Is there any good reason not to systematically genocide all manlets?

Is there any good reason not to systematically genocide all manlets?

I hear hollywood is filled with them too, and we all know what happens there

Interestingly all tall countries are absolute cucks and will soon dissapear, maybe you should take that cock out of your eyes and then talk you fucking faggot.

>manlet rage
poor guy

user, tall countries are too tall, they fall into lanklet status. That's why they are dying.

Yeah it ain't anything like the lanklet submissiveness, that's so conservative and right-wing!

Manlets are susceptible to feeling like victims. People who convince themselves they're a member of a victimized group are all dirty lefties.

They probably mean in one country instead of world wide average. Every country will have liberal and conservative, alpha (tall) and beta (short) men.

The manlets are importing fellow manlets to supplement their manlet numbers and manleticize the country. I guess the manlets know we're planning a final solution, op.

When foods not abundant you birth smaller people. According to early settlers of north america, indians from mexico were giant dudes. Mexicans we are used to are like barely 5ft as a self defense for poor nutrition for the last 600years.

Now you see mexican families and those 5ft parents have a 5'9 son and that 5'9 son has 5'11 kids and so on.

Point is if food becomes scarce again your progeny will be manlets

little guy is seething right now.

>tall people are conservative and alpha
>but only in manlet countries
It is really sad to watch a lanklet struggle with basic logic since he has no blood in the brain and at all in his body as well.
>alpha (tall) and beta (short) men
Yeah meanwhile everyone is afraid to touch a lanklet since he will completely destroy his fragile body or if he ever fell down he will have permanent brain damage or even die.

*picks you up*
Back in the pit you go
*throws you*

If you(and everyone else supporting this idea) weren't retarded you'd realize that no matter what, manlets are still going to fucking exist. Take a moment to think about it you brainlet. Eugenics in terms of height is plain stupid.

Why would I care about lanklets, they are cursed badly enough.
You forgot the part where I leave a hole in your face after you "pick me up" which I doubt you can even do, especially when you haven't taken your daily roids dose.

We could set up a manlet colony somewhere, if genocide isn't acceptable. The manlets could be relocated to Africa or Asia somewhere, when they turn 18.

*smirks*
okay big boy
*takes your hand gently and guides you to the manlet pit*

*usheeths karambit*
Heh nice try tall guy
*teleports behind you*
Nothin personal, kid

If all manlets are killed, suddenly we're not tall anymore.
You might have been born tall, but it seems your intelligence is not genetically favored as well.

*slips into the pit with me*

>all this impotent manlet rage
>f-f-fight me irl not online

fucking ragdoll physics

>manlet false flag
lol fucking pathetic

>he doesn't know about the official height chart
manlet, newfag AND brainlet? TOPKEK

POST BEST MANLET MEMES

*step out*

But its lanklet who are the impotent estrogen monsters
So you call your insecurities on me? It must suck being so brainfucked

Yeah the ambulance is taking you out, don't worry

>I-I-I know you are b-b-but wh-what am i?
your small impotent rage is so easily ignored by those who tower above you kek

I'm a fascist and a manlet. Don't kill me user

>ignore
>still responds
So this is the power of lankletism

Manlets should not exist in the first place. They are in the same category as retards, they are abominations.

But its lanklets who are the burden. Not only they need way more calories, they also perform worse.

I can't read you from up here.

It must suck having fucked up eyes from such a young age

I'm surprised you can even read.

>you now imagine him laughing to himself in his kiddish manelt voice

>manelt

Lanklets, when will they ever learn (to read and type)?

Shhh it's a big boy thread, go back to people your own size. In the kindergarten or wherever kids are hanging around.

That's not what I meant you fucking retard. Basically, even if you utilized eugenics to 'remove' heights you perceive as manlet, i.e. let's say the average height is now 6'0 globally. This solves nothing as it has become the average, there will always be outliers; 6 foot becomes manlet and above is the cutoff. In other words in the end it's all about perception, manlets have to and will exist no matter what.

Lanklets have nothing better to do than to shitpost on 4chins

rly makes u think

>at some kind of event
>wearing dirty ass shoes
he should kill himself honestly

>big
Nah you just have long legs
>boys
which is a really desirable trait in females.

>Call others brainlet
>Exposing yourself as a brainlet for not understanding context

when you're tall it doesn't matter

please, tell us what you're doing differently?
go stretch cuck.

Being a manlet is an undesirable trait for everyone.

I am expanding my mind by reading about the inferiority of lanky cucks.

It makes sense really.

>Tall guys get the women's attention
>Tall guys are around women a lot
>Tall guys have to give-in to everything the women want in order to keep shit cool and the sex coming in
>Tall guys went along with way too much shit in order to keep that pussy
>Tall guys now getting cucked by Muhammad

You lanky simps have destroyed northern europe lmfao.

>TIGER_KNE-SHORYUKEN.gif

Reality proves you wrong though or that doesn't matter in your imaginary world?

All the Democrats from my state are conservative yet these meme articles would claim they're shitskin loving feminists.

>the parents of manlets have never been complimented on their offspring's superior height.
manletism truly affects the whole family.

>Tall guys get the women's attention
Most of them have deformed faces and are especially insecure because they are completely mediocre outside of their height.

Reality proves that no one take seriously undersized """man""""

Meanwhile the manliest non-cucked presidents are manlets. I'm getting tired of this thread, I know lanklets are retarded but this is just ridiculous.

>genocide markets shorter than you
>you are the new manlet

>tall people more likely to vote conservative
>fit people more likely to vote conservative
>the attractive etc etc are more likely to vote conservative
>oh god please vote conservative look a these studies we just made up

Alternatively so that fat ugly manlets don't feel bad about what they are as long as they keep voting for gibs and safe spaces.