Daily reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CTIv6zC6lB8?t=41s
youtu.be/BzbLAOObLYQ?t=4m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=nTtG5gi_tWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder OPs a genetic failure

Daily reminder that starting these threads is a waste of time

Oh really, if they would have never lifted in their lives they wouldve looked something like this or worse. GTFO body dysmorphic roidshill

this is op

Forgetting picture because Im high from snorting whey

This is what the right guy looks like after a year or so of roids

youtu.be/CTIv6zC6lB8?t=41s

Daily reminder that starting these threads is the only way to trigger meaningful discussion on Veeky Forums

y'all just jealous you don't have an aesthetics crew you can workout and throw around the bantz with

That second bro is the guy who went on This Morning and started spouting Misc memes didn't he

notice how he ONLY poses from an his side and has his pants pulled above his hips lol

lmao yeah

they're like 17-18 which means they got great bodies bro.

Anybody got a link to the video?

link

youtu.be/BzbLAOObLYQ?t=4m48s

youtube.com/watch?v=nTtG5gi_tWk

Yeah great, show us shit tier genetics and take a steamy dump on natty lifting > the best kind of lifting

Wtf, is wrong with this guy? I though I had big hips. His lats are nonexistent.

his lats doesn't show because he has short clavicles

lmao

kek

legit the gayest thing ive ever watched. do straight Veeky Forumsizens actually look this shit up on youtube?

It was posted here precisely for that reason. It's hilariously unintentionally gay.

He looks like he has severe forward head posture (from sucking dick). Just look at how skinny his neck is too. I suspect that's making him look even weirder, possibly inhibiting his lat activation during workouts also.

if I was that first guy I'd feel sooo small compared to the other guys

literally zyzz haircut

Yeah Zyzz created a fitness and fashion revolution in Australia.

u mirin?