucknastics, but it’s nothing compared to weights training at the end of the day. The fact you didint respond to each of my points shows you don’t know shit, and your thread is shit.

Name a gymnast who can push press 400lbs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdN1Sg4j-Sk

Why not both? Take the best from both worlds.

>Strength > all else
Please, stop sucking Rippetoe's cock.

What's more important than strength?

My cock in your mouth.
t. your Mark.

Are gymnasts assholes because they're bitter manlets?

I'm not a gymnast, I'm average gymbro actually.

>russian

that's cheating

are you really this dumb? of course a guy that deadlifts three times a week is going to deadlift more than a guy that does it once every other week... now ask who can do more muscle ups, muscle up is a pretty hard exercise to do, and gymnasts can do more than 20 in a row, how many can a powerlifter do? even on weighted dips or pullups, a gymnast can blow a powerlifter out of the water