Manlets think this is an appealing physique

>manlets think this is an appealing physique
fucking kek
why do manlets have such shit muscle placement and proportions?

look like stubby tryhards, it's fucking hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post timestamped pic of your physique pls op

post a pic of your tiny stature first, elf

elves are pretty tall, I think you mean dwarves
you're the one who made the thread so I think it's appropriate that you post a picture of your physique to demonstrate what good muscle placement and proportions looks like, what's the matter, insecure?

>repying to this thread in an obviously butthurt manner
>not insecure

kek, obviously your iq is as low as your head.

>Elves are pretty tall
Tolkienlet detected, fuck off.

All that compensation, when you can just be tall with a nice face

t.

>he's still more attractive to women then you'll ever be
fucking kek

If manlets are so much stronger why don't they win lifting competitions?

cope

Give me one criticism of Lord of the Rings you contrarian elitist faggot, make fun of manlets all you want but you leave the father of modern fantasy out of this.

precisely

why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with this? Is it just the insecure fatties that happen to be tall making these threads? i thought the whole manlet thing was just a meme but jesus christ you guys seem to be coping so hard.

>says the assblasted cucklet

Does the tattoo literally say "there is no reason to be alife,if you can't do deadlift"?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

what are you upset about?
why do you feel like you need to defend yourself so much instead of answering the question?

I believe it does.

Given that Thor trains out of a gym owned by one of JPs competitors/training partners, him having something like that wouldn't be too surprising.

why do you feel the need to post that in this thread if you're not a coping manlet?

Well,they are both Icelanders and JP is really famous. I mean he is somewhat right. Why live, when you can't do the diddlies?

I've rarely met someone older than 21 who talks like this, and never someone over 25, I hope you don't act like this unironically because most people probably think of you as a young kid and trust me women do not find that attractive. Its true most women prefer taller men, but that is not to say they will never date a manlet, its like saying they prefer men with a bigger dick, its a preference. Get a grip kiddo, you understand nothing

>a manlet virgin telling me what women want
now that's the funniest post so far ahhahaha

t. absolutely buttblasted lanklet

The look of a man who beat up a manlet and took their jeans

why are lanklets so OBSESSED?

underrated

It spawned the modern fantasy genre.

Lmao

>Screenshot_2017-10-24_02-18-32.png
Is this what you do at 2AM?

>n-no you!
lol, pathetic heightlet

>everywhere in the world is the same time!
manlet iq everyone

genes

the filename is determined locally, brainlet

Tolkien was very basic with his view of morality. Every character in lotr can be described as good or bad. There are no moral grey areas, no characters have complex motivations, everything always boils down to good vs evil. Not only is this worldview unrealistic, but its plain boring. Pick any character or story arc from asoiaf and chances are its more interesting than anything from lotr.

This nigga up at 2 am makin manlet threads on Veeky Forums lol

Why are manlets so easy to trigger? When will they learn?

>nigga
your white, stop it
>coping
lol

The argument is that pic related isn't attractive because of height.
A simple pic of yourself would confirm it.
Deliver faggot.

>just post your face on Veeky Forums bro!
lol, kill youself my "man"

There is so much wrong with this it's astounding. I bet you think the greek classics are boring too?

Never said a thing about the face.
Show us your superior physique, user.

still waiting for you to show those little legs, bby

This thread is just sad

Pic related is my 6'5 natty body.
Can you see how I don't look like a square?

they are stronger in the beginning because of shorter muscles getting denser faster, but a buff tall guy will be stronger than a manlet because they literally have more muscle mass, that leads to being stronger

Ok connor

Nice bait desu