"lifting helps depression"

>"lifting helps depression"

Today I felt like crying and killing myself throughout the day, even before and after the gym. Now I'm home and told my reflection in the mirror how much I hate him, hate being him and can't wait to kill him.

Lifting doesn't help anything apart from a short endorphin rush.

And no I'm not natty and have been lifting since 14.

When you look into the mirror and see a muscular guy that every girl on planet wants to fuck

Come back and see if you can make the same thread again

>have mental illness that's legally considered a disability
>oh i know i'll go to the gym to deal with it
>HOW AM I STILL MENTALLY ILL

Are you also retarded?

dude just go to a doctor.if you can afford a gym membership i think you could also afford some therapy.
also use lifting to just zone out and clear your mind.
stop following bad thought patterns and understand that depression is an illness and it's not a real part of you.
we're all gonna make it.

Lifting only helps you build a better image of yourself for yourself, and it will help in some way with your depression, but in almost all cases depression isn't just caused by 'not being swole/ripped'. Find what else is making you miserable, and start dealing with that

I'd kill myself too if I could only bench a plate.

What kind of retard kills himself how old are you bro

Eat better and start running. Science shows running + anti-depressants is the best cure there is. You need both mate.

>I'm not natty
>Why lifting doesn't help!

You do know steroids are hormones and they affect your mood and can make depression worse, right?

Ofc you don't, otherwise instead of spending money on it you would have spend it on therapy. OP you need to fix whatever is wrong with your life, the only way is by getting a pro to treat you, you have low self-esteem and are a suicide risk.

Also stop juicing, begin your PCT and get an appointment with a psychologist

Excercise is a great benefit, but it alone isnt enough if you are for example lonely.

>not natty
Your estro is to high or to low stop beings so emotional and get some help

I don't think we are qualified to help you user. Only thing we can offer is moral support, which means fuck all when you feel like that.

>t. guy whose stepdad is a severe depressive.

I've been prescribed stuff for it before but never took it after reading about all the side effects including permanent dead dick.

Gear is the only thing that has brought enjoyment to my life so far

A lot of what depresses me is external things that I can't change though

I've not taken any test in two weeks and just took 600mg there and popped an arimidex, I'll see how I feel tomorrow

>anti-depressants
Dont listen to him user, trust me on this dont fuck your brain up like i did

get over your imaginary disease faggot

I feel much better now guys

>takes massive amounts of artificial hormones
>wonders why hormonal balances get fucked up
You literally gave yourself your depression you troglodyte

Happiness is internal mostly.

I'm not clinically depressed but generally I'm not a very happy person despite having everything that should make you happy (including model good looks).

Stop messing with your hormones and get professional help from a cognitive therapist.

What if you were diagnosed with 'Clinical Depression' before hopping on?

2 panels would make this perfect

>panel 1 skinny guy looking in the mirror and seeing skinny guy
>panel 2 gearfreak looking into the mirror and still seeing the skinny guy

Stop posting on Veeky Forums there is literally nothing we can do for you, you're only making yourself feel worse. You see since depression is now all the hype I've been around a bunch of different cases like yours and I tried my best to help those people and my conclusion is that nothing I do or say will ever help you. You see depression is a bitch, because in your head you're fucked, I can logically try to convince you with facts that you are fine and things are going to be fine and it will only make you feel worse because your head is not functioning properly. You doomed yourself to this shit thanks to a bunch of chemical inbalances happening in your head right now, nothing but medicine can help you now, you need the meds to kick in so you have little windows to feel confidence, joy, hope. So if you don't want to take your meds, everything we can do is wish you luck my dude, hopefully life finds a way to force feed you that shit so you can think clearly enough to realize that you have an actual problem that needs professional help.

>professional help
just gets you high off narcotics

Shut up lad you don't know anything. Very likely if OP was richer, had a gf and had a good group of friends he'd be fine. The number of actual medically depressed people is very very small

You hate yourself cause you're not natty pussy.

Yeah sure, lets just let OP swallow a different pill, that one that comes from a loaded gun. Its way better than being hooked on those nasty drugs

Oh I'm assuming he is actually depressed lad, how can you know that he is not? Are you OP's neighbor? Friend? Do you know OP?