Admit it, you'd give up all your "gains" and "aesthetics" if you could have a real family: loving wife and children

Admit it, you'd give up all your "gains" and "aesthetics" if you could have a real family: loving wife and children

Copulating with an Asian women is basically admitting you have no confidence.

>>>/reddit/

>hapa children

doesnt count if its with an asian woman

^

>beer to cope
>forehead wrinkles
>got fat
This man is incredibly sad.and stressed. You can almost see his eyes scream. He made this image to cope with his bad choices.

>be me
>married with two kids
>still work out regularly
>strongest I have ever been

Nice false dichotomy bro.

Why can't I have both mate? I want to be fit and wise enough to be a good parent for my kids, not just some fat lazy dad who'll raise some entitled shit who plays x-box all day and ends up like my brothers did.

When I saw this photo on Reddit, I knew I'd see it posted elsewhere. I feel sorry for the guy.

NEVER become complacent.

Maybe there are more important things than going to the gym and eating protein powder and skinless chicken and broccoli. Things such as your child's first birthday party and birthday cake.

Even Tinytrip stopped his gym routine and roids, and said he'd only go to the gym once or twice a week. He wanted to concentrate on being a normal person who went on dates and kissed girls.

What child could ever respect such a fat sack of shit and failure?

How old do you think the guy on the right is?

He's only 30 years old.

Stop making this FUCKING face

With any non-white really

Alright this is bait user. Nice going you got me there for a second, no one is that autistic that they'd quit raising their kids to get shredded. Why can't I go box and lift for a few hours a week in my free time, I'd rather my kids know I do that rather than sit around all day.

>Falling for the family meme

>could have a real family
ill never find a girl who is attracted to me enough to want to bear my child because im unattractive and a manlet

This is a picture of him without making that FUCKING face.

Don't give up hope. This guy is between 5'7" and 5'9". If he doesn't make silly faces at the camera, he looks handsome. If he can do it, so can you!

Why does every cunt get those glasses and grow a beard. Why is society obsessed with being this unattractive.

Serious question, can someone explain. I hate this look and hate how it emasculates men and makes women look twenty years older.

>145lbs

He's a hipster. That's how hipsters grow their hair

I'd like a nice crazy wife with a high sex drive and big tits but children are the worst meme ever

I just want someone to have three day day hedonism sessions with drugs and sex and who loves me

had it once :'(

This Chad got an Asian trap wife pregnant
That's true Chad superpowers right there

living my dream bro. i will join you in made-it land in a couple of years

It's because they want to hide or protect themselves. A beard and some glasses become a barrier between themselves - their true face - and the world. A hat or long hair have similar effects. Not everyone who has a beard and some glasses works this way, obviously, but it holds true for weak and insecure men.

Its the ultimate nu-male cuck picture face

We're all gonna make it brah.

Wife is pretty hot to be honest tho.
Yeah the dude is a fat fuck.

I have a wife, and my body is decent. Making solid gains, but I'm still ottermode.

Family>gains for sure, it's no question.

wow

He has a 4 inch penis

>Not growing out of this by your 20s
You'll never make it

what ethnicity is his wife? malaysian? indonesian? some islander?

kid doesn't even look hapa to me tho..

She's from the Philippines

i have a stubble beard (#1 guard) because clean shaven i look young and i don't like it longer. it is definitely not a nu male beard. i wear glasses when i don't think it is worthwhile putting in contact lenses. my glasses are similar to his, but they are 7 years old. when i get new glasses, they will be a different style than what the nu male wears. when i got them, the nu-malism wasn't really a thing.

man, phillipnos can look pretty different from each other. she doesn't have the typical flip face, but i guess there are many different breeds of filipino due to breeding and it being a archipelago

There's some truth to this. Especially about beards. The minute I started seeing noticeable gains, I shaved my beard off and haven't grown it back since.

only retards, muslims and /pol/ brainlets give a fuck about having kids in 2017

>vasectomy master race

> good goy, don't have children

You're literally retarded bro. RIP genetic legacy

I'm just gonna donate sperm
>tfw sperm banks are gonna be begging for my 6'2 Veeky Forums jizz.
Genetic legacy secured

great, your children will be raised by lesbians

This you?

Or maybe... maybe you decide what's important to you and there isn't a "most important thing" common to everyone.
Dumb fucking cattle.

Im definitly now ready to have kids now, but i am not ignorant to the fact that we are literally programmed to find having and raisind kids one of the most fulfilling and happiness rewarding things in life. It literally is a main factor in life happiness.

This is probably the most convincing indicator of his "made it - ness" in thread, how many of you could deal with the 4inch donger like this

Who cares. I could have literally thousands of genetic offspring that some other cucks will raise while I get to enjoy life. My seed will live on.

True but its all about the balance. Having a life is a good reason to not go to the gym 20 hours a week, and to only only ever eat chicken and broccoli. But it should also not be an excuse to do nothing and just get fat, unattractive and unhealthy. Every human should look after his/her health and appearance to some extend. It takes such minimal effort to look like the guy did in the before pic in the OP. That seriously takes going to the gym once or twice a week, or doing home exercises once or twice a week, and not eating like a complete slob. Maintaining a low fat % really isnt that hard, you can still eat plenty of junkfood etc. Just throw in a couple of days of fasts every now and then and your done. It cannot be fucking easier.

>180 lbs
what? I'm 200 lbs and I don't look nearly as fat as he does at 20%. TBF I'm 6'1 but he can't have that much muscle in the left photo, seeing as I can only do 205 right now/

Ive never really but in into context like this, but... So the moment you get children and become a role model for them, you are allowed to not look after yourself anymore...? Isnt that... uhm... kinda the opposite of what is supposed to be happening?

you also have to realize he's lying down in a position that exaggerates his fatness. If he wears a shirt and stands up straight, he looks mildly flabby, not fat

absolutely fucking disgusting

There's no truth to this. Its projecting. You're taking personal aesthetic preference and inferring thinga about it based on your own insecurities.

People wear those glasses because they're en vogue, and if you left your house once in a while you'd know this. Additionally, why not buy glasses in the popular style when you're short sighted?

Many people have beards because they have poor chins and a beard helps them look more aesthetic.

"hiding their true selves", fucking lol. Its like you read an astrology section in cosmo and took it seriously. The amount of bullshit pseudo philosophy/psychology parrotes by people on this site is pathetic.

It's the definition of a dad bod.

Once you're married, you have to raise children, you have to look after your career so you can feed your kids, you have different priorities. you can't worry about being the swolest guy in the weight room anymore.

what kind of faggot doesn't like asians?

Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

>you also have to realize he's lying down in a position that exaggerates his fatnes
You also have to realize that your wife will be cheating on you with my fit body.

Its some shitty /pol/ meme, ignore it.

He looked pretty solid at 145lbs, he's obviously short af

Vasectomy is way more alpha, the worst possible way to be cucked in the world is raising a child that isn't yours now you know for sure

>you have different priorities. you can't worry about being the swolest guy in the weight room anymore.
Well ofcourse you cant be worried about going to the gym 20 hours a week but remaining fit and healthy should ALWAYS be a priority. It is one of the most important priorities in life. And 99% of all people who use the "i have different priorities now" excuse are really just using it as an excuse to not (or atleast hardly) be bothered with diet and exercise at all anymore.

>tfw I will be paid to have my cum harvested and spread throughout the land

Everybody loves to fuck them. Marrying them however.. say hello to your future son

I could make a pic like this except I didn't get THAT fat.

Well, desu, its not that i dont like asians, but i find white women significantly more attractive. I cant see myself actually settling for life with a non white woman. I really dont mean that in a racist way, but i simply find them more attractive than the other races, and obviously we'd all like to settle for someone that we actually find really attractive. Asians are without a doubt second place though.

>yes goy, breed more consumers to buy my wares
>hurrrr muh genetic legacy
fuck off cunt post a photo of yourself and family medical history. your genes are nothing you dumb cunt.
>it's bad to have a wife that buys you things you like
you will forever be single
>muh programming
so you're a brainlet then?
>raisind kids one of the most fulfilling and happiness rewarding things in life
>things that stockholm syndrome parents shill when they get fox and the grapes-tier butthurt over child free couples
>It literally is a main factor in life happiness.
What a sad life you must lead

>letting your offspring be raised by gays and infertile failures

>seriously implying that parents that claim to love their children have stockholm syndrome

you're fucking pathetic, I'm sorry that you had a bad relationship with your own parents

Chad way to get an Asian wife

> fuck around for years probably have a bastard in every country
> fuk and marry a young Japanese 10/10 who blesses you with two beautiful hapa daughters because you dgaf
> daughters go on to marry 10/10 ceo chads who remind you of yourself
> many grandchildren, males are only 1/4 Asian and mostly white, you raise them as your sons and the chad line continues

The sheer volume of children will outweigh any issue of quality I might otherwise have been concerned with

>>muh programming
>so you're a brainlet then?
>>raisind kids one of the most fulfilling and happiness rewarding things in life
>>things that stockholm syndrome parents shill when they get fox and the grapes-tier butthurt over child free couples
>>It literally is a main factor in life happiness.
>What a sad life you must lead
Are you not aware of the fact that there is quite abit of psychological research into these subjects? And that pretty much all of them point out that our primal needs are the main factors to happiness, and that love and reproduction is one of the strongest primal needs? It really isnt that hard to understand. by the way, i am the guy you were replying to and i don't even have children. Im not trying to convince myself of anything.

>t. white women

>mongrel kid
>numale beard and general look
He is a faggot, always was probably, but he has given up all possibilities of not being a faggot. Yes having a family is the dream, but not a fucked modern marriage, where you are like this fag.

Aw thats cute..., the only problem is that humans are an animal where quality is significantly more important than quantity, as is the case with all smart animals. The only animals that go for quantity are stupider animals, like insects, rabbits, fish, etc.

I just realized how unaesthetic kids make your life. I kind if don't want children anymore, or if I do, I wanna make sure I don't become tacky and wet.

wow you're so retarded that's not what I said at all. Of course parents can and do love their children you fucking moron. Holy shit don't breed, you're too stupid.
Do you still live in a cave? Try evolving you neanderthal.

Want to know how we know you're under the age of 20?

>thinking that makes him a neanderthal

lmao and you call me retarded? grow up faggot

If my genes continue to be passed down then I have been evolutionarily successful. All else is secondary

>right
>180lbs

Either he's a serious fucking manlet or he's lying. I'm 6'0 200lbs and I look like he does on he left but with slightly broader shoulders.

>Do you still live in a cave? Try evolving you neanderthal.
We do infact still have alot of instinct from when we were cavemen, which dont quite match with how modern society works. Are you really not aware of this? Havent you ever noticed that for example, in modern society, we are not supposed to kill, rape, etc? But anyone who isnt blind to the statistics can see that we really arent at that point in evolution yet.

He had no gf 4 years ago now he has a full Asian 5 year old son. Can you guess the word we're thinking of

> Either he's a serious fucking manlet
he's 5'7" ....

sperm donation negates almost any form of natural selection and can obviously not be called "successful evolution"

Would rather die alone then procreate a small half native.

>T. White man

Asian women will test you the most and require you to have iron confidence and balls of steel or she'll walk all over you. Do you know what the fuck you're talking about?

Humans are well passed natural selection my friend

>mfw I actually look like a hungry skeleton at 180lbs
>this guy looks like a fat cunt at the same weight

Manlets are fascinating

>implying I wouldn't trade her and those little brats for a tub of whey and some 20lb plates

>le skinless chicken and broccoli meme

Learn to cook and manage your time better. Getting shredded only requires discipline and time. Having kids and a wife is still no excuse for being a fat, weak faggot.

Sure I would but not before I'm 35 and she is not over 17.

But user, I can barely keep a girl's attention for more than a few minutes.

Looks like a mediocre parent at best to me. No self-discipline. High chance that his children will grow up to be average as fuck in all aspects of life. And if they do make it it will be despite of him, not because of him.

True progress? True progress is setting yourself on a lifelong path of self-development, making meaningful connections along the way and setting an example for others to follow, perhaps even teach them. In the case of children: definitely teach them.

Having a strong, healthy body is one of the many examples to set. With the added benefits of being to interact and play with your children and grandchildren without becoming tired or getting a sore back. As well as living longer (therefore being there for your family longer) and being a more productive member of society.

Working out however is not the only thing one ought to do. Self-development applies to all areas of life. Study whatever craft you wish to master. Learn to love and connect with other people on a deeper lever than most. Meditate to find yourself and find balance. And so on.

Or just settle for mediocrity like the guy in your pic.

>creating more Elliots

This.

>body got him his wife and married
>got her pregnant
>she's stuck with him
>4 inch wonder can safely become a fat fuck since he's trapped his wife with him

True equality has been achieved lads. Now guys are doing the trapping.

The kid looks fully asian, wtf.

What the fuck about a home gym in the Garage? That’s what I use. It’s like $600 to get brand new everything. Get the gym before you have kids and in the long run you will save money from the yearly membership going on and on

>hurrr not everybody has a garage or a free space to put the equipment
Then why are you having children if you can’t even afford a $600 investment for a long term thing you plan on doing for your own health and benefit? If you can’t figure out how to set up a cage and bench in your living room or something, you you really shouldn’t be having kids. Yeah I know not all countries have garages and having two additional rooms (one for kid and one for gym) early in life is a bit unreasonable, that’s why I suggested living room