Garbage teeth

>Garbage teeth

Anyone else here? Need veneers depserately but they are so expensive. The state of my teeth gives me depression.

People go on about Le mantlet memes but having terrible teeth is the ultimate black pill.

>have bad teeth
>non-american (dental work covered by national health care)
>wait 7 years
>have nice teeth

have you tried not being american?

Veneers look so stupid and fake though. Ivanka teeth are all square and brilliant white. You can tell they're all porcelain teeth, or whatever material they are

>Wait 7 years

What?

>wait 7 years

Private dental care is usually still worth paying for even if national cover is available. My NHS dentist was shit, private dental isn't even that expensive considering how important your teeth are practically/aesthetically.

you can make veneers look however you want. you don't have to choose the unnaturally white color

Long wait times are the downside to public healthcare didn't you know?
5 years braces, surgery, 2 years retainer (which I'm apparently stuck with for life).

My teeth are pretty bad. I really wish I got braces when I was younger. I can still do invisalign now but fuck what a hassle that sounds like

In Aus we have top tier public healthcare dentists because we artificially limit supply (through university entrance requirements) to keep wages high. So the cash money incentive for private practice is't there.

Pretty much like mine desu

>tfw your enamel wears off and they're yellow forever with white splotches all over

I had braces and after removal my teeth were completely fucked. Color is yellow and splotchy.
Plus my teeth moved back to being where they were in the first place

>People go on about Le mantlet memes but having terrible teeth is the ultimate black pill.

Literally anything can destroy your life. Being ugly, bald, short, bad teeth, ugly nose, bad skin, no chin, good lord, the list is infinite.

Where are you from op? Us, europe or somewhere else?

i just want white teeth, any tips?

can't wait

Europe

Brush your teeth and floss at least once a day. Chewing gum after eating could help as well. If you cannot wait, buy some teeth whitening strips but still do the above to maintain your white teeth

>tfw teeth are fine and white and gums are fine so no spaces between teeth

>tfw slight chip on one central incisor and jagged lateral incisor on left side

its the only thing stopping me from having really nice teeth and theres no point having a veneer put on since it'd have to be shaved down even more.

unironically suck dick and swallow

Yea, some of the brackets don't exactly fit well. My canines are fairly conical so the square brackets resulted in unbrushable regions. However it's mostly unnoticeable a couple of years later (though my toothpaste did claim to be whitening, not that I paid extra for that).
A retainer is supposed to stop them moving back, but meh. My orthodontists supervisor called bullshit on me wearing them as prescribed. Then how come my top jaws teeth didn't move? shit's not that effective. Or it wasn't until they tightened the shit out of it. Apparently some people get a wire glued to the back of their teeth instead. That could be better? maybe only if they tilt inwards.